Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (32959 Views)

Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone / How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Well,I don't need to go into argument with you concerning that,but i repeat,the fault can be dtected even in the office,with your level of education I don't need to elaborate to forced you into understanding on how it works,therefore, let's duck the argument there.
Sanchez01:

If I am to judge you with the emboldened, I would rebuff your claim about being a Globacom staff.

There are two kinds of bandwidth; the shared bandwidth which we all use on our phones and the dedicated Internet bandwidth which involves using a radio to pull capacity from the nearest Base station to a customer's server room. Now the difference between these two is that shared bandwidth could be affected by so many factors, not forgetting that download speeds would vary since it is shared by all customers in a particular location.

Wrong or outdated access point setting (s) on customer's devices, data network type restrictions (2G or 3G only settings on device), proximity of the closest 3G site to a customer, high data traffic during peak hours, the thickness of walls in out homes or offices among many other factors impact customer experience so far data is mentioned.

The shop folks can only take up a customer's complaint based on what he or she says. If a resolution is arrived at the shop, it is believed the issue has been treated and the case closed. The shop guys don't concern themselves with network issues in a particular location as it is the responsibility of an Area Sales Manager who operates within the affected location. He or she has to speak up because it would impact his performance and a quick response from the network team is always in place to see that the problem is corrected on the part of the business.

I don't need to run Globacom down because I sure believe there would have been a massive improvement if attention is paid to network anomalies as you claimed in your post.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by johnson64(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
If you have enough evidence sue them to court this is inhuman..!
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by darelar(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am not surprised at all. I stopped subscribing to them around 2011/2012 can't remember exactly, that's when they're doing subscribe for 2,800 and use it for 3 months. Only for Airtel to tell me that I exhausted it in less than 10 minutes. That's when I gave up on them. The highest card I load to my sim since then is #100 in months. They're 419.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by mykel25(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairalandfreak:
When Airtel rolled out its unlimited plan in July I was one of the numerous Nigerians who believed that it was going to be a huge relief to my data challenges. A week before I needed the plan I Int to deposit N10,000 at the Ilorin Airtel Shop
I'd like to state clearly that I am subscribed to [b]Airtel Unlimited 20[/b]which I bought, precisely on Friday 28th of July. I was given a MIFI
a SIM with phone no 08084517720 alongside the data plan.
Since I purchased the device I have not been able to use the product and I have had to subscribe to an alternative network as a back up for Airtel's bad service... this has caused me a lot of money has I have not enjoyed Airtel service for once in the last 27 days.

I have been to Airtel Ilorin contact centre over 5 times complaining about the issue without it being resolved. ( I'd like to state clearly without mincing words that you Shop Manager in Ilorin is TERRIBLE, without no iota of concern for customers) I have call records to prove this.

There was a day I was in Airtel Ilorin contact centre two weeks ago for 3 hours this same man refuse to communicate with me.

Eventually on Friday 4th of August an Airtel engineer was assigned to visit our office he came and attested to the fact that the network was not good despite the fact that an Airtel mast was opposite our office and there was no obstruction. I was assured that the issue would be resolved over that weekend.

But when I came to office on the monday following (7th August) I was shocked to observe that the network was still terrible.

I called the Ilorin contact centre shop manager to tell them the network is still bad almost two weeks after purchasing Airtel Unlimited 20.
When I called the manager I asked him if the engineers came to fix the issue as promised and all he said was "are you the only one experiencing the issue? and I replied his with "how am I supposed to know? He said go and ask people around you if they are experiencing the issue and he ended the call abructly!

I initially refrained from going public but when I contacted airtel via their inbox I was reassured that the issue would be resolved...
I like to state that it is a very long story but I dont want to bore you with it...

The important thing is Airtel kept promising me with diplomatic words that the issue would be resolved but precisely on August 16 while I was trying to make a follow up inquiry on Airtel Facebook I discovered that I had been blocked on Airtel facebook page.. I need to state clearly that I was neither rude nor insultive but Airtel decided to block me because they couldn't profer a solution to my complaint...

I called Airtel again and reported the whole issue and all they could do was reply me with the usual all inconviniecies are regretted.... bla bla bla
It is exactly 27 days today that I subscribed to Airtel unlimited 20 and it is expiring in 3 days time...the data plan was a waste and for complaining to Airtel.. I got blocked.

It is only in Nigeria customers are offered poor service delivery and get blocked for trying to air their view so bad!

Report to consumer protection council and Ncc
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by totem1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
bendovex:

Airtel is currently the best ISP in Nigeria. They may not have gotten there yet but it's a work in progress. So you need to chill a little and cut them some slack. Glo is wack, MTN is a shadow of itself, 9mobile is just crap.
9mobile is not crap. I enjoy their data services. I ran from airtel a long time ago. They need to improve their data services.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by awuf2008: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
They are all the same, all what they care about is your money.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Perezino: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=59826155]Apologies though.

First off, the Unlimited 20 plan is a 20k monthly plan. Immediate two months would see that you get a two months Unlimited subscription + one month free and a WI-FI and not a MI-FI as you stated. The Unlimited 10 is the one that comes with a MI-FI.

Your problem was more of a network issue than the data subscription itself and the network guys that came around your office would only relay their findings to their head who would in turn push for an optimization in the area.

The Shop attendants are managers are sales people and don't have full grasp of network issues and how it affect customers. Your complaint at the shop wouldn't have changed much as the Shop manager does not have the capacity to resolve your issue.

For certain reasons, your location has poor network 3G coverage and you didn't share if it has been like this or it started recently. Either way, you should go back to the shop to demand for your extra free month, if you never got it that is. [/quote

I think airtel needs to teach its staff members how to address customers. The shop manager was rude and unethical as was the Airtel FB handler. All the excuses given here are just rvbbish. Don't promise what u can't give pls. We ain't fools,anyways I've never loved the ntwk one bit

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by rman: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

If I am to judge you with the emboldened, I would rebuff your claim about being a Globacom staff.

There are two kinds of bandwidth; the shared bandwidth which we all use on our phones and the dedicated Internet bandwidth which involves using a radio to pull capacity from the nearest Base station to a customer's server room. Now the difference between these two is that shared bandwidth could be affected by so many factors, not forgetting that download speeds would vary since it is shared by all customers in a particular location.

Wrong or outdated access point setting (s) on customer's devices, data network type restrictions (2G or 3G only settings on device), proximity of the closest 3G site to a customer, high data traffic during peak hours, the thickness of walls in out homes or offices among many other factors impact customer experience so far data is mentioned.

The shop folks can only take up a customer's complaint based on what he or she says. If a resolution is arrived at the shop, it is believed the issue has been treated and the case closed. The shop guys don't concern themselves with network issues in a particular location as it is the responsibility of an Area Sales Manager who operates within the affected location. He or she has to speak up because it would impact his performance and a quick response from the network team is always in place to see that the problem is corrected on the part of the business.

I don't need to run Globacom down because I sure believe there would have been a massive improvement if attention is paid to netwo rk anomalies as you claimed in your post.

From your write up, I can deduce you are a telecoms engr. You know your onions too.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Perezino: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
franksam2009:
This afonja people sef, you went through all this because of 10k?

This is the type of comment u get when u come across a dvmbass
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by pek(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
WordMetrix:
My own experience is with Etisalat NG. I needed to subscribe for 200mb weekly plan at ₦200. I was directed to this website https://campusbiz.com.ng/etisalat-data-plan/ but to my greatest dismay, I was only credited 150mb instead. I asked them the rationale behind their action and their customer rep said I must have visited the wrong site. They claimed that the 200mb I saw on the above website is a previous plan which is no longer in use. As if that is not enough, I woke up only to be notified that my remaining data balance is 7mb. Note that I subscribed for this plan around 9:00pm, I didn't browse that night till the following day. In order to be sure that this plan sustain me for the week, I restricted background data on all Apps, leaving only operamini. Etisalat wiped my data without me using it. I asked their rep why was it so and he said Etisalat doesn't have control over the side I visit. Please tell me, does nairaland charge 80mb at a stance? Coz that's what my data settings is reading
I have the four major networks and in terms of reliability, 9mobile comes first. That been said, let me correct an impression. When you load a 9mobile card, you are given free 10mb. Your free mb is what is exhausted first before the subscribed data. The message you got that you have 7 mb remaining is correct. It was the free 10 mb that was running. Your purchased/subscribed mb is still there. All you needed to have done is check your data balance with *200#
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by UniqueDennis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
ActionsShure:
Dats y i stick to spectranet only
12500....40gig
Plus free night browsing.
Data zapping.....minimum
Data zapping on online gaming...4 percent
Data zapping on streaming...15 p3rcent.
Im online 20hrs a day....data accumulated...300mb.
At nite..data accumulated...7gig.

Spectranet 4 life.
Fuc smile

ah bros for you to they online 20hrs a day e mean say better they come out... Abeg put a brother in line now..
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by ActionsShure: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
I dont mean on system o.
I mean im conmected both on phones and system.
P
UniqueDennis:

ah bros for you to they online 20hrs a day e mean say better they come out... Abeg put a brother in line now..

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Idowuh(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
make I dey rock my glo bdat o
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by sapientia(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Babalegba:
Why not complain to NCC. The real problem is the typical lackadaisical Nigerian attitude to work and pitiable human interaction skills in Nigeria.

have written to NCC thrice over mtn.. In 3 different cases but no reply till now after a year plus.. all the issues were resolved cos mtn saw that i copied them.

NCC is not working.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by presido997(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
lukman:
I was also scammed when i suscribed to their DOUBLE DATA OFFER #300 for 350MB + 350mb bonus... After the first 350mb was exhausted, all my browsers started showing me 'out of data'..I couldnt use the other bonus 350mb till date.They got me to suscribe by lieing about 100% bonus on my data. I chatted them up but they never replied.. Airtel na waoo
Bt am using it fine Herr bro maybe u call d customer care
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Mpamaegbu: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
infogenius:
Op Sorry about what u went through.
If airtel is d only network offering data subscription,
I prefer to stay without data.
If u subscribe for 1gig u will be allotted 500mb data.
Just bunch of ******s

Lol...I guess you talked from experience
That was how a friend subscribed to the Airtel bonanza 10g plan for N2000 or so but he was allotted 5g. And the network was horribly slow.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Timmyspy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
donbenie:
Airtel are SCAMMERS IN CHIEF..have anybody noticed that there 500MB Night Plan is more like 350MB unlike MTN's full 500MB..I would always take whatever they advertise with a pinch of salt.. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
I've got to take you up on this. While I believe that the Airtel guys are a bunch of ineffectual buffoons, your submission is not true. Airtel 500mb night plan is complete to the very last drop. (and about 5-12mb more sometimes).
MTN on the other hand is about 498MB max. I know because I use a very accurate data manager.
Your grievance may be as a result of using UC browser to download. They are notorious for gulping down data for nothing. Sometimes up to 100mb as in my case. I would have blamed the network provider had my data Manger not revealed UC browser as the culprit.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Ten06(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guy go look for a good lawyer and sue them for #1b damage, if you are lucky you could get #100m for compensation.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Johnnyoungster(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oh my glo oh my glo where can I see my glo....God punish 9mobile,Mtn,and airtel.....Thunder fire Glo...na them worse pass
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by uchaymart(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
lukman:
I was also scammed when i suscribed to their DOUBLE DATA OFFER #300 for 350MB + 350mb bonus... After the first 350mb was exhausted, all my browsers started showing me 'out of data'..I couldnt use the other bonus 350mb till date.They got me to suscribe by lieing about 100% bonus on my data. I chatted them up but they never replied.. Airtel na waoo
Same story with me. I subscribe to the double whatever and after some time it stopped accessing the Internet and when I called their care line, they knew what I wanted to complain about and now ended the call....not a good experience at all
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by TheBawse(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

I quite disagree with the emboldened. Sadly, it is believed that his subscription is running and I'm sure the OP would confirm same, particularly since he mentioned that he is only impacted in the office.

About the KYC issue, truth be told, it is not the function of a network provider to visit the location of a customer just so they could verify 3G access over shared bandwidth (mobile). For a customer to subscribe to a data as the unlimited plan, then it means he is aware of the network strength in his location before going ahead to do so. However, an optimization is usually carried out on busy areas where there are more people who would feel the impact more while responses might be slow in areas where people are not much.

Often times, when people call the Customer Care agents to scream and yell and they still can't do a thing to improve the customer's request, it is not because they don't want to, rather, they don't have the power to do so. The same applies to people at the shop just as the OP reported.

I have so many family friends who are currently using the Unlimited plans and they have not complained for once. The move by the handler was wrong and totally condemnable, and does not in any way come off as the nature of the business towards her customers.

I take exception to what u said, i subscribed to glo 4G recently and before i made the switch i remember vividly the glo customer service person doing a comprehensive kyc on my location and the state of my device before he allowed me purchase the glo sim. Glo is not the best of networks or even the best in customer service, but i must commend them on hw persons were enlighten on what to expect from the the newly introduced Service . I repeat here again that Airtel is foul with their useless customer service and incessant data theft.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by awomike4u(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Thats kinda expensive, I like to do monthly own.

Migrate to mtn beta talk, I think/guess dat 1gb is 1k
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by dewhaley: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rorachy:
How many GB?
IT IS 20GB FOR A MONTH,,AND THE INTERESTING PART IS THAT IT IS UNLIMITED FOR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS FROM 1-7am.....MORE LIKE FREE NIGHT BROWSING
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by dewhaley: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ryabcool:
how many gb is this plan sir?
IT IS 20GB PER MONTH WITH UNLIMITED NIGHT BROWSING FROM 1 - 7 am....
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by donbenie(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Timmyspy:

I've got to take you up on this. While I believe that the Airtel guys are a bunch of ineffectual buffoons, your submission is not true. Airtel 500mb night plan is complete to the very last drop. (and about 5-12mb more sometimes).
MTN on the other hand is about 498MB max. I know because I use a very accurate data manager.
Your grievance may be as a result of using UC browser to download. They are notorious for gulping down data for nothing. Sometimes up to 100mb as in my case. I would have blamed the network provider had my data Manger not revealed UC browser as the culprit.
I use Opera Max as my data counter and UC Browser in both instances for downloads and using videos like WWE'S SMACKDOWN and RAW as an instance,MTN consistently downloads the said Videos with some Megabytes to spare of the said 500MB..AIRTEL on the other hand consistently fails to download the whole eight part video,maxing out at the sixth part at the most and my Opera Max Data Counter consistently shows 350 to 385MB used..not hating on Airtel,just calling it as I see it..
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Earthrealmlord: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Airtel and their numerous problems, my line only browse at night since i subscribed 10G for N2500 double data
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairalandfreak:
When Airtel rolled out its unlimited plan in July I was one of the numerous Nigerians who believed that it was going to be a huge relief to my data challenges. A week before I needed the plan I Int to deposit N10,000 at the Ilorin Airtel Shop
I'd like to state clearly that I am subscribed to [b]Airtel Unlimited 20[/b]which I bought, precisely on Friday 28th of July. I was given a MIFI
a SIM with phone no 08084517720 alongside the data plan.
Since I purchased the device I have not been able to use the product and I have had to subscribe to an alternative network as a back up for Airtel's bad service... this has caused me a lot of money has I have not enjoyed Airtel service for once in the last 27 days.

I have been to Airtel Ilorin contact centre over 5 times complaining about the issue without it being resolved. ( I'd like to state clearly without mincing words that you Shop Manager in Ilorin is TERRIBLE, without no iota of concern for customers) I have call records to prove this.

There was a day I was in Airtel Ilorin contact centre two weeks ago for 3 hours this same man refuse to communicate with me.

Eventually on Friday 4th of August an Airtel engineer was assigned to visit our office he came and attested to the fact that the network was not good despite the fact that an Airtel mast was opposite our office and there was no obstruction. I was assured that the issue would be resolved over that weekend.

But when I came to office on the monday following (7th August) I was shocked to observe that the network was still terrible.

I called the Ilorin contact centre shop manager to tell them the network is still bad almost two weeks after purchasing Airtel Unlimited 20.
When I called the manager I asked him if the engineers came to fix the issue as promised and all he said was "are you the only one experiencing the issue? and I replied his with "how am I supposed to know? He said go and ask people around you if they are experiencing the issue and he ended the call abructly!

I initially refrained from going public but when I contacted airtel via their inbox I was reassured that the issue would be resolved...
I like to state that it is a very long story but I dont want to bore you with it...

The important thing is Airtel kept promising me with diplomatic words that the issue would be resolved but precisely on August 16 while I was trying to make a follow up inquiry on Airtel Facebook I discovered that I had been blocked on Airtel facebook page.. I need to state clearly that I was neither rude nor insultive but Airtel decided to block me because they couldn't profer a solution to my complaint...

I called Airtel again and reported the whole issue and all they could do was reply me with the usual all inconviniecies are regretted.... bla bla bla
It is exactly 27 days today that I subscribed to Airtel unlimited 20 and it is expiring in 3 days time...the data plan was a waste and for complaining to Airtel.. I got blocked.

It is only in Nigeria customers are offered poor service delivery and get blocked for trying to air their view so bad!

That is a real shame do you know you could report them to the ombudsman and disciplinary actions will be taking and you will also get compensation brothat is unacceptable behavior
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by GogetterMD(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
armadeo:
If you are a heavy data user go for swift or smile of available where you are. The only initial cost is the modem after that n.a. die.

I use swift family plan. 5pm - 9a.m then 24/7 on weekends and public holidays. 64GB for 8k. I find it hard to exhaust. Now i do alternate months sef. So downloads can accumulate for a month.

You may also do the family plan 32gb roll over for the same amount.

All this phone people are thieves. My mtn is wack as hell
Smile has become terrible for me recently. Want to get swift but I don't know if they sell sim only bundles, as I can't buy a 4th 4G modem sad
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by donwalome(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
This unlimited data whatever advertised by Airtel Nigeria is just an elaborate scam by the network to swindle people of their hard earned money. Please and please don't buy this product. I'm also a victim and I'm based in Lagos. I just had to change my network to another ISP and I'm enjoying my internet now.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by armadeo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Slayer2:

how fast is smile and swift? i heard they have poor network like glo...

Not true. Network is crazy fast. Mostly no buffering as I said am on family plan and it suits my needs.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by armadeo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=youmour post=59843878]

Please I will like to port to shift can you tell me more about their plans?and if possible that of smile as well[/quote
You can Google it and see the plan that shots your needs. as far as am concerned only the modem coats for swift that is.

Even their network strength is on the website.

No doubt
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by UniqueDennis(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
ActionsShure:
I dont mean on system o.
I mean im conmected both on phones and system.
P

what i meant to say specifically was - are you into any online business which seems to be keeping you busy online for 20hrs a day that u can put me tru with?? Becos as i they so, i be job seeker and it wouldnt be bad engaging myself in any good business online and making a little living out of it.. Thanks for your initial response..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.