Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (32952 Views)

Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone / How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Tosin249(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nwereonye:
Very bad.
Wanted to try it out but with this your complaint, it seems I'll change my mind.

U don't need to change ur mind ,I enjoyed my own unlimited airtel plan here in Lagos .
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by UniqueDennis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
GogetterMD:

Smile has become terrible for me recently. Want to get swift but I don't know if they sell sim only bundles, as I can't buy a 4th 4G modem sad

why dont u crack any one of your 4G modems so u can use it for any network instead of buying a new modem for anytime u want to do a network change especially if u have a spectranet modem which when cracked could work with most current 4G networks in Nigeria including Glo... I dont want anyone to come here to tell me cracking is illegal ooooo cos if these yeye networks have been loyal and not cracking us up, we too would have been loyal to their modems.. By the way, the modem becomes my sole property since i purchased it with my money..

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Tosin249(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
cleanshaven:
are you an Airtel staff? If yes please let me know more on unlimited 10, if I pay for for 2months what are the benefits and if I pay for unlimited 15 what am I supposed to get, cos your CC always tell me different things.
If you are getting the wifi for 20k it comes with two months unlimited with extra one months ,making it three months all together
While Unlimited 15 is just one month .if u need one contact me here 08120060030
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by lonngmann(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tosin249:

If you are getting the wifi for 20k it comes with two months unlimited with extra one months ,making it three months all together
While Unlimited 15 is just one month .if u need one contact me here 08120060030
Hello bro,
I am considering getting one too but I will like to k ow if the mifi supports 4g and can it be unlocked to work with ntel mtn and GLOnetworks
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by GogetterMD(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2017
UniqueDennis:

why dont u crack any one of your 4G modems so u can use it for any network instead of buying a new modem for anytime u want to do a network change especially if u have a spectranet modem which when cracked could work with most current 4G networks in Nigeria including Glo... I dont want anyone to come here to tell me cracking is illegal ooooo cos if these yeye networks have been loyal and not cracking us up, we too would have been loyal to their modems.. By the way, the modem becomes my sole property since i purchased it with my money..
I have an unlocked modem too, but I have tried virtually all of the ISP.... Airtel, MTN, NTEL, Spectranet, Smile, and they are all crappy. Seems Swift is still the fairly consistent amongst dem, buh I don't want to buy a new modem again, so it's only sim I want
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by christopher123(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2017
If I tell u what I experienced from same company at the Oba akran office ikeja .... Such a lousy peeps
Nwereonye:
Very bad.
Wanted to try it out but with this your complaint, it seems I'll change my mind.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by christopher123(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2017
Swift....hmmm don't go there
GogetterMD:

I have an unlocked modem too, but I have tried virtually all of the ISP.... Airtel, MTN, NTEL, Spectranet, Smile, and they are all crappy. Seems Swift is still the fairly consistent amongst dem, buh I don't want to buy a new modem again, so it's only sim I want
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Ryabcool(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2017
dewhaley:

IT IS 20GB PER MONTH WITH UNLIMITED NIGHT BROWSING FROM 1 - 7 am....
Chimo! I neeeeeed it!
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by bukiboy(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Nwereonye:
Very bad.

Report this issue to CPC
North Central Zonal Office
1st Floor Abdullahi Kure House,
Muazu Mohammed Road, Minna, Niger State.
Mail: northcentral@cpc.gov.ng
phone: 08147170734

And change to MTN, Smile or Spectranet
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by GogetterMD(m): 3:02am On Aug 27, 2017
christopher123:
Swift....hmmm don't go there

Lobatan cry cry cry
What's your recommendation then?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by ebenholer(m): 3:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Blame ur govt who have been totally silent with bribe in order for these ones to cheat on you. All networks in Nigeria are under trials by errors in operation.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by dewhaley: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2017
Ryabcool:
Chimo! I neeeeeed it!
IT'S COOL BRO...BELIEVE ME,,I JUST PILE UP TONS OF DOWNLOADS BY 11PM AND START IT BY 1AM....
IT IS 25K IF YOU ORDER IT NEWLY,,AND COMES WITH A 40GB FREE DATA FOR THE 1ST MONTH...WITH UNLIMITED NIGHT DOWNLOADS OOO...
P.S::I'm not advertising it ooo,it js just that it is good to use a good connection that is more reliable and better for an heavy downloader and For Heavy Internet users
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Tinyemeka(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Babalegba:
Why not complain to NCC. The real problem is the typical lackadaisical Nigerian attitude to work and pitiable human interaction skills in Nigeria.

Why should he complain to NCC?!

Please tell me, aside from imposing a fine and pocketing it, what else would they do?

OP is right in broadcasting his complaints. And it's not unfounded. He has evidence.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by chuksdavid28(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2017
them done run u street bros...just accept ur fate wonder y people still patronise airtel anyways
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by UniqueDennis(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2017
GogetterMD:

Okay.. Seems ur area isnt so receptive to networks.. Anyways, have u tried Glo's 4G services.. Cos i heard their 4G network (well still depending on the area) is quite good..
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by neighy(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Take this to twitter... E sure pass NL
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Brunosamel(m): 3:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Love Machine:
E be like say you be Airtel customer service representative.
nope not at all airtel is just the best network in my area.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Prestige2050: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
nairalandfreak:
It started showing this person isn't available right now after Airtel blocked me
Hello sir, I have read your post and I am suggesting you get yourself a good Lawyer that can properly relate to this. Your lawyer should take you 1st to airtel demanding to be compensated and if they don't burge, you and him should treaten going to NCC if they still don't do anything, go straight to NCC with all the recording you have and other proves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.