Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return (28698 Views)

El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by akulaxx: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
scholes0:
Tooor.

This is a real test for Igbos all over.

If the Igbos in the North refuse to return, I think that can be taken to mean that Igbos in the North have rejected the idea of Biafra Igbo Republic, and have chosen to remain in the north living their lives there as Nigerian citizens.

there are biafrans in Cameroon Ghana Benin republic etc,,
those decide to remain in the north may be those who were born there and have not been coming home hence do not have any others place to run to.

long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tundejoseph4(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fruitless effort, loser
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by daveson2020(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed
Stop preaching and begging for unity. If your father is rich he will have properties in foreign countries that does not mean anything. A simple referendum will settle all these your baseless analysis.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

While i agree that southerners in the north should tread with caution, you ipob miscreants should know that your stubbornness is on the extreme, what is wrong with you people?
Can't you people be reasonable for once. Hope you guys know that you are not representing igbos.
and u are d öne representing Igbos abi
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by akulaxx: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
spartan117:
All the arewa youths must be jailed for issuing the quit notice. Every ipob member guilty of hate speech must be jailed.
Our lives would be so much better in Nigeria if we get rid of all these miscreants and also kick out this evil man called buhari I can tolerate d fact that he brought recession to Nigeria, I can tolerate the fact that he is incompetent in discharging his duties, but I can't tolerate d fact that he is d most divisive president ever and has left our country in ruins

that can only happen as soon as Oil starts mixing with Water.
are you a Dreamer..
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lightening: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

What about the East? Tell me what the east contributes in terms of VAT, IGR, food production(rice especially) and crude oil. At least, these are ways we depend on each other.

Igbos are quick to tag northerners as parasites but numerous statistics have proven otherwise

Even the NE would have fared better than the SE if not for Boko Haram

I will leave it for NLers to judge who the real parasites are.

We all know that this statistics is as correct as the population census figures. That is the Zoo for you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Blue3k(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

What about the East? Tell me what the east contributes in terms of VAT, IGR, food production(rice especially) and crude oil. At least, these are ways we depend on each other.

Igbos are quick to tag northerners as parasites but numerous statistics have proven otherwise

Those graphics are hard to interpret use IGR pie chart I made.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by chinonye82: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
must the igbos leave north b4 biafra will have a head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lezzlie(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

You truly are as dumb as those logic-deficient Arewa youths. I'm no supporter of iPob but your ignorance makes them look like geniuses.

Nigeria is amongst the highest country in the world with internally displaced people (IDP) and it's all down to the north.

Nigeria and India are the only countries still to be polio free and it's still down to the north.

Nigeria's literacy level is still low even by Africa's standards , especially child education as all nothern states have refused signing the UNICEF child protection bill.

Look yourself in the mirror and confess if you aren't being stared right back by a breathing , walking mannequin.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lightening: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

While i agree that southerners in the north should tread with caution, you ipob miscreants should know that your stubbornness is on the extreme, what is wrong with you people?
Can't you people be reasonable for once. Hope you guys know that you are not representing igbos.

Please who is representing the Igbo's?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by musicwriter(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

If the South East is a parasite; why do you want them to remain in Nigeria when they're ready to go? I don't even want to talk about your own oil producing statistics that shows Abia state, Imo state and the other Eastern states in the oil producing region.

Just let me know; why don't you want a parasitic state to leave Nigeria? What's the rationale behind your wanting the South East remain in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Tyche(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
The ipob's are just rabble rousers that ought to be ignored
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by KevinDein: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

If life in the North is better why is the North scared of the South leaving?
See question

Who gave who quit notice and who was all over the place begging to be allowed to stay back.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by jonyima: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
This govt is cheating the IBO's.no single project in d east and meaningful appointment.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lightening:

We all know that this statistics is as correct as the population census figures. That is the Zoo for you.
You have been heard. Now return to your odour ladened Pigsty. Some sane people around are dying of suffocation. Be considerate for once.
Next!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by buchilino(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed

REMI FINISH UR SKULL MINING N LEAVE IGBOS ALONE
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
Are you a Nigerian? If yes, are you Igbo?, do you live in Nigeria? Why on earth will any Igbo not support ipob?

i'm igbo but i dont support Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts... he is a very intelligent scammer
i advice fellow ipob miscreants to go and tell nnamdi kanu to prove to us beyond doubt with the structure of how biafra will survive with millions of igbo around the nation with just 6SE state if eventualy they decide to come back? let him just do that and watch hardworking igbos coming back home... or will ipob forch any regions that refuses to join biafra which they have already started doing becus the ipob i know have in mind of highjacking niger delta region...
shame on ipob!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Cooly100: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Those graphics are hard to interpret use IGR pie chart I made.

STALE

SW has the highest IGR and yet the least region that wants to be on their own...What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
kygo:
Will the IPOB provide jobs for them?
What exactly are they doing there that can't be done in their own land?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Bolustical: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
DabuIIIT:

really? Anybody that puts u alumajiri ppl where u belong is from the 'East'. Pathetic.
I am a proud Edo boi and I tag along with Ipob..and you lots,you remain nigeria's problem..you are problem to the SW,SS and SE.
WHO IS AGAINST RESTRUCTURING/RESOURCE/CONTROL/TRUEFEDERALISM?

lugard made the greatest mistake in humanity..
Pls,kindly shove those rubbish graphs up ur arsse,thank you. grin
And if you had enough patience, you would know from my moniker that I am a full blooded Yoruba man.

Stop jumping to conclusions, go and sit down

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Blue3k(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

STALE

SW has the highest IGR and yet the least region that wants to be on their own...What does that tell you?

How is it stale? People care about this information hence why discussionshould on it are usually front page. Next who cares if they want to go. High or low IGR doesn't matter to me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

No sensible being will believe any data from Nigeria. Not when a co-ordinating Minister nor Minister of Petroleum knew how much oil is pumped or sold from the Nigerian wells. LOL. Reference statistics from Nigeria to make mockery of yourself.
Look at your table: Anambra has no IGR in 2016? Yeah! So much for statistics as prepared by the Nigerian government of which Lai Mohammed is a minister.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by arsenal33: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
of course they will not return
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
tydi:

i'm igbo but i dont support Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts... he is a very intelligent scammer
i advice fellow miscreants to go and tell nnamdi kanu to prove to us beyond doubt with the structure of how biafra will survive with millions of igbo around the nation with just 6SE state if eventualy they decide to come back and watch hardworking igbos coming back home... or will ipob forch any regions that refuses to join biafra which they have already started doing becus the ipob i know ipob have in mind of highjacking niger delta region...
shame on ipob!
if you have a suggestion about how they will survive go and air your suggestions to Mr kanu i am sure he would take it into consideration!. so called Igbos like you always love to sit on the fence and criticise without contributing nada!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Cooly100: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

Computer Village generates $2bn annually to economy – minister On April 18, 201312:45 pmIn NewsComments Lagos- The Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos, generates about two billion dollars (N300 billion) to the economy annually, Mrs Omobola Johnson, Minister of Information and Communications Technology, has said. Johnson disclosed this at the Monthly Breakfast Meeting of the Nigerian-South Africa Chamber of Commerce on Thursday in Lagos.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/computer-village-generates-2bn-annually-to-economy-minister/
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by bionixs: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

As if sensible and rational Igbos want to leave the North.

Majority of those bragging online here know down deep in their hearts that there is nothing REAL at home that will sustain them if they decide to go back home,

We are witness to how IDP camps are springing up in the east, so Igbos need Nigeria more than they think.
i thought you are reasonable until you started sounding like a coiling VHS. In what ways has nigeria helped igbomen? Gave them contracts? Appointed them into key positions? Nigeria fought them to stay back for 3 good years and ceased their hard earned money giving everyone peanut no matter how much you had in your account(read history). They still want to split without nigeria oil and everyone is skipping sleep for that. All the houses they have in the north ,they got by their sweat. Not where they are but who they are(wealth creators and makers and you know it no matter how hard you try hating on them). Igbos make the driest land to flourish. So what are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Cooly100: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:

No sensible being will believe any data from Nigeria. Not when a co-ordinating Minister nor Minister of Petroleum knew how much oil is pumped or sold from the Nigerian wells. LOL. Reference statistics from Nigeria to make mockery of yourself.
Look at your table: Anambra has no IGR in 2016? Yeah! So much for statistics as prepared by the Nigerian government of which Lai Mohammed is a minister.

Ihuoma Chiedozie, Enugu

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, on Wednesday said that Igbo cannot leave the North after spending over N44trn to develop the region.

The group also instructed the Igbo living in the North to prepare to defend themselves against possible attack by Northerners.

http://punchng.com/with-n44trn-investment-in-the-north-igbo-cant-be-driven-out-ohanaeze-youths/

Do you now see what what they contribute?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
tydi:

i advice fellow ipob miscreants to go and tell nnamdi kanu to prove to us beyond doubt with the structure of how biafra will survive with millions of igbo around the nation with just 6SE state if eventualy they decide to come back and watch hardworking igbos coming back home... or will ipob forch any regions that refuses to join biafra which they have already started doing becus the ipob i know ipob have in mind of highjacking niger delta region...
shame on ipob!
Take cover! Some Id*otic P*gs are coming after you . Try get immunized against Zoonotic Diseases spread by Pigs.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Cooly100: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Blue3k:

How is it stale? People care about this information hence why discussionshould on it are usually front page. Next who cares if they want to go. High or low IGR doesn't matter to me.

What bring you here is that Igbos want to go? Who cares about your IGR when all SW state capitals cannot match any in the SE, outside Lagos..
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by JudasIsCucumber: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-ipob-rejects-arewa-youths-quit-notice-withdrawal-ask-all-igbos-to-return-home/

Thunder fire those ipob/KANU and arewa yuts, they all should be thrown inside a cage and locked up so that they can kill each oda there
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lightening: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
KevinDein:
Igbos in the North would never go back to the south east. You think those Ezes begging the arewa youths are stupid. Life in the North is so much better than life in the south east. Take that to the bank

Liar from the abyss. Igbos beg no one. We always earn our keeps. Post any link to the contrary. Forget Uwazurike. He commands no influence now. He is disgraced.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nwadiuto247: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

Oga leave that talk abeg. Why is Igbo and the other southerners pushing for restructuring? Since you claim that the north can stand without the south why are they against restructuring?

Now you claim that south east is poor. If they are poor how come our senators are the ones spearheading the call for restructuring and you that claim that you are rich is seriously kicking against it?
It should ve been Igbo that should be kicking again it since you claim they cant stand alone

You are just deceiving yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Exposes Wike As 'The APC Mole In PDP' / Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen / Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.