Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return (28689 Views)

El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:

you might not see a brighter future with nnamdi kalu but others may. is it because it's nnamdi kalu? would see a brighter future if it was some one else? it's your hatred towards Mr kanu, Biafra or IPOB?. look! I don't Agree with everything MR kanu stands for but Atleast he is trying to change the status quo!. if nigeria can give Igbos what they deserve there is no need for Biafra but so far nigeria haven't. perhaps Igbos should take risks with Nnamdi Kanu and see were it will lead instead of hiding away in fear wondering what will Biafra be like.

sir i have no hate against kanu, but his arrogance.gosh! ! why didnt you agree with what he stands for is it that is looks like a child joke. cus i see no sane goverment will agree to split up a nation she swore an oath to protect, i agree that nigeria status quo is high on the part of nepotism and goverment negilence of duty but dont you think restructuring will be the solution toall... and what exactly does igbo people need, thier business r booming all around the nation, talking about the future sir but the devil i know is better than 10million angels i know not.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by IPOB123london: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s]sir i have no hate against kanu, but his arrogance.gosh! ! why didnt you agree with what he stands for is it that is looks like a child joke. cus i see no sane goverment will agree to split up a nation she swore an oath to protect, i agree that nigeria status quo is high on the part of nepotism and goverment negilence of duty but dont you think restructuring will be the solution toall... and what exactly does igbo people need, thier business r booming all around the nation, talking about the future sir but the devil i know is better than 10million angels i know not.[/s]

see i mouth ARROGANCE

meanwhile Boko harem Buhari came back from coma to brag about IPOB that were killed under his supervision

abeg all these yeye excuses for hate and jealousy don do naw
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
saintikechi:

The great ojukwu fought for his people, he did not run from battle, he waged a war for three years, he is a war hero, biafrans love him. His people built a monument in his memory, his statue stands till this day and the name biafra sends shivers down the spine of nigerians till this day.

sir get your facts right next time before type on a public forum,,,,,no ojukwu didnt run he fly.™.oya read below

END OF Biafra WAR
With increased British support, the Nigerian federal forces launched their final offensive against the Biafrans once again on 23 December 1969, with a major thrust by the 3rd Marine Commando Division. The division was commanded by Col.
Olusegun Obasanjo (who later became president twice), which succeeded in splitting the Biafran enclave into two by the end of the year. The final Nigerian offensive, named "Operation Tail-Wind", was launched on 7 January 1970 with the 3rd Marine Commando Division attacking, and supported by the 1st Infantry division to the north and the 2nd Infantry division to the south. The Biafran towns of Owerri fell on 9 January, and Uli on 11 January. Only a few days earlier, Ojukwu fled into exile by plane to the Ivory Coast, leaving his deputy Philip Effiong to handle the details of the surrender to Gene
Yakubu Gowon of the Federal Army on 13 January 1970. The surrender paper was signed on 14 January 1970 in Lagos and came the end of the civil war and renunciation of secession. The war finally ended a few days later, with the Nigerian forces advancing into the remaining Biafran-held territories, which was met with little resistance.
After the war, Gowon said, "The tragic chapter of violence is just ended. We are at the dawn of national reconciliation. Once again we have an opportunity to build a new nation. My dear compatriots, we must pay homage to the fallen, to the heroes who have made the supreme sacrifice that we may be able to build a nation, great in justice, fair trade, and
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by spartan117(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
akulaxx:

that can only happen as soon as Oil starts mixing with Water.
are you a Dreamer..
The moment u give up hope on a better tomorrow, you become a dead man walking
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by project2018: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are terrorist group
same as your father
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Ladyjumong(f): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
withdrawal of quit notice or nah,the never can predict those hausa peeps, the earlier the go back home the better for them
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by vioment: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stupid talk from ipob. Heavy mumu moves from ipob. I thank God say igbo people get sense 1 on 1.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by olotan2: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2017
...if IPOB Leader is asking Igbo to return home from the north, he should equally order Igbo to vacate South west too.
yeye guy.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Synzu(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2017
VargasVee:

Nwanne, okwa ofu Imo na eti eti grin
Where in Imo?

Naxo!
I'm from Orlu, what about you?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2017
tydi:

sir i have no hate against kanu, but his arrogance.gosh! ! why didnt you agree with what he stands for is it that is looks like a child joke. cus i see no sane goverment will agree to split up a nation she swore an oath to protect, i agree that nigeria status quo is high on the part of nepotism and goverment negilence of duty but dont you think restructuring will be the solution toall... and what exactly does igbo people need, thier business r booming all around the nation, talking about the future sir but the devil i know is better than 10million angels i know not.
he is arrogant but every leader is arrogant, from Russian president to Donald trump down to buhari they are all arrogant so why shouldn't Mr kanu be? if he isn't Arrogant he wouldn't be taken serious. yes! some of the things Mr kanu does appears like a joke but what else is he meant to do? some of what our so called politicians does is a joke too but they are in power! they swore to protect but we are not protected! tell me do you feel protected in nigeria? Nigerians are brutalised or murdered every day by the Nigerian police and nothing is ever done about it. some Igbo people's business are booming what about the Igbos with no jobs? they have only started talking about restructuring because of Mr kanu, and why couldn't the country be split? if some citizens are not happy the way they are ruled. I am sure you have heard of the killings by the fulani herdsmen why has nothing been done to stop them? few years ago Igbos were massacred in the north did anyone go to prison for it? was there ever any explanation or compensation for it to the families their people were killed?
As I mentioned I d rather take my chances with Mr kanu and see were it leads it may be difficult at the beginning but I believe biafra will be better.
I would rather the devil ( biafra) i know than the angel (nigeria) I don't know.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by saintikechi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
tydi:

sir get your facts right next time before type on a public forum,,,,,no ojukwu didnt run he fly.™.oya read below

END OF Biafra WAR
With increased British support, the Nigerian federal forces launched their final offensive against the Biafrans once again on 23 December 1969, with a major thrust by the 3rd Marine Commando Division. The division was commanded by Col.
Olusegun Obasanjo (who later became president twice), which succeeded in splitting the Biafran enclave into two by the end of the year. The final Nigerian offensive, named "Operation Tail-Wind", was launched on 7 January 1970 with the 3rd Marine Commando Division attacking, and supported by the 1st Infantry division to the north and the 2nd Infantry division to the south. The Biafran towns of Owerri fell on 9 January, and Uli on 11 January. Only a few days earlier, Ojukwu fled into exile by plane to the Ivory Coast, leaving his deputy Philip Effiong to handle the details of the surrender to Gene
Yakubu Gowon of the Federal Army on 13 January 1970. The surrender paper was signed on 14 January 1970 in Lagos and came the end of the civil war and renunciation of secession. The war finally ended a few days later, with the Nigerian forces advancing into the remaining Biafran-held territories, which was met with little resistance.
After the war, Gowon said, "The tragic chapter of violence is just ended. We are at the dawn of national reconciliation. Once again we have an opportunity to build a new nation. My dear compatriots, we must pay homage to the fallen, to the heroes who have made the supreme sacrifice that we may be able to build a nation, great in justice, fair trade, and

Do you really believe this shit you just wrote? This is federal lies, they tell it to children and gullible yoruba and their fulani masters. I live around those biafran soldiers that fought the war and I have first hand information about the war. Visit umuahia war museum and see biafran war machinery. Don't believe all the lies these fulani people tell you. Biafra shall be free.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by saintikechi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
rosebowl01:

when you continuously insult "illiterates", and they eventually carry out their threats, you turnaround and complain that they are mean and wicked.

We want them to carry out their threats, it will aid our course and hasten our freedom. Biafra shall be free
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Synzu:

Naxo!
I'm from Orlu, what about you?

Obowo
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Synzu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
VargasVee:

Obowo

That's nice. My immediate elder sis was married in umuokeh.

This moniker of yours, how did you coin it?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Synzu:

That's nice. My immediate elder sis was married in umuokeh.

This moniker of yours, how did you coin it?
Been there some time ago
Lol. There's this crazy movie I saw years ago, RAISING VICTOR VARGAS.
I was impressed with the character, The vee in my moniker my name Victor.
You?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Synzu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
VargasVee:

Been there some time ago

Lol. There's this crazy movie I saw years ago, RAISING VICTOR VARGAS.

I was impressed with the character, The vee in my moniker my name Victor.

You?

Well mine is a nickname I got when I was braiding my hair. People felt I looked like Saucekid (Sinzu) the rapper. That's how it stuck.

You don't happen to have known me on NL from 2015, did you?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Synzu:

Well mine is a nickname I got when I was braiding my hair. People felt I looked like Saucekid (Sinzu) the rapper. That's how it stuck.

You don't happen to have known me on NL from 2015, did you?

I did grin

I registered here in 2010, I wasn't that active till 2015 when I got a new moniker cause my email was having issues.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Synzu(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
VargasVee:

I did grin

I registered here in 2010, I wasn't that active till 2015 when I got a new moniker cause my email was having issues.

Lol, okay.

And I'm sure you must be wondering; "why In God's name did he mention me"?

grin
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Sagay212: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arewa youths withdraw threats wey them give igbos wey dey north, they igbos wey dey north nor talk anything, na ipod criminals wey they village they pursue bush rat up and down they reject withdrawal.... after them go say them no dey crase.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Synzu:

Lol, okay.

And I'm sure you must be wondering; "why In God's name did he mention me"?
grin

Lol for reals
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
gypsey:
he is arrogant but every leader is arrogant, from Russian president to Donald trump down to buhari they are all arrogant so why shouldn't Mr kanu be? if he isn't Arrogant he wouldn't be taken serious. yes! some of the things Mr kanu does appears like a joke but what else is he meant to do? some of what our so called politicians does is a joke too but they are in power! they swore to protect but we are not protected! tell me do you feel protected in nigeria? Nigerians are brutalised or murdered every day by the Nigerian police and nothing is ever done about it. some Igbo people's business are booming what about the Igbos with no jobs? they have only started talking about restructuring because of Mr kanu, and why couldn't the country be split? if some citizens are not happy the way they are ruled. I am sure you have heard of the killings by the fulani herdsmen why has nothing been done to stop them? few years ago Igbos were massacred in the north did anyone go to prison for it? was there ever any explanation or compensation for it to the families their people were killed?
As I mentioned I d rather take my chances with Mr kanu and see were it leads it may be difficult at the beginning but I believe biafra will be better.
I would rather the devil ( biafra) i know than the angel (nigeria) I don't know.

Let me start by asking you, who made nnamdi kanu a leader over the igbo people,,,his arrogancy is seen as a child's play because he holds no water in Nigeria politics,and what is your assurance that u will be save in your illusional biafran landthe law states that anyone that disobeys the law or tries to cause unrest for other citizens should be dealt with,with that reason the NPF was established.the fulani herdsmen killing of the igbo u and i knows the goverment looked into it and many of them have been brought to book,what of the catholic church massarce, ,we igbo hate ourselves that is the main reason biafra will be difficult and will be worst.

please my brother let us think deep
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
I understand what you say and it is very probable , I liked you post. But then when you think about it a serious govt interested in preventing sectarian violence would have had ample time to prepare and put measures in place to nip any occurence in the bud within hours.
If PMB is still on seat and in the country by the time of 1st Oct then there won't be too much to worry about , but if an imperialist stooge such as Osinbajo or Saraki is in power, then the violence would be allowed to occur , but the question is would there be any safe part of the country to run to especially if the agenda is to break up the country by setting the whole country alight.

By the way you have been made a member of DAN see details below

Litmus:
It may be the wise thing to do for Igbos to leave the North during the deadline period until things cool down.
The mischievous Idris Derby of Chad could easily set Nigeria on fire by having only a handful of his people set about killing the Igbos. Igbos would defend themselves and killings will spread with Housas and Igbos killing themselves not understanding the true situation.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer, Horllamideh, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Cjrane2: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
GenBuhari:
I understand what you say and it is very probable , I liked you post. But then when you think about it a serious govt interested in preventing sectarian violence would have had ample time to prepare and put measures in place to nip any occurence in the bud within hours.
If PMB is still on seat and in the country by the time of 1st Oct then there won't be too much to worry about , but if an imperialist stooge such as Osinbajo or Saraki is in power, then the violence would be allowed to occur , but the question is would there be any safe part of the country to run to especially if the agenda is to break up the country by setting the whole country alight.

c) Like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer, Horllamideh, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

Just look up the moniker and see the previous posts of this called "Detribalised" Nigerian.
HYPOCRISY is a disease you know. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nukualofa: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
GenBuhari:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The idiot that added my moniker to this Hypocritical group will have running stomach throughout this Public Holiday.

Most of these so called DANites are core tribalist and zombie supporters of Buhari the Chief tribalist
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by WetinConsignMe: 1:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Cjrane2:

Just look up the moniker and see the previous posts of this called "Detribalised" Nigerian.
HYPOCRISY is a disease you know. grin grin grin

Why don't u look up the movement's founder, ameri9ja, or myself, wetinconsignme, - the most active member.
We need genbuhari as a most active Danite, but many of us don't actually agree with some of his posts
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by WetinConsignMe: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Nukualofa:

Most of these so called DANites are core tribalist and zombie supporters of Buhari the Chief tribalist
Why don't u look up the movement's founder, ameri9ja, a heartland Igbo man, or myself, wetinconsignme, - the most active member, another Igbo man
We need genbuhari as a most active member, but many of us don't actually agree with some of his posts and views.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Guess what, I, GenBuhari a very active member is also an Igbo man. One Nigeria!

DANites agreeing with my posts or not , does not make me a more active or less active DANite. Also we are allowed to differ in our views, but because my views does not match yours does not make it wrong or less valid, and vice versa.
WetinConsignMe:

Why don't u look up the movement's founder, ameri9ja, a heartland Igbo man, or myself, wetinconsignme, - the most active member, another Igbo man
We need genbuhari as a most active member, but many of us don't actually agree with some of his posts and views.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.