Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return (28696 Views)

El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by meritocrat: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed

Do you people derive fun in grouping Igbos into stupid and sensible? Do you hope to convince us with your condescending remarks?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by eyescue(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
KevinDein:
Igbos in the North would never go back to the south east. You think those Ezes begging the arewa youths are stupid. Life in the North is so much better than life in the south east. Take that to the bank

You are so right, but at last when the Arewa will eventually strike which is eminent then we will knw who to blane
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Chigold101(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

As if sensible and rational Igbos want to leave the North.

Majority of those bragging online here know down deep in their hearts that there is nothing REAL at home that will sustain them if they decide to go back home,

We are witness to how IDP camps are springing up in the east, so Igbos need Nigeria more than they think.
because those Of us that live in the east have all died of hunger.
People sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by nextstep(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
lofty900:
it is now i know that Ipob does not mean well for the igbo people. U want ur people to come back empty handed and stranded like refugees and beggars in their fathers land. It will nt be well with nnamdi kanu

No... it means now is when you start selling your properties and move your business... before it's forcefully taken from you. If you come back now, you will have cash on hand, inventory you can sell, and time to plan.

I'm not sure how this will all end up, but the quit notice should also remind Igbos not to build up other people's land because there's always the threat of losing it. If all of Igbo returned, the their father's land will boom with industries, schools, entertainment, and much more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by femolii: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
chinonye82:
must the igbos leave north b4 biafra will have a head?
YES.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by bigfish3k: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

What about the East? Tell me what the east contributes in terms of VAT, IGR, food production(rice especially) and crude oil. At least, these are ways we depend on each other.

Igbos are quick to tag northerners as parasites but numerous statistics have proven otherwise

Even the NE would have fared better than the SE if not for Boko Haram

I will leave it for NLers to judge who the real parasites are.

Modified: instead of resorting to regular insults, why don't you tell us (with facts), what the SE contributes higher than the other regions grin grin grin

but why then are u afraid of allowing them go

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Sagay212: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
meritocrat:

Do you people derive fun in grouping Igbos into stupid and sensible? Do you hope to convince us with your condescending remarks?

It's is not fun, it is a FACT.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by saintikechi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
DonVikings:
The same way the illiterate King Pig chickened out of Kaduna and Lagos rallies. grin grin

Please who are you talking about?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Ofemmanu1: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
saintikechi:
When illiterates issue threats and are faced with the consequences, they make a u turn and chicken out.
Hope you'll be here when pigs and eediots are soaked in blood.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lightening: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You have been heard. Now return to your odour ladened Pigsty. Some sane people around are dying of suffocation. Be considerate for once.
Next!

Slum dweller calling the person that bought up his ancestral lands and relocated him to the slum a pig? Afonja without shame !
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lightening: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:

No sensible being will believe any data from Nigeria. Not when a co-ordinating Minister nor Minister of Petroleum knew how much oil is pumped or sold from the Nigerian wells. LOL. Reference statistics from Nigeria to make mockery of yourself.
Look at your table: Anambra has no IGR in 2016? Yeah! So much for statistics as prepared by the Nigerian government of which Lai Mohammed is a minister.

Do you mind the fools. Abambra that did not collect bailout from FG, yet has no or one of the leasts IGR. Are they minting money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Litmus: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
It may be the wise thing to do for Igbos to leave the North during the deadline period until things cool down.

For me the problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians have not taken nationhood seriously. For instance, people from Niger Republic and Chad can wonder into Nigeria when they like. In Nigeria these people then become more Nigerians than we true Nigerians,more ITK than us, the outsiders weeping more than the bereaved. Now if the Nortthen Nigerian Housa man with whom we share Nigeria with, whom we have shared the tribulations of Nigeria since independence, knows to leave his Igbo brother alone, will the foreigners from Niger and Chad up north do the same? The mischievous Idris Derby of Chad could easily set Nigeria on fire by having only a handful of his people set about killing the Igbos. Igbos would defend themselves and killings will spread with Housas and Igbos killing themselves not understanding the true situation. Bokoharam could do the same. They could easily have people melted into the postulation (sleepers) that will start off the killings.

Anyway,I have a healthy notion of how absurd the above may seem. Still,you never know. It may be wise for Igbos, that are able to do so, to leave the North for the time being during the period of the ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by saintikechi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
tydi:

Just the same way ojukwu thought he can withstand Nigerian soilders forch during the first biafrian war, oh no!he cant so he chickened out and ran away. cheesy

The great ojukwu fought for his people, he did not run from battle, he waged a war for three years, he is a war hero, biafrans love him. His people built a monument in his memory, his statue stands till this day and the name biafra sends shivers down the spine of nigerians till this day.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

As if sensible and rational Igbos want to leave the North.

Majority of those bragging online here know down deep in their hearts that there is nothing REAL at home that will sustain them if they decide to go back home,

We are witness to how IDP camps are springing up in the east, so Igbos need Nigeria more than they think.

this can only come from a Yoruba man...

now how can someone who have never been to the SE say that idp camps are springing up in the SE.

What u lots fail to understand is the igbo spirit. Be it in mercury moon, on a comet, in Bangladesh or under the sea, the igbos won't just make it or survive, they will excel.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Almaiga: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
KevinDein:
Igbos in the North would never go back to the south east. You think those Ezes begging the arewa youths are stupid. Life in the North is so much better than life in the south east. Take that to the bank
Na so grin grin
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by saintikechi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Hope you'll be here when pigs and eediots are soaked in blood.

Boko haram have been soaking hausa pigs and fulani idiots in blood since 2009. I don't need to be there, am a biafran.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by nwabobo: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

What about the East? Tell me what the east contributes in terms of VAT, IGR, food production(rice especially) and crude oil. At least, these are ways we depend on each other.

Igbos are quick to tag northerners as parasites but numerous statistics have proven otherwise

Modified: instead of resorting to regular insults, why don't you tell us (with facts), what the SE contributes higher than the other regions grin grin grin

Just a quick one,

2.) Find out how much Nigeria customs generate annually from import duties and then find out who does the bulk of importation.

2.) Nigerians in the diaspora remitted $35bn in 2016, more than oil earning. I suppose all Nigerians know who makes the largest percentage of such remittances.

Go figure Bro. Human capital is the greatest endowment any people can have and we have it in abundance.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nwogeh: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

Igbos are not contributing anything according to you, well if that is true, why has Nigeria refused to let them go....why can't Nigeria create all Igbo Biafra.... or better still why are Igbos championing restructuring or sessesion even when they are at highest disadvantage as you said....My dear the real parasites are those opposing restructuring (resource control). I prefer regionalism to this present structure even if we suffer most which you are I know we will not suffer most, otherwise free us as a way of punishing us and see how we turned 20pounds to wealth unlimited.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

During Abiola crisis in 1993, Lagos was grounded, economically. Some of our Yoruba neighbours were asking my dad if the Igbos will return and when. It's not about what your state or region can contribute in terms of resources, but in terms of human capital development. Britain, Germany, Japan can't stand Nigeria in terms of natural resources, but Nigeria can't stand them in terms of economic and military superiority! What does that tell you? Today, I Support Biafra. I will stop supporting Biafra when Nigeria ranks among the top 10 best economies in the world. There's strength in number staying as one Nigeria, when the North give the Igbos a sense of belonging. We should stop making baseless comments on a platform like this!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lightening:

Slum dweller calling the person that bought up his ancestral lands and relocated him to the slum a pig? Afonja without shame !
Eya! E rili pain am well! The pain of having a fraudster as a leader is so damaging.
The Cow who doubles as your Lord and Savior called you one so live with it. Remember you are out of choice. I c u r having some interesting time sipping pork oil. Lolz.
Nonsense!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
tydi:

That is one problem i have with them(ipob) whenever u air your opinion they willl come rushing down on you like toothless dog
Their stupidity rivals that of the fraudster they call a leader. One can only give them a pity face.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by famzynet: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are terrorist group

Do you even know the meaning of a terrorist group? Have you seen a terrorist group that has no gun?
Arewa would have checked the dictionary to understand what a terrorist group is.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by famzynet: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are terrorist group

Do you even know the meaning of a terrorist group? Have you seen a terrorist group that has no gun?
À would have checked the dictionary to understand what a terrorist group is.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by rosebowl01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
saintikechi:
When illiterates issue threats and are faced with the consequences, they make a u turn and chicken out.

when you continuously insult "illiterates", and they eventually carry out their threats, you turnaround and complain that they are mean and wicked.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
KevinDein:

Life in the North is filled with uncertainties. I will rather crack palm kernel and soak garri with it than live in perpetual fear.

Who knows, they might draw another cartoon in Denmark tomorrow.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by lizychimamanda(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
AYAM GOING NO WERE'. INFACT NA BUK KANO I APPLIED FOR MY DE. KANU IS A SELFISH MAN.qoute me and let FAYOSHEs boxers fall in ur MOUTH
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by fairprince(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
CONFUSION JUKWARA EVERYWHERE
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by burakado17: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by frankihima(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
The so called Arewa suspension of qujt notice is a trick.Arewa likes to surprise their enemies

Those that know Arewa well will tell you they are now plotting intensely to take you by surprise. A word is enough......

Those that can relocate especially from northwest and northeast regions should do so ASAP! Those who cannot should organize their defenses as groups of people and get some molotov too.
pls don't forget to give them land where to build and also feed them like one year.fool can u feed urself? before u tell people to come back home like u have place for them
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Synzu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
VargasVee:

Just kidding. You're Igbo too?

Yes sir, I am. Nwa afor Igbo Imo state.

Onye ebea ka iwu?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Aimnet: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please and please my dear Igbo brother let us come together and think of how to make this our great country a better place which will attract other people from other countries to come and do business not wasting our precious time and energy in agitating on what will cause a dispute between our self please, united we stand and divided we fall, let us take U. S. A as an example, it is a country which is made of up different people with different language, and different beliefs such social and religion beliefs, our power as a nation is because of our number which in Africa we are called the giant of Africa, Igbo kweno your National brother A. I Maikeke.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Synzu:

Yes sir, I am. Nwa afor Igbo Imo state.

Onye ebea ka iwu?

Nwanne, okwa ofu Imo na eti eti grin
Where in Imo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.