Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return (28690 Views)

El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by KevinDein: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

Liar...We had family house and business in the north..By 2009, we sold them off even at a loss...Now we are will settled in the east....Many people are going home...Only stubborn people will remain...
You are an outlier

Majority will choose to live in the North over the south east
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Synzu:

Vargasvictory, aren't you?

LMAO are you stalking me tongue
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tamzy123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Igbos are fools...with their foolish leader
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Bobby808: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

As if sensible and rational Igbos want to leave the North.

Majority of those bragging online here know down deep in their hearts that there is nothing REAL at home that will sustain them if they decide to go back home,

We are witness to how IDP camps are springing up in the east, so Igbos need Nigeria more than they think.
I hope you will understand the meaning of distribution of destitudes to other regions and in turn steal the crude oil to their region? Thieves.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Narldon: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2017

DEVIL IS A LIAR

grin
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Synzu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
VargasVee:

LMAO are you stalking me tongue

Stalk you??
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by chakula: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
As if they are ready to return grin Igboss resided up North are not ready for relocation because I had interviewed plenty of them their responses was contrary with that of what the Ipob was asked them to do. Well I am advocating for disintegration let the unity disbanded and each region shall go on it's own.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Synzu:

Stalk you??

Just kidding. You're Igbo too?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Klington: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
the withdrawal of the quit notice never made any meaningful sense. Why was it issued and who has been made to answer for it, obviously no one. They went ahead to release anti igbo songs, to drive home their point that they're over and above the law . yet some fools are having heart attacks over nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by kernel505: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
lofty900:
it is now i know that Ipob does not mean well for the igbo people. U want ur people to come back empty handed and stranded like refugees and beggars in their fathers land. It will nt be well with nnamdi kanu

Close your mouth, there life is of greater concern.
Take your sympathy to victims of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Bobby808: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

While i agree that southerners in the north should tread with caution, you ipob miscreants should know that your stubbornness is on the extreme, what is wrong with you people?
Can't you people be reasonable for once. Hope you guys know that you are not representing igbos.
Who is this little brat here?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by kernel505: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
scholes0:
Tooor.

This is a real test for Igbos all over.

If the Igbos in the North refuse to return, I think that can be taken to mean that Igbos in the North have rejected the idea of Biafra Igbo Republic, and have chosen to remain in the north living their lives there as Nigerian citizens.

Are you up to four years old? Was it all British citizens that voted in favour of Brexit?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by win2kwire: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed

STOP USING THE WORD "southerners", THIS IS PURELY AN IGBO FOOLISHNESS THAT WILL LEAD TO THEIR OWN DEMISE AND DEATHS!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tayebest(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
VargasVee:
The igbos in the north should go back home for their own safety.

These northerners resort to violence at the slightest opportunity. Ask yourself

THE IGBOS IN THE NORTH, WERE THEY CAUSING ANY SORT OF NUISANCE?

The agitation was clearly going on in the south. They should know that the quit notice was premeditated on.

A word is enough for the wise.

But your brother cownu is causing alot of crisis in the east! don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by skyman200(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
my advice to Igbo people that they should go home ,learn from previous history.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by inkon: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed

Everything is not about money and property.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
tayebest:

But your brother cownu is causing alot of crisis in the east! don't you get it?

But the people in the east are not complaining, are they

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
It does not call for this whole insult to the IPOB members, it is a matter of choice to quit or remain in the north. But having heard what happened in 1967 and thereabout,i will advice those who wishes to go to do so without qualms ..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by inkon: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

While i agree that southerners in the north should tread with caution, you ipob miscreants should know that your stubbornness is on the extreme, what is wrong with you people?
Can't you people be reasonable for once. Hope you guys know that you are not representing igbos.

Come to think of it, are you suppose to live in fear in a country you call your own?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by LordOfNaira: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Some people actually think that relocating is that easy. For someone who has a lot of investment in the North, you expect him to leave everything he has built with hardwork and perseverance and money and come home to start all over again. If these Igbos were not animals that need to be urgently labeled a terrorist group, why would they be running their mouths without consideration for many other Igbos who are too hardworking to even notice anything like marginalisation?

To the president, I think it has become necessary to rearrest Kanu.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by farem: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

Majority of those bragging online here know down deep in their hearts that there is nothing REAL at home that will sustain them if they decide to go back home,

We are witness to how IDP camps are springing up in the east, so Igbos need Nigeria more than they think.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
kernel505:

Close your mouth, there life is of greater concern.
Take your sympathy to victims of Boko Haram.
the quit notice has been withdrawn. Their lives r nt in danger
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tayebest(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
VargasVee:

But the people in the east are not complaining, are they

...and you think the Hausa people are "really" at rest in the east?

Truth be told, who did you think they will complain their grievance to in the east? They just have to stay careful and watch!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Edu3Again: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
KevinDein:
Igbos in the North would never go back to the south east. You think those Ezes begging the arewa youths are stupid. Life in the North is so much better than life in the south east. Take that to the bank
If life in the North is better why is the North scared of the South leaving?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by akulaxx: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
serverconnect:
Let peace reign.

for your information , there cannot be peace without justice . period

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by lonecatt(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

how do you even comprehend issues,how do you mean by igbos need nigeria more when it is evidently clear from the arewa youths action that they cannot do without igbo ,even their leaders have said it and the emir of katsina even said he is ready to die protecting the igbos,i am a middle beltan and we can see igbo men investments all over na wa just to get likes.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by DabuIIIT: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

What about the East? Tell me what the east contributes in terms of VAT, IGR, food production(rice especially) and crude oil. At least, these are ways we depend on each other.

Igbos are quick to tag northerners as parasites but numerous statistics have proven otherwise

Even the NE would have fared better than the SE if not for Boko Haram

I will leave it for NLers to judge who the real parasites are.

really? Anybody that puts u alumajiri ppl where u belong is from the 'East'. Pathetic.
I am a proud Edo boi and I tag along with Ipob..and you lots,you remain nigeria's problem..you are problem to the SW,SS and SE.
WHO IS AGAINST RESTRUCTURING/RESOURCE/CONTROL/TRUEFEDERALISM?

lugard made the greatest mistake in humanity..
Pls,kindly shove those rubbish graphs up ur arsse,thank you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
saintikechi:
When illiterates issue threats and are faced with the consequences, they make a u turn and chicken out.

Just the same way ojukwu thought he can withstand Nigerian soilders forch during the first biafrian war, oh no!he cant so he chickened out and ran away. cheesy
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by VargasVee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
tayebest:

...and you think the Hausa people are "really" at rest in the east?

Truth be told, who did you think they will complain their grievance to in the east? They just have to stay careful and watch!

Bro, we igbos don't do violence for the fun of it.

If that was the case, they'd have already sent the non-indigenes to go back to their homes.

Since this whole call for sovereignty started, you ever heard an Hausa/Yoruba man was murdered for the cause?

You need to think twice.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by daveson2020(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

A referendum will settle all this your baseless analysis. Nigerians lives in Ghana, Cameroon etc if biafra is actualized some igbos will still live in the north same with Northerners living in the east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.