Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (57105 Views)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Who told you ?

well for starters I have experienced that myself so no one told me , but I don't know about you
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by mikael3(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bestie0309:

Lol. And u a child of the Universe
Lolz...before nko
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by kazyhm(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
lofty900:
after wasting their youth, they'll start forming church. I cannot fall for dis scam ever!

did you just say AGAIN ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
I wonder why nigerians go dey carry person matter like mattias...she is 47years and looking for a husband so?...is she too old to find love?.....even if things turn out dis way for her doesnt mean she doesnt deserve to be married...i pray she finds love jare a good and sincere man...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
inereunwa1:
well for starters I have experienced that myself so no one told me , but I don't know about you

So is it safe to assume, this is called agama principle?
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rozaytee:
I wonder why nigerians go dey carry person matter like mattias...she is 47years and looking for a husband so?...is she too old to find love?.....even if things turn out dis way for her doesnt mean she doesnt deserve to be married...i pray she finds love jare a good and sincere man...

hello pweety
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by zena2009(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2017
kwenu:
if she holds American or British passport. please let me know. i m interested. i m very serious please
. So you can marry any woman with British passport ?
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2017
na fyn woman sha. my pman no wan marry again.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

hello pweety
lol...sup
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Kolababe:
Twitter user @jastrupgeeky came online today to ask people to help her hook up her 47-year-old Aunty pictured above, who has never been married and doesn't have any children. See her tweets below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/twitter-user-is-looking-for-man-for-her.html
//

After msny years of "who marriage help?"

It usually ends like this. She is a kind woman otherwise she would have recruited gullible young ones into her misery. By the time they realize the game, they turn miserable too.

And the cycle continues...The best defence against young militant feminists is time. Once they clock 30, stand back and enjoy the show.

//

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
lol...sup

see as u dey go every thread dey lay curses on men...na wetin dem do u this time
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

see as u dey go every thread dey lay curses on men...na wetin dem do u this time
some people talk in a shallow way...
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
some people talk in a shallow way...

Lolz.... u dey club....
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Yoloadedng: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
This is definitely one of the over-religious, decent, highly principled and so-called decent ladies back in her late 20s and early 30s.

This type will even a man who touches her on the road when she was young. This is the type that needs a man that will follow her 50 principles in order to be a so-called God fearing man.

baby u beautiful pls can we talk of here
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
Preferably yoruba man embarassed una never serious

hi baby u look beautiful pls can we talk off here pls I want to know u
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
She's old enough to be my mother tongue

And so what , no be young naija boy dey marry oyinbo wey be him ancestor mate. Better grab your chance now.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz.... u dey club....
lolzz...nope
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2017
logica:
She has long passed the 35 year barrier. She's irresponsible.

Shebi na Pastor talk am cheesy

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz...nope

y r u still awake this time....
r u nt supposed to b in za oza rum wit bobo

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2017
She's beautiful, but spiricoco is worrying her, she will be a boring wife or galfrend ...NEXT! cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

y r u still awake this time....

r u nt supposed to b in za oza rum wit bobo
lolzz...watchin a programme about magicianzz..and at d same time nairalanding... I no dey za oza rum..like u talk am

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz...watchin a programme about magicianzz..and at d same time nairalanding... I no dey za oza rum..like u talk am

aiit....hope ur day went well...
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

aiit....hope ur day went well...
yea yea...weather wan gimme cold
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2017
Is she a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by baby124: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2017
I wish her goodluck in her search. There is a time for everything... she's not too old to marry and have her own child sha.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
yea yea...weather wan gimme cold
did it rain ur end or u jst feeling cold
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

did it rain ur end or u jst feeling cold
it rained like crazy-stupid here in surulere
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
it rained like crazy-stupid here in surulere

OK sweethrt...... bt wait oooo

wat ve men done to u oooo....

do u mind sharing
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

OK sweethrt...... bt wait oooo

wat ve men done to u oooo....

do u mind sharing
lolzz...u know in life..we meet d good d bad and d ugly...some men are cool while some are evil and satanic minded...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz...u know in life..we meet d good d bad and d ugly...some men are cool while some are evil and satanic minded...lolzzz

choiiiiiiiii.......

which r u currently seeing nw...

satanic?
bad?
good?
cool?
ugly?
handsome?
Big cassava.?. lolz
small cassava.? Lolz

or None....#runs away..

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

choiiiiiiiii.......

which r u currently seeing nw...
satanic? bad? good? cool? ugly? handsome? Big cassava.?. lolz small cassava.? Lolz
or None....#runs away..
looooolzzz....i comment my reserve..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.