Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (57164 Views)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 2:01am On Aug 26, 2017
But meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Raiders1973: 2:07am On Aug 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lalasticlala And Tosyne2much are available smiley
she get money?na only wetin fit make me do am oo
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

Anywayz open ur heart for both(sex&love) b4 u go pass menopause bikooo
its not about passing meno pause.... d only thing nigerians are after is 'she go soon reach menopause'..dat y we arent moving forward..well i have different ways i view things.....obviously i believe in love&sex...my point is..it has gone haywire...
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
its not about passing meno pause.... d only thing nigerians are after is 'she go soon reach menopause'..dat y we arent moving forward..well i have different ways i view things.....obviously i believe in love&sex...my point is..it has gone haywire...

Lolz.....

"different ways of viewing things"....

Mind u gals like this..."who has bright future behind them" are getting married to jesus nw

Lalas247 can attest to this.....

I knw u also got that killer LUCRUBRIOUS

jst move wit d flow....

ain't u sleeping yet

my fingers are wobbling now...

I like u and would want to mingle probably "when ur phone rise from d dead"

#safe nite sweethrt..... catch ya lera...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by alewo002(m): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2017
She will definitely see soMeone to marry her soon, good luck.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by cooltola(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2017
[[[[
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 3:10am On Aug 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lalaticlala And Tosyn2much are available smiley

Sweet gal,
choi na who dey bleep this one oooh!!.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by babaluckey: 3:12am On Aug 26, 2017
God's time is the best. God will definitely send her the right match, who will love her for who she is. She's a pretty looking lady.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2017
SalomonKane:
47 and single? Hmmm... I'm willing to bet my left ball she let her religion prevent her from getting married. Like WTF! 47 and still single shocked wow!

Are you a friend of that pastor who said being single at 35 years of age is irresponsible? cheesy grin
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2017
I haven't seen anything wrong so far.

She looks good and is in an age bracket where she has calmed down.

If I would pick a negative it's the religious BS angle.

In any case I wish her good luck.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Don4mark: 3:53am On Aug 26, 2017
https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/08/22/kenyan-single-mother-searches-life-partner-public/

see also how this young lady took signboard to advertise for husband vacancy
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:54am On Aug 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
@ "47" she still dey get preference, ISOOOKAY!!! angry. Abeg anybody fit help me with information about that lady in GTbanks 737 advert video way wear dress way get like feathers 4 the edges! Something is telling me that is Mrs Soberdrunk!! angry
sad sad
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 26, 2017
thanki410:
The lady is satisfied with DRILLING herself by herself...
Hai, vaseline , what has she done to deserve this

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by 4pppp(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2017
ones she has money she get a husband in this recession
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by mekuslogan: 4:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Kolababe:
Twitter user @jastrupgeeky came online today to ask people to help her hook up her 47-year-old Aunty pictured above, who has never been married and doesn't have any children. See her tweets below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/twitter-user-is-looking-for-man-for-her.html

She's a tribalist looking only for a tribal man to marry. Goodluck
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 26, 2017
we were just rob in our church few minutes ago, laptops and phones was stolen, pls anyone that no hw to track, i ned your help
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by LEAFLET(m): 4:37am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
after wasting their youth, they'll start forming church. I cannot fall for dis scam ever!

Actually it's not always like that.. Trust me on this
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by oladele00(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Hope the breasts are still intact ? If yes, U can message me but if not don't oooooooooo
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by oladele00(m): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Hope the breasts are still intact ? If yes U can message me but if not don't oooooooooo.. I like sucking breasts of any size
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2017
We are simply too religious in Africa! Christianity shouldn't hinder your family life!
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Toosure70: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Age is just figure, she should talk to me privately. I love her
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by bolex04(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
after wasting their youth, they'll start forming church. I cannot fall for dis scam ever!
oyaaaa...gbayi Omo iya mi
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by excel111(m): 5:57am On Aug 26, 2017
God will provide
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2017
This should be a big lessons to ladies who always foamy religious ,I could appreciate it if those souls she had won for Christ one of them rise to her demand. 2007 I have a lady I woo she is always on no note ... for good six month I was after her she rejected me. Well I had to move on today she is begging me at back door that if it is just one child.. here's is my response don't "destroyed my family.. "@47 would she tell me no one has approached her for sexual friendship,? or na her holiness reach that level..

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Toosure70:
Age is just figure, she should talk to me privately. I love her
You are free to dig hole on the rock..
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2017
CAREER WOMAN HOLLA AT ME 08069714445.I WILL MARRY YOU STRAIGHT AWAY!
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by cydophobia(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Zoharariel:

You're correct! I was just on badoo looking for a classic olosho with a very low mileage & body count that I can use to experiment some ancient chinese acrobatic sex positions that I just received from Master Chow of the “Chuzu Shaolin Monastery” in Zhengzhou, China. grin

I observed 3 things.

1.) 90% of all the profiles I visited have bleached-out their destiny - but as an Ijebu tiger, the irunmoles prohibit me from fvcking any fair lady, let alone - marrying them.

2.) 80% of the profiles I visited are professional olosho with high mileage. I could tell from their eyes & pictures - taken mostly in different hotel rooms while posing - in such a way that their crayfish legs were positioned like an Algerian camel suffering from polio. grin

3.) Lastly, I was convinced that - atleast 65% of Nigerian single women will never settle down or marry - because their destinies & purpose in this lifetime is to be used & passed around like a tissue paper from 1 bed to the other.

You know Y? The politicians & the Yahoo boys have really corrupted & bastardized these women.

Unfortunately, 95% of these oloshos always retire to the church pretending to be born again while looking for “gullible sex-starved learners” to hoodwink with their “no-sex till marriage” bullshiit.

This is Y I can never marry any woman unless I explore all the 72 ancient kama-sutra sex positions in my digital diary with them. grin

Boss please let me copy from this digital diary of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by seguno2: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2017
StarBukola:
But she looked good

Looked? Past tense?
Why now?
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by crownson(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Businesses fail when:

1. They can’t make a profit.
2. They then run out of cash.
3. They fail to get extra funding for the business.
4. And finally, they give up.

But thank God the solution is here now!
You can click below to find out how.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How come she could not find a brother to marry in her church ?
Because spiritual people like this always wait for the Lord to speak to them that brother so so is their husband. I know two people that this same thing happened to, one got married late, instead of her to concentrate on getting pregnant first,she was forming fornication is a sin. They held a lavish wedding and invited all her village people that said she will never get married, 10 years after the wedding, two miscarriages, still no child, she left her so called holy church and now goes to miracle churches for help. Instead of her to save up and try ivf, madam still believes a miracle will happen mean while she is past 45 already, and I am even suspecting her husband is playing away match and might bring a child from another woman home soon
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by johnfredoo2020: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2017
God will locate her with de man of her choice.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by victop11(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Dillusionist:
when they keep forming over seriousness at their earlier 30 and late 20's forgetting that their pastors are married with kids..infact what happened to their church brothers ,,

You are talking sense man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.