Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (20346 Views)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Syphonn(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
I HATE IT WHEN MATURE PPL MAKE THIS KIND OF SPEECHES. IMAGINE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

PH city is still experiencing a kind of war going on between two popular men of God, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor of Omega Power Ministries OPM and Senior Pastor David Ibiyeomie founder of Salvation Ministries.
After Pastor David Ibiyeomie, during a recent program at his church in Port Harcourt, declared that anyone that is 35 of age and is still unmarried is irresponsible, the OPM have countered his statement in a new post on their page.
According to Ibiyeomie,
“If you are still single at 35, you are an irresponsible person.” Adding that it is not the will God.

Then more recently, OPM made this statement below:

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Crixina(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibukunoluwat:

pusssy escape ke
I dey tell you.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
RRWraith:
Haterz.
even those that dont have 5naira or any notable achievement in life will still be talking about haters
Nna Bros Ur On Point Like A Decimal!
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
I Hate It When People Merelly Say "HBD" I Always Wonder If They Type It In Full Would Shakau Pay Them A Visit
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Oyindaberry(f): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mine goes thus: 1. Can't love you less 2. Heart you 3. Happy womb escape It makes me so pissed.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by analice107: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

I was just trying to explain somethong to that Biafran lady that is living in denial grin
Le kwa, na by force to come from a republic? She said she's not from Biafra, biko leave her alone.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by EvieP(f): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
kk dah shit is so boring angry
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
analice107:

Le kwa, na by force to come from a republic? She said she's not from Biafra, biko leave her alone.

You sef you are a Biafran woman grin.

Ndi Nwaanyi Biafra
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by analice107: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

You sef you are a Biafran woman grin.

Ndi Nwaanyi Biafra
Yes, i am Biafran, but not under Kanu. When he dies, Biafra shall arise.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by kobijacobs(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
what is 'lolz'
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Realfiness(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2017
ppl post pics and write "miii" "just me" " loving myself" crushing on myself" "self love" .
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by V3li(m): 3:22am On Aug 27, 2017
What I hate most on social media is IPOB *shit*
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
K Kk Whatever Quite annoying

Thanks Lala. Just got to see this now.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by cardoso514: 4:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Its disgusting reading tribal sentiments when we should be friends!
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Thanks everyone. I've learnt alot and had a good laugh.

Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Caleycash(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2017
marxist88:
Nmandi kanu
you are an imbecilic fool!!!
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Syphax(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by tk4rd: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Once Nairaland changes fúck to bleep, or fúcked-up to bleeped-up,, the thing dey vex me like maddd.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by lakewealth(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
ndat:
woman wrapper, who ask u
undecided undecided
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by FelixFelicis(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by mperoakeem(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
Thanks for acceptance
This statement annoys me a lot like WTF.

Some guys needs to go to Rehab
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by authority2006(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Mine is:

Pweety.
Happy womb escape.
Nawti.
Xup.
Sup.
Lolzz.
Cox.
Hey.
KK.

What's yours?

Lalasticl.ala what's yours?

I hate the word GUSHES, only God knows why. I wouldn't even click on any link with word. It irritates so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel May Exit African Telecommunications Scene / Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities / Unlock Ur E303,e173 and any ZTEs modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.