Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (20345 Views)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by MisterKings(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bobrisky angry
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by amakadihot87(f): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
You, the writer is dumb. Very correct...........dont mind her

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Maxvasia(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
1. Bae
2. A real man.....
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by suwalee(f): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Mine is:

Pweety.
Happy womb escape.
Nawti.
Xup.
Sup.
Lolzz.
Cox.
Hey.
KK.

What's yours?

Lalasticl.ala what's yours?
slay Queen, using the f word, kk
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
People being broke

See my signature/profile!!!
Do u care to teach me how bitcoin works?
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by elbuzzy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
On social i mind my business but i dont feel comfortable with Stereotype comments, anyways i look the other way cause i dont let all that get to me.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by ExInferis(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kk (still same letters as "ok)
K
Bae
Boo
Cray (and cray-cray)
starting sentences with "so", eg (so my bae came over and this happened")
xoxo
omg
whip (for car)
slay
pre-anything (pre-wedding, pre-birthday, pre-divorce)
US-based (or any foreign country-based)
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Zirah: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
You, the writer is dumb. Very correct.

Lol it's not o. But I won't argue this further.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by kruusy: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
if u don't type amen...God go punish u.....dat person dey craze ni
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Rajosh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Happy earth strong happy womb escape happy abortion escape k,kk , lol
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:

Lol it's not o. But I won't argue this further.
No one is even arguing with you. grin
Go back and read that sentence properly then come back and tell me how a plural verb to-be "Are" fixes in. grin

Have a nice day.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by braine(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
lalasticlala:
K
Kk
Whatever

Quite annoying

The most annoying is 'whatever' with a dot '.' Like "Whatever.". So annoying.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omotayor123:

I hate "K" with serious passion. I see it as an Insult smiley
k
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by plucky16(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
"cum" instead of "come" and "k" instead of "okay".... both words pisses me off angry
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Wadasco(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Biafra
Nnamdi kanu
Ipob
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Adaomalight(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
angry that 'kk' vex me pass.

Nonsense!
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
#slay ....queen
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Lordtunji(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
In Addy, k, slay queen, afonja
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by GdexFolami(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
tzjaynee:

Whacked American english..

Wait til u hear " am good people with ur mom" or "ur bro he's gud people "
lol
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Zirah: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
No one is even arguing with you. grin
Go back and read that sentence properly then come back and tell me how a plural verb to-be "Are" fixes in. grin

Have a nice day.

Ok, since you weren't in argument, I'll now correct you again so you don't make this same blunder where you'll be embarrassed.

It is " are". Rather than quote me ignorantly again, pls, go ask around, but not from people like you.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hey,
Kk, k,
Lols not lol
IDK,
Nvm,
Morning,
Gudpm, am
What again self? Ye, wif, sup.
The thing is you don't just abbreviate stupidly.
Instead of you you type yhu. For real?
You'll ask; Baby how are you?
Girl : Fine u?
Me: Not bad.
Girl: same here.
Me: Ciao
Girl: same here.
Me: I love you.
Girl: Me too
BLOCKED
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Tobium1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thanks for accepting me (Facebook)
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by mikeweezy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by EgusiShankly: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
bleep

haters

pussy

conji

K,kk

more money to ur bank account...

all those annoying prayers on Facebook,asking u to like,share or type amen. .
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:

Ok, since you weren't in argument, I'll now correct you again so you don't make this same blunder where you'll be embarrassed.

It is " are". Rather than quote me ignorantly again, pls, go ask around, but not from people like you.
First and foremost, you've not explained why it's "Are", so why should I take you seriously?.

Please, correct this sentence again. This time with your glasses. You, the writer is dumb.

Secondly, you obviously lack your basis in English. Keep showing the world how dumb you are. grin
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by teflonjake(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
SLAY QUEEN

BABY MAMA
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
amakadihot87:

Serious busybody. grin
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Sanemind(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Hmm
ya me too
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Icedprince1d(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
RRWraith:
Haterz.
even those that dont have 5naira or any notable achievement in life will still be talking about haters

My guy God bless you the thing just tire me
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sup
K
kk
Morn/mornin
Hi

I don't even answer some people that start chats with just 'sup' or 'hi'.
Its that 'sup' I hate most. If U are my friend, I can correct you and keep chatting with you if you 'repent'. cheesy
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Crixina(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibukunoluwat:
I dunno where all this
happy abortion escape
happy womb escape
Happy Earth strong whatever came from like can you not just simply say Happy Birthday. same with k, kk, IDK.... like can't you just type in full
wait until you see happy pusssy escape like I saw the other day, then u would know how far...

The day I see that nonsense wish on my wall, I go swear for the person, come block am...don't wish me anything at all, it's better that way.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by ohiku4every1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
MCHEW
GOD, I hate seen such in chatting,
its against my passion
I usually insulted those who send that to my inbox

what nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. / How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone / Airtel May Exit African Telecommunications Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.