Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow (29829 Views)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by wcurtis76(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
See mumuuuuuuuuuuu wey we develop there bush they talk abeg deep your self in pit toilet Jarre
KevinDein:

Oh shut up and fuuuckk offf

No one is gonna miss your criminally minded assss

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Abfinest007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
over to d arewa jobless headers that called themselves youths.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Empty chest beater.

Cyynthia:
Nice one.
The earlier they leave that desert for @bokis the better.

Their economy will definitely collapse after 1st Oct because of absence of commercial activities in that region.They have made a terrible mistake they will never forget in their life.
Everybody knows that the quit notice was issued with the intention of silencing the Ipob agitation, but since they have seen that the quit notice order didn't yield any positive fruit after seeing that Igbos are serious with their agitation, they had no other alternative than to cowardly back out.
So, quit notice withdrawal is useless because the mistake has been made. In your next world, always think before you act. Even if after break up, it's expected that Igbos should remain wherever they are if they like, after all, there are many foreigners doing their businesses here in Nigeria.
But average @boki no dey disappoint in exhibition of stVpidity.
I pity Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol! Go now, who is holding you? undecided
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by cantok(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fake News. But the experiment is welcome
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by igbeke: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
I think it's high time the Igbo man began to plan for after now.

Whether this quit notice issue is settled now or not, the Igbo man should commence a deliberate plan towards disposing all his non-movable assets in the North and begin to reinvest in the South-East and South-South.

Those in the Southwest can remain as there is no potential threat coming from that zone. Besides, the differences between the SE and SW are mostly online and could be resolved without raising a finger on each other.

Let the Igbo man leave the North and let's see if ten years from now the North can still boast of same buoyant economy like they have it now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Xkalaban(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
It's about time u guys left the north. For those of u staying & thanking Arewas for withdrawing the "b!tch notice", stay in the north to ur own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Let's watch and see
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by CrtlAltDel: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
cyberdurable:
the Mod that pushed this to FP is heartless.. cheesy

He just want to ruin some peoples Night for them...
Afonja take heart, unity beggers take heart... Biafra is here
On the contrary, we are happy the mod push this to FP….. You wanna know why, wait till Oct when this thread would be resurrected grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Foolishking: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
JohnXcel:
Lol! Go now, who is holding you? undecided
Shatap my friend
Did they tell you that anybody is holding them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Banjiplus(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

http://sunnewsonline.com/quit-notice-were-leaving-igbo-in-bauchi-vow/
make una pack una bags abeg anybody beg u? How many Hausa man will u see with properties in any Igbo land. U people are self centered. Even Ghana people fear una. U will never see them complaining about any Yoruba or Hausa people. Always Igbo people spoiling the image of Nigeria outside. U people always fighting over land even in your movies always killing each other over land. I know not all of u are the same I have some very good Igbo friend but some of u r just irritating. The thing is just painful cause I'll never look at my Igbo friends the way used to.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stay put and see the consequences, I only hope nothing happens.
While IPOB miscreants were insulting everybody, where were they?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by perez100: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
If soldier ants are scattered to bite in the North, the South will release Lions to devour accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Omolabasky: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Those ones leaving are the ones who do not have any investments in the north. Come to Kaduna south in Karina state and see what Ibo's have there, in fact when you tell them about the quit.notice stuff their minds will just skip. Toothless bull dogs barking everywhere.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by amnesty7: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Safe journey .
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by AnanseK(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyynthia:
Nice one.

Their economy will definitely collapse after 1st Oct because of absence of commercial activities in that region.They have made a terrible mistake they will never forget in their life.
Everybody knows that the quit notice was issued with the intention of silencing the Ipob agitation, but since they have seen that the quit notice order didn't yield any positive fruit after seeing that Igbos are serious with their agitation, they had no other alternative than to cowardly back out.
So, quit notice withdrawal is useless because the mistake has been made. In your next world, always think before you act. Even if after break up, it's expected that Igbos should remain wherever they are if they like, after all, there are many foreigners doing their businesses here in Nigeria.
I pity Northerners.

You must be one of the irresponsible lot . Your leaders and chiefs are falling on each other begging to be allowed to stay and you insist on insults. You don't realize that any Igbo man that comes to any greatness had something to do with the north. The great Zik was born in Zungeru Northern Nigeria, so was Ojukwu and Chukwuma Nzeugu. The wise Igbos do not want to return to that cursed evil forest. They have tasted civil communal civilization and prosperity and cannot return to gulley erosion. I personally wish they would go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Omolabasky: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
I mean to say kaduna state.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by 9jacodedgist(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
To God who made me, you need deliverance. I read your comment and profile before concluding that you actually need help
Cyynthia
post=59822209:

Nice one.

I pity Northerners.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by DocHMD: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
The days where abokirudeens use the lives of Igbos in the north to blackmail and armtwist the East is coming to an end.
We've seen the worst of abooki, it doesn't go beyong killing so we are no longer sensitive to their threats. We will pay back any killings in equal measure. If they are looking for people to cow into submission, the ewedu-gobbling proud slaves are always at their service.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by perez100: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
I will not make the mistake my dad made and he stylishly voice out his regret for having buildings in Lagos. I have told him many times to put everything up for sale.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by brightalo17: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin goodest news eva

Nigeria uses Naira you're still a slave of the Naira, just a reminder.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by deedeedee1: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyynthia:
Nice one.

Their economy will definitely collapse after 1st Oct because of absence of commercial activities in that region.They have made a terrible mistake they will never forget in their life.[/color]
So, quit notice withdrawal is useless because the mistake has been made. In your next world, always think before you act. Even if after break up, it's expected that Igbos should remain wherever they are if they like, after all, there are many foreigners doing their businesses here in Nigeria.[color=#990000]

I pity Northerners.
You are speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Stephenchisky(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
"Crazy World" So far so good we still living today But we don't know what tomorrow brings In this crazy world People dying like flies every day You read about it in the news But you don't believe it You'll only know about it When the man in the long black coat Knocks on your door 'Cause you're his next victim As you are living in this
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Stephenchisky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Leaders starting wars anytime they want Some for their rights Some for fun and their own glory letting people die for the wrongs that they do Oh it's painful. Come on now little boy Say your prayers before you sleep Little boy went down on his knees And he said: "Oh Lord! Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep And if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take" 'Cause he's living in this crazy world Oh Lord
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by cstr1000: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
DocHMD:
The days where abokirudeens use the lives of Igbos in the north to blackmail and armtwist the East is coming to an end.
We've seen the worst of abooki, it doesn't go beyong killing so we are no longer sensitive to their threats. We will pay back any killings in equal measure. If they are looking for people to cow into submission, the ewedu-gobbling proud slaves are always at their service.
abi.
We need to get that leverage out of their hands.
They can't keep using the safety of our people as bargaining chip.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
In every situation, an Hausa has nothing to lose...they dont have or gather properties on like other tribes. An average Igbo man goes to another region, buy properties and settles down, when trouble starts now na problem for him....think twice my brothers
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
No igbo, no commerce, no economy...no Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

abi.
We need to get that leverage out of their hands.
They can't keep using the safety of our people as bargaining chip.

We are different from them, an unreasonable truck pusher holding a knife and an educated man with a smile...don't you see the difference. Hausa no fear death..they dont even know what is ahead of their future....killing gives them joy.....the best is leave their area

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Isahalbash(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
wcurtis76:
See mumuuuuuuuuuuu wey we develop there bush they talk abeg deep your self in pit toilet Jarre

" Charity begins at home."

You for first develop ur bush before u develop anoda pesin own desert.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Zirah: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rubbish. It's for your own good, you don't have to announce it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting / Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.