Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow (29830 Views)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Obason22(m): 4:01am On Aug 26, 2017
some useless one are still adamant
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Iam Igbo and Iam not interested in Biafra.I don't see clamouring for Biafra in every day real life, only on the news media. Agitation for Biafra is 90% news media propaganda .
juman:
Are Igbos really interested in biafra?

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by igbeke: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2017
GenBuhari:
Iam Igbo and Iam not interested in Biafra.I don't see clamouring for Biafra in every day real life, only on the news media. Agitation for Biafra is 90% news media propaganda .

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .

I don't want peace.
All I need is equal right and justice.

Once these are in place, whatever your so-called group claims to stand for; will come naturally.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by igbeke: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2017
GenBuhari:

I am not Igbo, but I support Biafra.
Who tells you clamour for Biafra is not reflected in real life? Well you are not seeing the agitation because you chose not to.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Adayi1(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Cyynthia:
Nice one.
The earlier they start leaving that desert for @bokis the better.

Their economy will definitely collapse after 1st Oct because of absence of commercial activities in that region.They have made a terrible mistake they will never forget in their life.
Everybody knows that the quit notice was issued with the intention of silencing the Ipob agitation, but since they have seen that the quit notice order didn't yield any positive fruit after seeing that Igbos are serious with their agitation, they had no other alternative than to cowardly back out.
So, quit notice withdrawal is useless because the mistake has been made. In your next world, always think before you act. Even if after break up, it's expected that Igbos should remain wherever they are if they like, after all, there are many foreigners doing their businesses here in Nigeria.
But average @boki no dey disappoint in exhibition of stVpidity.
I pity Northerners.
I'm sure u dont read the post, u only comment based on the headline.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Gkemz: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Those fools who are taking Arewa youths threat for granted, i pity for them. because they are romancing with abokie doesn't mean that when war starts dey would be spared. If they like let dem die out of foolishness, i have no tear to shed for those who doesn't heed to warnings.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by tasiuzubairu: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2017
all this okebuke!!! that are jobless are behind this bia-fraud agitators. the real ndi-igbo from north will not live northern state... who will control the igbos investment in kano and other part of d northern states? a typical hausa-fulani doesn't build house away... nngwanu!!! bia-fraud will be a great mistake for ndi-igbo...
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Abelattah(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2017
I love this go your communities go start life instead of you guys to suffer in the hands of terrorists
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by cstr1000: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2017
tasiuzubairu:
all this okebuke!!! that are jobless are behind this bia-fraud agitators. the real ndi-igbo from north will not live northern state... who will control the igbos investment in kano and other part of d northern states? a typical hausa-fulani doesn't build house away... nngwanu!!! bia-fraud will be a great mistake for ndi-igbo...
You can keep it. They will rebuild in the east.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Cyynthia:
Nice one.

Their economy will definitely collapse after 1st Oct because of absence of commercial activities in that region.They have made a terrible mistake they will never forget in their life.
Everybody knows that the quit notice was issued with the intention of silencing the Ipob agitation, but since they have seen that the quit notice order didn't yield any positive fruit after seeing that Igbos are serious with their agitation, they had no other alternative than to cowardly back out.
So, quit notice withdrawal is useless because the mistake has been made. In your next world, always think before you act. Even if after break up, it's expected that Igbos should remain wherever they are if they like, after all, there are many foreigners doing their businesses here in Nigeria.
I pity Northerners.

I sometimes wonder whether the flattening of their heads make some ppl think and reason in a skewed way.
By mere going through the article, one would easily see that majority of those interviewed chose to stay put or return after the tension die out rather than relocating permanently as the misleading headlines would want the reader to believe.

On the other hand it is ludicrous to believe that the exit of Igbos out of the north would collapse the economy of the region; rather it would present new opportunities for jobs and trade to the teaming unemployed youths, especially in areas traditionally dominated by the Igbos.

The negative aspect of Igbo presence pertaining to fake drugs, fake spare parts and other goods would automatically disappear and benefit the ppl.

Besides, the majority of Igbos in the north are petty traders, bringing little value to the region; unlike industrialists and others who bring intrinsic development and add value to the region; what they bring is only superficial, rather they parasitically live off the profits they make, often at the expense of the local population.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by cstr1000: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I sometimes wonder whether the flattening of their heads make some ppl think and reason in a skewed way.
By mere going through the article, one would easily see that majority of those interviewed chose to stay put or return after the tension die out rather than relocating permanently as the misleading headlines would want the reader to believe.

On the other hand it is ludicrous to believe that the exit of Igbos out of the north would collapse the economy of the region; rather it would present new opportunities for jobs and trade to the teaming unemployed youths, especially in areas traditionally dominated by the Igbos.

The negative aspect of Igbo presence pertaining to fake drugs, fake spare parts and other goods would automatically disappear and benefit the ppl.

Besides, the majority of Igbos in the north are petty traders, bringing little value to the region; unlike industrialists and others who bring intrinsic development and add value to the region; what they bring is only superficial, rather they parasitically live off the profits they make, often at the expense of the local population.

The youth that could not create those jobs before the igbos came are who you expect to manage them? You think business management is quota system?
I am certain, they will wreck it all in quick fashion in proper almajiri style, the way they have wrecked Nigeria's public sector.
Anyway, good luck with that.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by BetaThings: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Cyynthia:

@boki, what are you good at other than this below ?...............

Like Jesus did

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Matthew 26:39
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
If you ar not Igbo but support Igbo secession, it tells me you either hate Igbos, hate a united Nigeria or hate African unity.
You may not even be a black person
igbeke:

I am not Igbo, but I support Biafra.
Who tells you clamour for Biafra is not reflected in real life? Well you are not seeing the agitation because you chose not to.

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by BetaThings: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

We value our Christian brothers so much irrespective of tribe. That's why you you see some igbos here separating Yoruba christians from Yoruba muslims in their attack.

Actually not all Christians are your friends. See 1.02mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baqi7eX84Yk

There is no separation of Muslims and Christians at 1.36min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by unohbethel(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
cowards the quit notice stands, Im going to burn my fathers house at sabogari , Ndi ala I will make sure I leave north with only movable properties others I will burn it to ashes

hehehe..u bad gan
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Bullhari007(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2017
unohbethel:

hehehe..u bad gan
do they think we are going to leave our unmovable properties to them never , we will return north to it former self... undeveloped landlocked oil barren desert , I have started demolishing my fathers houses in kano , they will be left with nothing ... what am I going to lose nothing absolutely nothing, I blame my old man for investing in that unproductive region

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by frankihima(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Cyynthia:
Nice one.

I pity Northerners.
u are suffering from ignorant if they like let them go who want them.u people are nothing but bunch of confuse people.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by igbeke: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
GenBuhari:
If you ar not Igbo but support Igbo secession, it tells me you either hate Igbos, hate a united Nigeria or hate African unity.

For the record, I am a black person- a nigerian. A 24carats Edolite.

Now, back to the issue. It is not about whether I love or hate Igbos. In fact I do not hate the north like some people perceived.

It is not about the Igbo, not about NK even though I must admit I love his guts and bravery.

What should a united nigeria mean?

For the word "unity" to be mentioned, it means different people with different background must have come together to form an alliance. The terms and conditions of this alliance must be well spelt out to accommodate fairness, equity, equality and justice to all parties. It means such Union MUST be profitable to all parties forming this alliance and in fact, synergy must be actualized. Where a party feels he is being shortchanged, such grudge must be urgently addressed and the party pacified.
Once this fundamental condition is met, I tell you everyone will indeed be proud of such unity.

So what can you truly say about these things as regards Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Onyeoringo005: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's another weekend to make the bet companies pay. Today's (26/08/2017) sure fixed game just dropped.
See below for more..

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leaving to where.....In Imo state una Governor dey demolish una shops.......u beta remain there ooooo
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by WetinConsignMe: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
GenBuhari:

Exactly, bro. If Igbos suddenly abandon their share of Nigerian oil and wealth and need a visa to go to Lagos or Abuja, who benefits? Certainly not Ndigbo!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Milestones: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
HE IS ONLY BRAGGING, IF HE IS GOING TO GO LET HIM NOT WAIT ANY LONGER PLS.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by WetinConsignMe: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
igbeke:

For the record, I am a black person- a nigerian. A 24carats Edolite.

Now, back to the issue. It is not about whether I love or hate Igbos. In fact I do not hate the north like some people perceived.

It is not about the Igbo, not about NK even though I must admit I love his guts and bravery.

What should a united nigeria mean?

For the word "unity" to be mentioned, it means different people with different background must have come together to form an alliance. The terms and conditions of this alliance must be well spelt out to accommodate fairness, equity, equality and justice to all parties. It means such Union MUST be profitable to all parties forming this alliance and in fact, synergy must be actualized. Where a party feels he is being shortchanged, such grudge must be urgently addressed and the party pacified.
Once this fundamental condition is met, I tell you everyone will indeed be proud of such unity.

So what can you truly say about these things as regards Nigeria?

Every society has inequities and grievances and correcting them is always an ongoing process. People don't start seceeding! Otherwise the greatest countries like USA would not exist. If Igbos had all Nigerian oil and ports in their land will u be supporting their secession? Hypocrite!

Danite 4 life!!
UP DAN!!
UP DAN!!!!
UP DAN!!!!!!
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Daboomb: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cyynthia:

I meant in a situation whereby if that quit notice was not given, It's expected that Igbos should continue staying wherever they are, as long as they are not causing any havoc after break up.
Break up doesn't mean " All must go back to his ancestral home"

You are DREAMING!

As usual, trying to eat your Cake and still have it.
Signs of a "Greedy Bunch".
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Daboomb: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
do they think we are going to leave our unmovable properties to them never , we will return north to it former self... undeveloped landlocked oil barren desert , I have started demolishing my fathers houses in kano , they will be left with nothing ... what am I going to lose nothing absolutely nothing, I blame my old man for investing in that unproductive region

What manner of foolishness is that?

Your father laboured all his life in a foreign land, he built a house and his "hate-filled, prodigal, ignorant son" is demolishing it simply because he thinks it will be of benefit to those he hates!! shocked shocked shocked

What about selling it?
What about renting it?
What about even giving it to charity?

I dont think foolishness synonymous with IPOB?
Just set it on fire, so it can be quick.
Infact, burn the land, after demolishing the house
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Daboomb: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
BetaThings:

Actually not all Christians are your friends. See 1.02mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baqi7eX84Yk

There is no separation of Muslims and Christians at 1.36min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw

Nnamdi Kanu is a coward.
In the video, he said he wants to burn Nigeria to the ground, USING WAR AND VIOLENCE OF A KIND NEVER SEEN BEFORE!.He even threatened Yorubas directly and said anyone worshiping under a Yoruba Pastor is not fit enought to live!

Yet the coward is claiming that IPOB is not violent and not threatening anyone?

Well, l gat news for you, there are more than enough evidence of Hate Speeches, at the least, to put this Piglet away for fifty years if the Judge is too linient otherwise, the Piglet should be sent to the gallows immediately.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by Daboomb: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Kaduna south is Christian dominated so you won't see igbos leave there much. Same thing goes to the middle belt that is Christian dominated. It is in core muslim north that igbos will leave much.
We value our Christian brothers so much irrespective of tribe. That's why you you see some igbos here separating Yoruba christians from Yoruba muslims in their attack.
Personaly i see northern christians as my brothers. Same goes for other tribes.

Abegi, stop using that Fake Christianity to deceive yourself!
How can you claim to be a Christian yet you hate others ?
Yorubas dont care whether you are Mislim or Christians, Yorubas love each other and other people... unlike you hateful Yiibos.
Re: Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow by WetinConsignMe: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
igbeke:

I don't want peace.
All I need is equal right and justice.

Once these are in place, whatever your so-called group claims to stand for; will come naturally.

Which human society u know ever had equal rights and perfect justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting / Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.