Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" (8951 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Kc7: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
Thanks All
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by googles: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2010
[size=13pt]wow. . . . . . [/size] cry cry cry crywipes off with kleenex

[size=13pt]this is the sweetest thing have read in a while. . . no you are not crazy you are a good person[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by justwise(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]wow. . . . . . [/size] cry cry cry crywipes off with kleenex

[size=13pt]this is the sweetest thing have read in a while. . . no you are not crazy you are a good person[/size]

Oh yes!! He is good person indeed, why wouldn't u say that.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Hotstepper(f): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
@KC., you are not krazy, u've got urself a good woman, congrats in advance
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by tai2(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
Lol, she has a conscience so @ least she told you, makes her different from the 99% who don't tell, me I couldn't care either way, but go ahead and marry her she's better than most of the lot.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by parable(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
show her more lv nd make her confide in u.leave her or do something funny,den u betray her loyalty nd trust.best of luck,tel her 2 go and sin no more
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
@poster
the fact that she told you means Poo!!!!!! you have to sit her down and let her explain to you WHY she did it and what were the circumstances. check her environment to see if there is absolutely no way that she will do it again and then make up your mind about giving her a second chance or not. coming clean while crying is a cheap way to try to redeem herself. make sure thats she is TRULY remorseful before giving her a second chance, dont just believe the tears.

if she cheated because:
- she wanted to hurt you after an argument then your problem aint fixed
- "she was drunk" and she still drinks a lot then your problem aint fixed.
- her boss said it was the only way to keep her job then your problem aint fixed.
- all her friends pressured her into "going down with the flow" then your problem aint fixed.
- some guy just paraded a few thousand $$$$ under her nose then your problem aint fixed.

also if she only told you because her lies/cheating ways were going to backfire in her face then your problem aint fixed.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by baybbootz(f): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2010
exactly jay
you have hit the hammer on the head smiley
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2010
sh,  it happens

K_c:

My fiancée, we have been dating for 3 years now and planing on getting married soon. She was at my place on Valentine's Day and as usual, she made my favorite dish and while we were dining, she suddenly broke into tears. When I asked her what the problem was, she continued sobbing only to finally tell me that she cheated on me 16 months into our relationship and that this has continue to hunt her and she had no other option than to tell me.

I am not even aware of all this and why is she telling me when she could as well keep it to herself and still pretends nothing happened. This hurts, but for just the bold step alone, I am like, pick any date of your choice, we are getting married. Am I going crazy?

Just follow your mind, for her to tell u I think she's wanna change for real

but y is she crying? all this girls sef
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by noblegas2(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2010
Watz D difference between confessing and not confessing?
Point is, She Cheated! @ poster, Hmm, sum1 said ur a gud person, lmfao! Of course, evry lady wuld say dat bt al D same. Lol
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2010
Huh, I'm heartbroken, poor fellow but why do the cheaters always have to cheat. angry
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by chic2pimp(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by googles: 12:44am On Feb 20, 2010
justwise:

[/b]

Oh yes!! He is good person indeed, why wouldn't u say that.

[size=13pt]well i would say he is a good person because he is a good person,if he is not a good person i wouldn't have called him a good person but because he is good that makes him a good person.a good person will do wat dis good person has done because the good person will always be a good person regardless of situation or circumstance he will still be a good person so this good person is obviously a good person that we all should unanimously call a good person[/size]ok now am really tired of the good person story i only hope you get my point justwise
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by bkbabe90(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2010
No poster, u aint crazy, u just a st.u.pid, effing, sucka!!! She playing u dawg, can't u see? Next thing she gone sleep with the mail man and she gone tell u cus she know u a lame!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by noblegas2(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2010
@ googles, no offence meant bt dis aint rhymes, jst repitition of wordz!!!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by googles: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2010
noble_gas1:

@ googles, no offence meant bt dis aint rhymes, jst repitition of wordz!!!

[size=13pt]no one said they were rhymes darling, i just had to hammer the line "he is a good person" into justwise's ears so i had to repeat it as many times as possible honey smiley[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by lordkrato(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the fact that she told you means Poo!!!!!! you have to sit her down and let her explain to you WHY she did it and what were the circumstances. check her environment to see if there is absolutely no way that she will do it again and then make up your mind about giving her a second chance or not. coming clean while crying is a cheap way to try to redeem herself. make sure thats she is TRULY remorseful before giving her a second chance, dont just believe the tears.

if she cheated because:
- she wanted to hurt you after an argument then your problem aint fixed
- "she was drunk" and she still drinks a lot then your problem aint fixed.
- her boss said it was the only way to keep her job then your problem aint fixed.
- all her friends pressured her into "going down with the flow" then your problem aint fixed.
- some guy just paraded a few thousand $$$$ under her nose then your problem aint fixed.

also if she only told you because her lies/cheating ways were going to backfire in her face then your problem aint fixed.

Thanks my bro.@Poster
Life is all about cause and effect.There's a reason for doing everything.If it was by crying then i would be a professional mourner by now.
If you listen to all these people saying "ahhwww, ur sweet" especially the ladies then you nid to grab dem ballz to ascertain that they are there
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by justwise(m): 1:35am On Feb 20, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]well i would say he is a good person because he is a good person,if he is not a good person i wouldn't have called him a good person but because he is good that makes him a good person.a good person will do wat dis good person has done because the good person will always be a good person regardless of situation or circumstance he will still be a good person so this good person is obviously a good person that we all should unanimously call a good person[/size]ok now am really tired of the good person story i only hope you get my point justwise

Ok, i hear u, there must be a reason why she confessed after 18 months, women are pretty good at covering up, she knew that her cover will soon be blown up, he needs to find out why she cheated at 1st else, he will continue being a 'good person'
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by bubugul(f): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2010
that's your wife right there; likes of her are rear.
you mean she looked you in the eye and told you that, meeen! her love is for real. don't throw it away
you are not crazy, I mean, this happened just once, come on,
pls go ahead and take her to the alter,
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 1:49am On Feb 20, 2010
Lol "pick any date of your choice"

you've got to be joking. sounds to me like you're rewarding cheating.
tell me you're kidding dude, please.

1 Like

Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by justwise(m): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2010
H2O2:

Lol "pick any date of your choice"

you've got to be joking. sounds to me like you're rewarding cheating.
tell me you're kidding dude, please.

Maybe he cheated as well. Just imagin, ur gf told u she cheated on u then u went: oh really? then i will marry u, just pick a date. hun?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by lordkrato(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2010
bubugul:

that's your wife right there; likes of her are rear.
you mean she looked you in the eye and told you that, meeen! her love is for real. don't throw it away
you are not crazy, I mean, this happened just once, come on,
pls go ahead and take her to the alter,
rear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sure she is an ass grin grin grin, seriously, bubugul if i was ur man and i told u dat i slept with ur best friend and later ur sister.
Does that make me a husband material, Come on.

@op Mind you your girl might just cheat on you ever 16 months if you look at it,A girl that will cheat on you during courtship will cheat on you when MARRIED!!!!PERIOD!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2010
Dude

Lol at the ladies telling you "wow. this cheater is such an awesome lady. she looked you in the eye and told you."
wtf? she told me she'd been slammed by another man while she was with me."

and i should give her a pat on the back for that? are you retarded?

this thing you're dating did not tell you because she was remorseful or is genuinely sorry for what she's done. she told you because her guilty conscience would not let her rest. she confessed to alleviate her own guilt.

i can't even begin to respond to this topic . . . makes me wanna puke.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2010
justwise:

Maybe he cheated as well. Just imagin, your gf told u she cheated on u then u went: oh really? then i will marry u, just pick a date. hun?
lol tell me about it. i thought i was having a bad dream there for a second.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Princek12(m): 2:07am On Feb 20, 2010
next time, give her a dirty slap before you offer to marry her; that way she will know you take cheating seriously.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by googles: 2:26am On Feb 20, 2010
[size=13pt]hmmmmmm

Nairaland guyz

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by bubugul(f): 2:35am On Feb 20, 2010
lord krato:

@op Mind you your girl might just cheat on you ever 16 months if you look at it,A girl that will cheat on you during courtship will cheat on you when MARRIED!!!!PERIOD!
Negative!! cos you don't know anything about her to judge her, or draw that kind of conclusion
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Tatase(f): 2:44am On Feb 20, 2010
I think it's good that she told you. I mean she's still a cheat and somewhat untrustworthy, but at least she'll tell you every time she's unfaithful, and to me that's the best kind of cheat, because 1.) they're not insulting your intelligence, 2.) they're not sneaking around like rats, 3.) while they might not respect you enough to stay faithful, they at least respect you enough to confess.

Personally, my first instinct wouldn't be to want to marry a guy who just confessed to cheating on me, but yes, I'd respect him for coming clean, so I kind of see where you're coming from; if you're willing to settle for a cheat, you might as well stick with an honest one. But sometimes, male or female, you need to realize that you deserve someone trustworthy, and not just settle.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 2:59am On Feb 20, 2010
bubugul:

Negative!! cos you don't know anything about her to judge her, or draw that kind of conclusion
Sure we do. We know she's a cheat.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by theboy0808(m): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2010
Sorry blood!
But are YOU ready to give her a second chance?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by bubugul(f): 3:16am On Feb 20, 2010
H2O2:

Sure we do. We know she's a cheat.
the poster has made up his mind ; he is the only person that knows
this girl and her capability, so just give your blessing
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 3:22am On Feb 20, 2010
bubugul:

the poster has made up his mind ; he is the only person that knows
this girl and her capability, so just give your blessing

oh please.
What capability? You mean to tell me he knew all along about her propensity for cheating on him.
Give my blessing to a cheater? Are you alright? Please don't insult my intelligence abeg.
If he knows so well then why is he here narrating his tales, asking us if he's going crazy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) / What Kind Of Twerking Is This, Nigeria Girl Twerking Badly / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.