Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" (8961 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by truthseeka: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
All i can say is that, the only aspect i see to his story provided if it's genuine is that his fiancee felt so compelled by her unstable conscience to reveal herself simply because the guy's too good to her in terms of being straightforward, loyal and honest in every deeds and steps up to the extent that her conscience keeps haunting her to open up, because, guys make una tink am naa,  na today, we all no say girl de sample am codedly for back weeks or days prior to wedding day. So how many married-to-be-women dey open up,  i am of the opinion that psychologically many married-to-be-women would rather not confess simply because they will rationalize their misdeed by consoling themselves with a shape-up-act of not doing it again after been a wife.

If the theory my opinion proffers is flawed, then probably the guy must be possessing some other features or goodness that the fiancee felt to inclined in opening up.

Or lastly i might rather conclude that, maybe the fiancee belongs to the category of sanguine females who possess some strands of empathy and compassion.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by truthseeka: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
I would even like to know, how did the poster handled the issue eventually?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by denony(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2010
the choice if your dude
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by MsTom(f): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
atilla:

KC is it the same babe who slept in another corpers house last https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=393143.msg5449787#msg5449787 or a different one??

na wa o u and this girl sha!!!!

Are you kidding me? the same guy? After seeing this, my comment would be the guy has been played and is so stupid to think that she didnt see it coming. People cheat and they tell their partner. That doesnt mean they repented. If this is the same guy and the same girl, then, I can mos def wait to see another post about how the girl cheated on him on his wedding night. His response to her crying is pscheww
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by solar(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2010
@ K C. I hail you, but you have more work to do, i.e. you still need to help her further. If you don't investigate what happened, it may happen again. You need professional help. You need Counselors,and if you are a Xtian, preferably Christian counselors.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by lossa(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
the only reason a GUY will want to get married to a Lady who confessed she had cheated on him ONCE is because he had cheated on her MANY plenty times witout her Knowing. i think he liked the fact that she was bold enof to tell him. if e easy make the guy do im own confession. make una FREE the GUY e now wetin e dey do. grin
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by tayoTFC(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ajeku oro, onje oro ni, carry go my guy, u the best
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by dbigrod(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=16pt]@poster,
her crying is just acting.crying is d easiest for any woman.i`ll advice u give it a very careful thought
[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by kDB1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
listen and listen good. you need to take some time and think about it. she may feel sorry now but she'll soon get comfortable with the idea and do it again. please i'm curious, have you been unfaithfull as well? is that why you find it easy to forgive? whatever the case just take your time assess the situation think about what you can live with and get back to her.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by dbigrod(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=16pt]
atilla:

KC is it the same babe who slept in another corpers house last https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=393143.msg5449787#msg5449787 or a different one??

4k!!!.omg.guy,stop asking us stupid questions.cant u see d hand writing on d wall.why are u dis dull?u told us that she slept in another guy`s room b4 and now she cheated on u.u are nothing but her `atm`.guy,that girl is 10 times smarter than u are and am sure thats why she told u all that.u may be over 30 but are still not mature enough to get married.

am just so annoyed cos u are so weak.real men dont get manipulated by women.
[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by VPG: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
@Poster: Ma guy u need deliverance, bi like say u don swallow efo riro. You aint gonna get any help on NL. The only people wey fit help you now na God and your mother. God is God and your Mother (Orisa bi iya o si laye). My Guy call your pastor and your mother before you enter gawu. Once you marry the wrong woman that's the beginning of the end o. Ask Samson in Judges.  cheesy
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by MsTom(f): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]
4k!!!.omg.guy,stop asking us silly questions.cant u see d hand writing on d wall.why are u dis dull?u told us that she slept in another guy`s room b4 and now she cheated on u.u are nothing but her `atm`.guy,that girl is 10 times smarter than u are and am sure thats why she told u all that.u may be over 30 but are still not mature enough to get married.

am just so annoyed cos u are so weak.real men dont get manipulated by women.
[/size]

lol. My tots exactly. Seems to me that the guy is the desperate one to get married and not the girl. Thinks he needs to work on himself b4 dating again not to talk of getting married. He is being played and he feels it is OK. And to think he is not a woman not to talk of a woman in her 40s.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by kokoye(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
atilla:

Meeen, you guys can do research!! no wonder Tiger Woods can never be free cheesy

Na Nairaland tabloid / TZM be dis o. grin

I better go review all my threads or posts before I start another one cos I know you guys will be ready to remind me of a conflicting post I made 5ive yrs ago!! shocked
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by helfie(f): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
@poster, no u aint crazy yet?!u'll soon be, cos the nxt tym she cheats on you which ll b soon enuf, u'll v to come up wiv some greater reward, mayb ur life 'll do!only a "maga" dude ll pop d question under such cirumstance, on VALENTINE"S DAY?!!!! c'mon gimme a break!!!!!!
chck ur veins if u still got naija blood running thru!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ninapha:

@MRbrownJAY

Your analysis looked cute but yet incomplete.  At what circumstance then could his problems be fixed?   

the problem would be fixed if that man is 150% sure that what happened before will never happen again. that is the only reason a man(or woman) should forgive a partner who did such thing. the tears are no assurance that it wont happen again.

you have to understand WHY she did it and REMOVE that reason from her life, if you can.
example:

- if she did it to hurt you after an argument then you have an idea of what this women is capable of doing when she is mad, if she could go THAT low before, the day she is pissed at you again, she will have no problem in doing it again. NO WAY TO FIX THAT ONE

- if she blames it on being drunk but yet still drinks then your problem aint fixed. you have to make sure that this woman give up alcohol for good, THAT INSTANCE,  and swear to never drink a drop of alcohol again. this is the price she will have to pay to keep that union as you would know that alcohol is DEFINITELY "not good for her".

- if her boss "blackmailed" her then she has to quit that job that instance AND understand that if her work is more important than the respect of her future husband then she needs a new brain.

- if it was friends pressure then these friends has to be removed from her life if she wants to have a peaceful relationship with her future husband. the friends are like gangrene, they have to be removed completely as you can clearly understand that they do not care of the respect, well being of your union and who knows what they will force her to do next?!

- if your gf's love for money is bigger than the love she has for you then NOTHING can be done as we all know that one day or another, reality check will come knocking at your door(unless you are financially loaded).
some gold diggers would do anything for money and if thats the kind of girl you have then just date her and leave whenever it is too much for you. if you decide to marry her, remember that this woman is NOT your spouse, she is just with you until she finds someone "financially" stronger than you.

also remember that even if a man does all the above, a future wife might still cheat. you have to use your instincts, never take anything for granted. love with your heart but equally love with your brain. a love that makes you do things that are against your beliefs, self respect or nature has to be re-evaluated!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by galatico(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
This crazy, I love it !!!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by illusion2: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kindly find out if he gave it to her from the back ,sideways or reverse cowgirl. . . . . , . . .get back to me on this & I'll giive you my advice smiley
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Armenian: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
^^^^^^^ Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, the guys are berating the poor poster as if men dont cheat all the time
(except me sha o grin )
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Chimsco4: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
, 4 her boldness alone itz worthwhile n shld be considered in any decision.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Mikaela: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
Aww how cute. Next time she says she f[i]u[/i]cked your brother, pleaaase give her a kiss and take her on vacation. I mean, she confessed right?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Richtronix(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2010
Big Up yourself Mr. Brown Jay you hit the nail smack on the head. cool

As for the cheating cow, cry me a river.

As for the Mugu poster (aka Corper-Boned-My-Girl, see previous)

You need street orientation Lagos style. cool
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by allboyz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
hmmm. . . .d tin get K-leg o0o
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by opribo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
@ Poster

My brother before you make that blind move you better go and test that lady very well. She kept the secret for 16 months in your relationship hum why didn't she tell you earlier why now because you are too good for her. You have shown her love beyond imagination so she is now feeling guilty knowing fully well that the truth must come out sooner than later. Dig deeper you will find out more it may turn out that the guy man at the other side may be someone you know very well else believe me if its someone you don't know and may never know she will not tell you. Play along and find out more information.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by adetoru(f): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
would you rather marry a pretender,she's good ,mary her
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by TedBundy1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
Is it the same girl that slept in Corper's House or you just like forming stories for us here?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Alveez(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
@POSTER, YOU ARE DEFINATELY SANE AND OK, ALL U NEED IS JUST A BITTER TRUTH,
PAL LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE , and a CHEAT NO OTHER NAME BUT A cheat.

i can see som pple giving her thumb up just because she ''CRIED'' talk about rewarding a cheat!! the fact dt she cried doesn't mean she is truely sorry, its just the WOMEN ways of expressing any feeling. if U suprise a girl with a pleasant gift , she will cry. if u hurt her she 'll cry, if u f, ck her well and SHE enjoys it she will cry to express her thank you, if u f, ck her so rough she 'll cry. d list expand beyond d length and breath of Mississippi.
therefore my brother look b4 u leap. women tears is nothing but a MEANS to an END.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY , FOLLOW YOUR HEART, WHILE YOU SHINE UR EYEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!GUD LUCK!!!!!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by TrainedM: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
HAH0 HA0 AHAH0 A ;DJDSKFS

maga oshi . if my girl tells me such believe me na to bounce am one time. poster is weak. girls are like ur hardrive. if u dont have a back up, u are finished.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by whobemumu(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
cheating has many stages , each of wich u could have changed your mind , my girl cheats ( if and when i find out its over )
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by collinx(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2010
I was in the same shoe once; about 4yrs ago and had to call-off the relationship. But I had to consider her after several weeks of apologies from her, her friends and mine too. Ever since, I use that as a leash on her whenever she tries to misbehave which is very rare even though I have been out of the country for sometime. We are engaged to be married this Xmas.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by rocnaija(m): 12:36am On Feb 23, 2010
How come most people are berating the poster??
He's the ideal man.
When I grow up I want to be like him.

@ Poster.
The only mistake she made, was waiting 18 months before telling you. By now you should be celebrating your one year anniversary.
Anyways if she does it again while you're married, make sure you do something more significant when she finally breaks down to confess it. Like adopting her surname or buying her a brand new car.

G'luck!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2010
rocnaija:

How come most people are berating the poster??
He's the ideal man.
When I grow up I want to be like him.

@ Poster.
The only mistake she made, was waiting 18 months before telling you. By now you should be celebrating your one year anniversary.
Anyways if she does it again while you're married, make sure you do something more significant when she finally breaks down to confess it. Like adopting her surname or buying her a brand new car.

G'luck!
LMDO
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by TheSly: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2010
Ohohohohohhoh. . . . cheesy
I can confidently tell you that she is still with the guy. . . . . .she just wanted to have the best of both worlds
Thats why she told you to see how you would react in case things got busted in the future. . .
Unfortunately. . . . You just gave her the green light and shes gonna get rammed to the point of no return.

Had it been. . . you respond like a guy with his brain intact should!!.
She would have told you she was kiddin that she was tryin to see how you would react. . . . (From experience sha. .  grin)
On that note nephew, Please accept my congratulations. . .
You just found urself a good wife and he that does that according to the bible has found a ''good'' thing and obtain favor from the Lord!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? / Gay Couples Wedding Photos / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.