Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" (8960 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Odunnu: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2010
@POSTR,I'm sure u didnt have an idea she cheatd on U until she told u huh?u also wud hv married her if u didnt knw abi?or did u ask her 2pick a date as a form of congratulatin her on her xploits?
Anyhoozy sha,u hv d ultimate task of livin wt her so do what ur mind says bt I dnt thnk u r krazy I only thnk u'l make a good Human Resource Mgr wt ur motivatin package(s)
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by ravenzord(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the fact that she told you means Poo!!!!!! you have to sit her down and let her explain to you WHY she did it and what were the circumstances. check her environment to see if there is absolutely no way that she will do it again and then make up your mind about giving her a second chance or not. coming clean while crying is a cheap way to try to redeem herself. make sure thats she is TRULY remorseful before giving her a second chance, dont just believe the tears.

if she cheated because:
- she wanted to hurt you after an argument then your problem aint fixed
- "she was drunk" and she still drinks a lot then your problem aint fixed.
- her boss said it was the only way to keep her job then your problem aint fixed.
- all her friends pressured her into "going down with the flow" then your problem aint fixed.
- some guy just paraded a few thousand $$$$ under her nose then your problem aint fixed.

also if she only told you because her lies/cheating ways were going to backfire in her face then your problem aint fixed.

Best reply so far, take notes poster.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2010
It's called reverse psychology A.K.A syking. She probably lied about the circumstances and when. She's maybe even still cheating on you now. Either way, you are screwed man. She lived with it for 16mths '? Pssssh!

Anyway, who are you to judge!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Rooneyboy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ poster, put on your thinking cap and be a smart boi, ladies r very deceitful u know.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Wislet(f): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
While I don't support the cheating (heartbreaking) , . . . . .I cnt believe the holier-than-thou attitudes being displayed here. Does it mean all those casting de first stone aren't (PRESENTLY EVEN) doing same or worse? ? Some don't even have any conscience prick before or after, while others might be on top of someone else, apart from their boyfriends/girlfriends TYPING THEIR COMMENTS.
Anyways ,
@ poster, it's really painful knowing someone u love (straight from the heart) had someone else apart from you. Even more so when you have marriage in the books. You know your girl better than any of us here. You know if she's the flirty/ cheating type or no. You could first find out what led her to it. No excuse is tangible enough, Yes. But a mistake has been made. For her to have told you means she must have a lot of respect for u, and didn't want any guilt ruining her/your joy later on. If she's truly repentant and remorseful, it's ur decision alone to make.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by bubugul(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
H2O2:

oh please.
What capability? You mean to tell me he knew all along about her propensity for cheating on him.
Give my blessing to a cheater? Are you alright? Please don't insult my intelligence abeg.
If he knows so well then why is he here narrating his tales, asking us if he's going crazy?
Why are you freaking out and malign a girl you do not know? OK, fine, let's bring it to your door step; K C's gf was you sis. what would you have told him, if he came to you personally to tell you that your sis cheated on him once and that he had ambivalent feelings towards their r/ship, however, your sis had cried her heart out: saying she was sorry. Would you have told him to chase her away and never to have anytin to do with with her or plead with him on your sis's behalf?
tell me, MAKA NA EJIGHI ONWU MAA ATU ODIKA OBU NA-ODIGHI EGBU MMADU
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Tatase(f): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2010
bubugul:

Why are you freaking out and malign a girl you do not know? OK, fine, let's bring it to your door step; K C's gf was you sis. what would you have told him, if he came to you personally to tell you that your sis cheated on him once and that he had ambivalent feelings towards their r/ship, however, your sis had cried her heart out: saying she was sorry. Would you have told him to chase her away and never to have anytin to do with with her or plead with him on your sis's behalf?
tell me,  MAKA NA EJIGHI ONWU MAA ATU ODIKA OBU NA-ODIGHI EGBU MMADU

If it was my sibling that acted shady like that, I would tell them, look you acted shady and that is not how we were raised. I might plead their case to their partner and plead on their behalf, but only if I thought they were genuinely sorry and wouldn't repeat it.  If not I wouldn't put my mouth. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Just because it's your sibling that did something doesn't make it ok or make them innocent.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by H2O2: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
bubugul:

tell me, MAKA NA EJIGHI ONWU MAA ATU ODIKA OBU NA-ODIGHI EGBU MMADU
I'm not freaking out like a primadonna, okay?  Don't throw me under the bus with that sentimental piteous appeal.
I am not being holier than thou, but please note that cheating is unacceptable under any circumstances in my book; that's why it's called cheating.  Cheating is not a mistake.  It's an irresponsible, selfish decision to deceive, disrespect, and nefariously act out like a feral beast with no self control (see tiger woods).  Mistakes are actions erroneously carried out on accident.  I don't think you accidentally sleep with someone, unless violated.
We're not bringing dirt to my doorstep.  This negro did not outline any such up-in-smoke reasons for his fiancee's cheating on him.  From his post I discerned that he basically rewarded cheating.

What's my own? I already said what I need to say.  It's left to him now to decide whether he wants to continue in relationship with the cheat.

Here's one of Pyromaniac's Rules

Never accept or justify cheating no matter what. Do you roger?  IF you do then ten-five.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by SIRBANYE(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2010
@poster, everyone deserves a second chance. She would have gone through so much torture before she can own up. Talk to her, have faith in her. I hope you guys make a wonderful couple
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by GEW: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2010
wbb
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by akin101: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2010
she dont tells u she is a hoe
she tells u she still a hoe
u marry her u a stupid hoe
then she get to bleep and not have to tell u

pt is cheating is cheating regardless of gender, tell or no tell
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by whitesturd(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
ure not Crazy.its gud your babe told u cos it shows she felt bad abt wot she did.n i love dat bold step u took.men like u are hard to come by.but did u bother to ask her why she did it?if she has a good reason fine,but if u see the reason dosnt make sense enuf.den u realy ve to tink abt it so dt she wdnt do it again by the time u get married and tell u once again that she cheated on u and by that time,it wud be too late.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Anderso(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2010
She cheated on u and told u, Good of her but u would remain a good person even if u call d r/ship off.She thought about cheating on u and yet she did it 4geting about ur feelings.Why should u now care about hers?For the irresponsible act she haz done u see a quick marriage proposal as the right thing to do?she cud av told u to clear her future.
@poster only gals will call u good, u had beta snap out of the good man movie role ur playing and face reality.She wil always cheat on u since u have a good reward 4 cheating.I gues u wuld get her a car the next time she cheats.Guy wake up o.no dey derep guyz.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by alldone(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2010
well, you must find out why she did it and the circumstance at which it happened, it is only then you can forgive her if you know it wont happen again. otherwise it may happen again.

it is good to forgive because she had her good side.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by kemisuga(f): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2010
Her conscience was disturbing her, so she made her repentance, do forgive her and move on. Mind you there is no perfect human being.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by titsqueez(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2010
would u be so quick to forgive her if you heard about her infidelity from a third party?. . cheating is cheating man
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sicily4u: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2010
So where is the de fu.c.k.ing poster he just posted and run. who are u fooling what lead her to the act, there more to this story.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by smooooooth: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
when a woman cries, she aint done it just once, she had done it 16times. well marry her anyway, they all cheating hoes!!!!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by r231(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2010
wow

well try to forgive her but don't sleep with your eyes closed at least let gain dat trust back don't just hand it bck to her
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by otondo55: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
[b]@poster
the fact that she told you means Poo!!!!!! you have to sit her down and let her explain to you WHY she did it and what were the circumstances. check her environment to see if there is absolutely no way that she will do it again and then make up your mind about giving her a second chance or not. coming clean while crying is a cheap way to try to redeem herself. make sure thats she is TRULY remorseful before giving her a second chance, dont just believe the tears.

if she cheated because:
- she wanted to hurt you after an argument then your problem aint fixed
- "she was drunk" and she still drinks a lot then your problem aint fixed.
- her boss said it was the only way to keep her job then your problem aint fixed.
- all her friends pressured her into "going down with the flow" then your problem aint fixed.
- some guy just paraded a few thousand $$$$ under her nose then your problem aint fixed.

also if she only told you because her lies/cheating ways were going to backfire in her face then your problem aint fixed.

Best Reply so far, Said it all
[/b]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by atilla(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2010
KC is it the same babe who slept in another corpers house last https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=393143.msg5449787#msg5449787 or a different one??

na wa o u and this girl sha!!!!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by samsanyus(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
No, your fiancee spoilt your vals day. Why wait till vals day? Something is fishing! Be ready for more heart breaks on your annivassary days after wedding. Good luck
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sweetliet: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
we all cheat at one time or d oda, lets not crucify dis one because she was faithful and sincer enough to confess

who is a saint hia?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by fashooo: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
One advice for ladies.for no reason should a lady confess to her boy friend, fiance or husband that she has cheated or cheating on him.you are killing him more.even if he catches u at the point of action, still deny it.all u need to do if he catches u is to beg him that he should trust u and never to hate u.plead with him that u can never do that.
The reason is that women can easily forgive than men do.lhe may tell u he can cope that he has forgiven u but i tell you he will live to be haunted by it for the rest of his life.i am a man.i dont trace my womans movement because if if i know she does what i dont like, will i be happy? so why do i disturb myself. a woman can stand up beside u in bed to meet with another man next to ur door.so why do u want to kill urself.the issue is that if i suspect anything with my wife i call her to order immediately.the prayer we need to pray is for God to give us our own spouse.thats it
As per the guy, since she is still ur fiance and not yet wife, see her as one so if you can leave with it go ahead and marry her, but give urself enof time to confirm that you have forgiven her before you go ahead to marry her
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by chuks0421(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
U guys should leave d young man alone, it is his life, if it is his girlfriend confessing 2 him dat she cheats on him trips him,  tongue so be it,  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sleak(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

It's called reverse psychology A.K.A syking. She probably lied about the circumstances and when. She's maybe even still cheating on you now. Either way, you are screwed man. She lived with it for 16mths '? Pssssh!

Anyway, who are you to judge!
u so read n said my mind.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Elprinz(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
@bubugurl* there is no such tin as honest cheat. u are either honest or dishonest(CHEAT). @poster wot ever made her cheat will most always come around again & she knowing u r a 'good person' will cry again and then u may pop wit statements lyk 'pick a date lets make babies'. be wise mahn. @ujuana, u r d only honest girl here. *i have zero tolerance for cheat gfs. i think it take a lot to spread ur legs, so no excuses period!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nautillus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2010
@KC. . .Your gal is very bold. . .& i respect your Masculinity . . .(if it was me, would i go your way. . . .Maybe. . Maybe Not)
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sayso: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
@poster question for you,did you meet her a virgin?if your answer is yes,she is a fool for letting in but if no you do not need to bother.All the ladies in Da house will say you are a nice person but the fact remains if you marry a lady who is opened already,you are in trouble cause the so called Ex(s) are always around.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Ninapha(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
@MRbrownJAY

Your analysis looked cute but yet incomplete. At what circumstance then could his problems be fixed?
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by ohisng(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
Abeg jare!! Why is he asking us if he is crazy (Does he REALLY want to know what we guys think!!). As for the babe, why do they ALWAYS pretend. Wetin she dey cry for? when she dey sample the other guy (s)?, why no no cry that time say na bad thing she dey do! Abeg jare
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by spikedcylinder: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
Monogamous relationships are overrated sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Couples Wedding Photos / Girl Shares Nude Photo On Facebook! / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.