Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? (1324 Views)

What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex? / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by pemoney(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
My is in the bush.. ........i can't forget that day. ......
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by ImDharay: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
...on this very thread.
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by iamJ(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
mine was on the same bed with her mum, was my mums friend daughter and they were staying in a single room, see coded things, we were both shaking and scared but we enjoyed it grin
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Young03(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
During mummy n daddy play under her mothers bed
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by MATHSCRUSADE(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have never lost my money again on sports betting since 3 three months now.........................WOW I NOW MAKE COOL MONEY EVERY WEEK BY allowing the proffessionals in sports betting to bet for me and we split profit daily and weekly... guys just check it out and you never bet on your on again...... if you wanna join me, then join me here https://bet4me.club/?ref=mathscrusader
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Not that i've had sex too many a time o but i think the weirdest place was in my kitchen...........it was one crazy shiiii
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Johngla(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
ontop fence and inside farm
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by skillz121(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Futbol field (night) weirdly fun
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
The night was cold , The breeze was Bold..

She was ravishingly beautiful that day..Her pink pant stared at me. ojigbijigbi..

she fondled me and I lost control like w4.. Oh my darling !!!

I had to open the empty water tank and jump in with her.. then I fork her like mother fucker Jones in horrible bosses..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2017
iamJ:
mine was on the same bed with her mum, was my mums friend daughter and they were staying in a single room, see coded things, we were both shaking and scared but we enjoyed it grin

I am just mulling over the hundreds of ways this couldn't have been possible. How can you have sex with a girl on the same bed her mum is sleeping on? Did you drug her mum with sleeping pills? How old were you? Because you can't be a grown person and still spend a night on the same bed with a woman and her daughter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Ogbenimax(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2017
DouglasH92:

I am just mulling over the hundreds of ways this couldn't have been possible. How can you have sex with a girl on the same bed her mum is sleeping on? Did you drug her mum with sleeping pills? How old were you? Because you can't be a grown person and still spend a night on the same bed with a woman and her daughter.
like say na u b d mum

Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by shinarlaura(f): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Johngla:
ontop fence and inside farm

Lol
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Chukzii(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2017
People dy lie sha
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Johngla(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
of we dey go farm we dey carry wrapper or mat
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by pemoney(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2017
iamJ:

Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by iamJ(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2017
DouglasH92:

single room and the mother didn't want me to sleep on the floor, their bed is very big king size, she felt that i looked at her daughter like a sister, we were slow and afraid, it was very quick like 3mins, was 16, went to write jamb then at benue state, that's why i went to their house
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by blacq2009(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Chukzii:
People dy lie sha
Brethren, we need to pray. Lol
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2017
iamJ:
single room and the mother didn't want me to sleep on the floor, their bed is very big king size, she felt that i looked at her daughter like a sister, we were slow and afraid, it was very quick like 3mins, was 16, went to write jamb then at benue state, that's why i went to their house

u were 16? nawa for u o
Re: Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? by iamJ(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2017
beeolhar:

u were 16? nawa for u o
you wouldnt understand sha, body hot that period oooo

(1) (Reply)

G.spot / Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? / Look How Clean Lagos Street Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.