Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe (1342 Views)

14 Romantic Things To Do That Don't Involve Sex / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by blacid: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Are they not lovely?

But people are creative o.

Do you love them?

Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by TheUbermensch: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
These are quite aesthetic.

But this is Nigeria. Nigerian girls won't appreciate this. Just give them money. Loads of money.
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by LadyMarionette(f): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
These are quite aesthetic.

But this is Nigeria. Nigerian girls won't appreciate this. Just give them money. Loads of money.

It's not just for girls, you know. These could make good presents for a guy as well. To decorate his home with. From a guy's PoV, do you think bae will dig this? Late twenties, Nigerian bloke.
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kunlun buy dem coke instead of giving them coke cover.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by TheUbermensch: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
LadyMarionette:

It's not just for girls, you know. These could make good presents for a guy as well. To decorate his home with. Do you think bae will dig this? Late twenties, Nigerian bloke.

We're saying the same thing. Babe won't dig this.

You can't read.
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by LadyMarionette(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

We're saying the same thing. Babe won't dig this.

You can't read.

We're actually not. I'm asking your opinion. angry I don't wanna say you can't read. That would be needlessly rude.
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by TheUbermensch: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
LadyMarionette:

We're actually not. I'm asking your opinion. angry I don't wanna say you can't read. That would be needlessly rude.

Not only can you not read, you also can't write.

Smh
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by LadyMarionette(f): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

Not only can you not read, you also can't write.

Smh

Lol!........okay.

That name should be TheUnterMensch.
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by LessNoise: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
You want me to give my gf those? You want me murdered before 2018 grin
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by blacid: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
LessNoise:
You want me to give my gf those? You want me murdered before 2018 grin

Lol, u will not die
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by blacid: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
cool
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by Andracarles: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lomantic kwa? Abeg oh. Wetin i go use dose tins do?
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by blacid: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin
Re: Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe by maryannasemota: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned Home After Husband Saw Her Nude Photo With Another Man / Am I Handsome? / This Very Sexy Girls Puts Their Assets On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.