Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? (4908 Views)

85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lemme get this straight first... I like woman, preferably big booty ladies. However when I see a girl on short leggings, bum short Or even short skirt I’m usually turned off.
Before you attack me with “too much church has influenced you” quotes and how abnormal it seems not to feel aroused by a lady on short wears, I’d simply say I don’t wanna have the first notion that a girl is a sex tool before approaching her...
I even get tainted because of my choice of girls. The worst is the ones wearing short sports nika... in short I no wan take eye see those ones lol.
Ladies try and dress decent at least, cos 85% of guys think like me

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by fernandoc(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
You’re weird
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Kabir5643(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Don't mind the G above me. You're completely fine. You just have a different taste in girls

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by psalmskiddy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's okay bro
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by pharmagba: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Same here, I get attracted to Northern ladies with hijab, yet I am a Christian
Those leggings showing various yam leg and amoeba shaped bodies on the street ( ladies please pardon me) disgust me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
fernandoc:
You’re weird

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kabir5643:
Don't mind the G above me. You're completely fine. You just have a different taste in girls
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Kriss216: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
pharmagba:
Same here, I get attracted to Northern ladies with hijab, yet I am a Christian
Those leggings showing various yam leg and amoeba shaed bodies on the street ( ladies please pardon me) disgust me
You don't need to ask them to pardon you. You're saying the truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by fattprince(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
They are my own undoing. If I see their thigh I'm aroused already. I don't think I'm perverted though.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
fattprince:
They are my own undoing. If I see their thigh I'm aroused already. I don't think I'm perverted though.
you have short skirt syndrome. You need Dr Iguedo’s goko cleanser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by fattprince(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
nnadychuks:
Seriously. If you want to seduce me. Just send a girl with fresh thigh on short skirt or gown. Even if she below average facially but neat. I might be saying I don't like her in my mind but my thing will be saying another thing by raising it's adorable head.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
fattprince:

Seriously. If you want to seduce me. Just send a girl with fresh thigh on short skirt or gown. Even if she below average facially but neat. I might be saying I don't like her in my mind but my thing will be saying another thing by raising it's adorable head.
one thing Most girls lack is neatness/hygiene, but guy u funny

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Angelacruz: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
fernandoc:
You’re weird
really weird
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by dangermouse(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
nnadychuks:
LOL...cant stop laughing. Different strokes for different folks. I understand the op fully well. Women should not sexualise thier body by dressing indecently as what first comes to a mans mind on sighting them scantily dressed is sex. To some men its a big turn off.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yawns undecided undecided
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
dts ur opinion...as for me i love seeing girls more on short skirt and bump shorts..
whenever a girls visits with short skirts or mini gown, i may look cool am calm bt am over excited inside my mind because that dress code to me simply means dt she knows what she came for and i would address her based on how she dressed..

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:
dts ur opinion...as for me i love seeing girls more on short skirt and bump shorts..
whenever a girls visits with short skirts or mini gown, i may look cool am calm bt am over excited inside my mind because that dress code to me simply means dt she knows what she came for and i would address her based on how she dressed..
exactly... what if all men are not as cheap as you are undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by kiddkash(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
you are a man
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Adasun(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Suits or short gown drives me crazy.even rapper too
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by tnerro1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
My own problem na white, am attracted to girls in white grin , white gown, white skirt, white jeans, white shorts even white pants.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Adasun:
Suits or short gown drives me crazy.even rapper too
wrapper drives you crazy?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by tnerro1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
nnadychuks:
wrapper drives you crazy?

I understand with that guy, there are some short very light wrapper men! Especially when she just had her bath come tie the wrapper , chai ! If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
tnerro1:

I understand with that guy, there are some short very light wrapper men! Especially when she just had her bath come tie the wrapper , chai ! If you know you know grin
hahahah this is what came to my mind oh

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
some ladies have horrible shapes and they will still be wearing shorts and short skirts.they will be catwalking on the street and forming sexy and u will be seeing the fat stomachs and thick cellulites poking out.some u go dey see their pant and thick cellulite riddled thighs.Op i guess na such u see dat put u off cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
nnadychuks:
hahahah this is what came to my mind oh
this one na August meeting gathering cheesy.no be wetin d guy yarn

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Powerfly(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm.. This life no balance atall.
So after she dresses decently.. You'll still engage her in an indecent act of 'chop clean mouth' fornication. nawa oo. Local gyal is surprised but not shocked. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
lefulefu:
some ladies have horrible shapes and they will still be wearing shorts and short skirts.they will be catwalking on the street and forming sexy and u will be seeing the fat stomachs and thick cellulites poking out.some u go dey see their pant and thick cellulite riddled thighs.Op i guess na such u see dat put u off cheesy
tbh when you see these deeper life girls without make ups, but smooth and glittering skin you'll understand what was considered as "beauty" is now misunderstood for "sexually attractive"... The beautiful ones no suppose make your prick stand at first sight in my opinion...
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by nnadychuks(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Powerfly:
Hmmm.. This life no balance atall.
So after she dresses decently.. You'll still engage her in an indecent act of 'chop clean mouth' fornication. nawa oo. Local gyal is surprised but not shocked. Smh.

abeg joor...
girls wear those short things because they want attention, yes or no?
Girls will get bleeped when there is enough attention, yes or no?
Girls will get dumped when "Las las her kind full road" mentality hits the guys yes or no?
Rare gem dont need attention from Bleep boys, yes or no? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Powerfly(f): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
nnadychuks:

abeg joor...
girls wear those short things because they want attention, yes or no?
Girls will get bleeped when there is enough attention, yes or no?
Girls will get dumped when "Las las her kind full road" mentality hits the guys yes or no?
Rare gem dont need attention from Bleep boys, yes or no? cheesy

Rare gems do not commit fornication oo..
As for the gyals that wear short tins.. Lemme call them to comman answer you. Just calm down fes.
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Decent dressing is a plus, I like them and also I'm weird but, I still like a Texas farm Girl style and old fashioned clothing on girls, doesn't reveal anything but, it's hot on them.
Re: I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? by Wigetsolar: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2020
grin

Different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] / I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife / I Just Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.