Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway (25397 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by lugado: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2017
if every president or head of state had developed there state of origin or home town since 1960, Nigeria would have been almost developed by now. If he decides to link his state with the railway line, will it not pass through other states? If gowon, muritala, obasanjo, Shagari, babaginda, abacha, Jonathan etc had all developed their states won't it rub off on neighbouring states. but rather they develop their own pockets and stash all this money abroad
if Jonathan is bold enough he should go and spend 1 year in otuoke.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by obailala(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:

Your reasons cannot appeal to my intellect, it is a wastage of time. This is the same reasons given by Yaradua men for the establishment of Federal University of Petroleum Technology in Kaduna abandoning PTI at that time. I have visited Bayelsa severally, Yenagoa is a small creek town, diversion of coastal railway map to Otuoke will still bring infrastrural development to Ijaw people in Bayelsa as the railway will not fly & land in otuoke but must pass through coastal villages & islands. Yenagoa people have no problem but let us see the rail line first. There is economic justification for rail line to otuoke because it benefits the maritime & oil business activities in the area & that of Nigeria.

We are talking about national interest you are bringing in sentiment. So, tomorrow if somebody from Akwanga or Lapai or Madala becomes president, the first thing is to start to divert national project to the area irrespective of rate of return on investment or cost benefit analysis.
I'm sorry to say this, but your sense of equity is appalling. You say Otuoke is a small creek town whose economic activities would be boosted by a railway; I agree with that, every enlightened person agrees with that. But then, you vehemently refuse to acknowledge that Daura is also a small agrarian town that can also benefit from a rail line? huh?! undecided

You obviously have a very deep prejudice against the north which has totally clouded you rationality. It is a waste of time engaging you in an argument.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
obailala:
First of all, GEJ diverted the coastal rail off-route from Yenagoa to his village. So kindly tell us what the benefit of a rail line in Otuoke is?.. I can tell you for a fact that Daura is an ancient commercial city whose commerce can be revived by a robust transport infrastructure like the one Buhari just approved. So now, tell us what the economic value of Otuoke is?

Secondly, did you just say a federal university is a Bayelsa matter and not national issue?.... So biko explain to me how a railway extended to Daura in Katsina is now your business?...

Lastly, if you think not having a federal university in Bayelsa is a good and fine reason why GEJ should place a federal university in his town, kindly enlighten me on what is wrong in Buhari approving the first modern railway connection to his state and his town?... You think you are wise right?.. Don't let your hatred for Buhari swallow your objectivity.

It is now my hatred for Buhari is swallowing my objectivity. I now know Nigeria cannot survive. It is a matter of time. Sarrki & his co travellers well done.

I think Afenifere, Fayose, FFk & all the Yoruba cultural organizations that have been talking about restructuring Nigeria have points. May be the absence of Buhari & the politics around Osinbajo should be making baba Bisi Akande to retreat. I can see clearer now.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by obailala(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:

It is now my hatred for Buhari is swallowing my objectivity. I now know Nigeria cannot survive. It is a matter of time. Sarrki & his co travellers well done.

Counter my points and stop resorting to some pointless diversions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by dvee2: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
obailala:

You are wasting your time on this bigot. he has no point, he is only driven by hate and ethnicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by byemx06(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Factfinder1:
As seen on Facebook

‪President Muhammadu Buhari just approved a new rail line from Kano to Daura, his home town. What is the strategic importance of Daura to Nigeria's economy? What does Daura bring to the table in terms of contribution to Nigeria's GDP that it should require this huge investment? Warri and Port Harcourt are both cities that contribute more than any city, with perhaps the exception of Lagos, to Nigeria's GDP. Both of them are not linked by rail. Yet the money generated by the economies of these two cities will fund the new Kano-Daura rail. You cannot even make an economic argument for the necessity of such a huge investment for Daura! This is why we insist on restructuring so that a biased leader would not take wealth from elsewhere to develop his own village and town simply because we live in a flawed federalism!

Read more: http://ogashub.com.ng/reno-omokri-blast-president-buhari-approval-kano-daura-railway/

this guy is very funny, u mean he shud not gve bck to his people wen is not Jonathan that can not fix road to his home town..
...if I shud b d president I will direct major dev to my state nd hometown, abeg no body shud quote me am not feeling fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by burkingx(f): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by adesamix(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
now, some south west wil say they want to die for bubu, railway no fit for south west oo.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
obailala:

You have no points. Mainly illogical & irrational babbling.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by legendte(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
rusher14:

I'm sorry but Jonathan never had an opinion on restructuring so how could O'mockery differ?
Don't sound stupid. I want to believe that you are learned. Everything we are saying now was captured in the conference. Get information please. Unless you want to go tribal.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by rusher14: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
legendte:

Don't sound stupid. I want to believe that you are learned. Everything we are saying now was captured in the conference. Get information please. Unless you want to go tribal.

Don't be silly.

Is Jonathan the voice of the conference?

When we say you guys are illiterate this is what we mean.

Does a president dictate the proceedings of a conference?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by legendte(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
rusher14:

Don't be silly.

Is Jonathan the voice of the conference?

When we say you guys are illiterate this is what we mean.

Does a president dictate the proceedings of a conference?
I knew that something is missing up there in your brain. Who said that Jonathan was the voice. Do you even know what conference is all about? I dey shame for you Bro. Enough, we are both not on the same frequency and I don't want to go dirty with low thinkers.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by rusher14: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
legendte:

I knew that something is missing up there in your brain. Who said that Jonathan was the voice. Do you even know what conference is all about? I dey shame for you Bro. Enough, we are both not on the same frequency and I don't want to go dirty with low thinkers.

You are barely read.

Can't you understand the president has to be neutral when a conference is convened?

Go school dem no go go.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Onyeoringo002: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's another weekend to make the bet companies pay. Today's (26/08/2017) sure fixed game just dropped.
See below for more..

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by brookz: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Reno is a Pestmist and his bigotry is so sickening.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by bams2999(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
If ur administration abodan poles if otoken
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Lloydfolarin: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Joejonah:
GEJ was never tribalist in all government project. He gave more to the north. Now, how many people do travel to daura the they need rail station?.

I guess you were sleeping for 6 years when Jonathan put Igbos in all strategic positions. Pls, go and search for Jonathan appointments and other decisions to see who benefitted more. Then come back here to tell us how you feel.

He gave 70% to Igbos.

Go and check that stupid tribalistic man called GEJ. He started it

I said it here then that Jonathan was setting a precedent just like Aguiyi Ironsi started the Unitary govt at detriment of other regions but finally became the victim of his own stupidity with his entire tribe called Igbo.

The same Hausa/Fulani couldn't dare change our true federalism in 60s until an Igbo man came and destroyed it through his selfishness and greediness. I am really happy that his people are paying for it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Lakeland4321: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
adecz:
Who told this jester that
Port Harcourt is not linked to rail??
He meant PH to Warri should be linked by rail because of their economic strategic importance. I don't like him but he is right here. PMB is desperately trying to use the remaining little time he has left to help the north. Oil exploration in Borno, secret recruitment of northerners in federal agencies for DSS and now this obnoxious rail project.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by encryptjay(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
This is an ambiguity of gross misinformation, and his verbose expletives reeks of odious sentimental arrogance,

Here Reno acted like a bigoted political chauvinistic ignoramus, this is crudely condescending and a commonsensical dissonance and offensive misrepresentation of facts,

Your disconnection from truism is a pointer to your trepid political bellicisity towards the incumbent,
1.the daura is gonna have a detour, station for transit, hence it has been part of the original masterplan for the Western line known as lakaji that is lagos-kano-jibiya,
Daura is within jibiya local government area,

2.for a paradigm of diversification to become a practicable reality, you need to an advancement of the agricultural supply chain,

3.the backward integration plan, involves value Chain addition, which includes faster freight of agro-consumables without delay to points of termination, demand points, supply points, production points, retail points, etc

4.the reagriculturalization plan, involves mitigation of excess westages from inadequacies in preservation of agro-consumables, by this means cooling and refrigerator coaches will be introduced to curtail the anomaly,

5.the roads are becoming increasingly expensive to maintain, hence transportation logistics is a pointer to diversification of our mono economy, hence by taking agro-consumables from roads to fastidiously expedite their movement on rails, our roads becomes more durable and last longer, with reduction in road accidents,

6.the daura within jibiya is a path towards the neighboring country of Niger within the West African subregion, hence their is transnational transregional economic integration, hence the facilitation through the logistics of transportation, by this means movement of goods boosting regional trade, Some of the beef you eat comes From niger Republic,

7.no need to wallow in sadistic trepidation, because, the eastern line, traverses major cities of the East including portharcourt, umuahia, Aba, enugu, markurdi, jos, bauchi, maiduguri,

8.coastal line includes otueke, onitsha, warri,yenagoa, calabar, Lagos, portharcourt, etc,

9.Currently there is ongoing resuscitation and expansion of ajaokuta - itakpe - warri - apapa line,

10.the handlers are the Chinese, you saw the tremendous job they did with Abuja - kaduna line, and the spreading their tentacles tentatively allover the sub-saharan, from Nairobi to nakuru to Mombasa to daresalam in Kenya and Tanzania to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia to Djibouti, etc

11.General Electric, is the major concessionaire, with the plan of bringing in 100 coaches, including refrigerator coaches, while the also handle the resuscitation, recalibration of the narrow Guage line, Some are replaced with standard Guage rail, including rolling stock, etc,

12.the investors confirmation and confidence shows that the viability of the lines is an irrefutable guarantor of return on investment,
Remember trajectory to self-sufficiency is becoming feasible, hence every facet of the country must fall in line to comparative advantage for diversification from the oil economy,

13.if you think GE, China, are fools then you thought wrong, for them to be investing tens of billions of dollars in this projects, mind you this is no longer business ass usual, hence the concession deal, past experience was ladden with parsimonious avidity, rapacious devastation and cantankerous mind boggling embezzlement, Issues of inadequacies, ineptitudness, inefficiencies, exacerbated the already aggravated situation,

So no more kickbacks, bribery to forestall the projects,
However, the government must be watched closely to avoid her mortgaging our future prosperity by shortchanging us today,

Incase of balkanization, decentralization or conflagration the deal remains unchanged.
The key word is "continuity".
Mehn, I love your vocabulary ammunition

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Nnemuka(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
GEJ ...
He returned without doing anything for his people and you think Buhari did not learn anything from GEJ mistake?

Mtchewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Adebowale89(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
GEJ and obj are one of the useless president, southerners would ever produce

I get mad when Igbo worship this GEJ, such a useless man. even a road to his town was in shamble for good 6years he spent as president

he's a big disgrace

if I was in buhari shoes, I will do the samething because after my tenure, this is the people am still coming home to meet

and northern likes for their politicians sometimes is basically on what he do while in governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by captleonerd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amberon11:
Keep quiet. What does daura contribute to the nation's GDP and why muat the president develop hos hometown at the detriment of other economic cities? Is he the president of daura or Nigeria?
why not just shut up and stop making a fool of yourself. Mention one federal government project that has gone to daura in the last 5yrs. The town gets a train station and you are all crying like deranged dogs. Get lost pls. If you can't tolerate people's opinion then stay offline. You shouldn't be trying to gag other people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Ovamboland(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:

Your reasons cannot appeal to my intellect, it is a wastage of time. This is the same reasons given by Yaradua men for the establishment of Federal University of Petroleum Technology in Kaduna abandoning PTI at that time. I have visited Bayelsa severally, Yenagoa is a small creek town, diversion of coastal railway map to Otuoke will still bring infrastrural development to Ijaw people in Bayelsa as the railway will not fly & land in otuoke but must pass through coastal villages & islands. Yenagoa people have no problem but let us see the rail line first. There is economic justification for rail line to otuoke because it benefits the maritime & oil business activities in the area & that of Nigeria.

We are talking about national interest you are bringing in sentiment. So, tomorrow if somebody from Akwanga or Lapai or Madala becomes president, the first thing is to start to divert national project to the area irrespective of rate of return on investment or cost benefit analysis.

Present the analysis of cost-benefit you are privy to that makes Otuoke a more profitable rail detour compared to Daura, otherwise your rantings here is due to pure hatred based on lack of facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
adecz:
Who told this jester that
Port Harcourt is not linked to rail??

Port Harcourt to Warri, he said. Chai! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by rafindo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:

Bayelsa is a creek state. Only one local government is on the mainland, the remaining are surrounded by water (sea). There is Niger Delta University in Wilberforce Island. The Federal University in Bayelsa has justification being the only Federal University. The location is for Bayelsa people's discussion & not a national issue. What justification for rail line to Daura under this economic downturn.
.if u are not a bigot then u need to answer ur question with the reason while otuoke is in the mix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Bacon21(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Sunsets: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
adecz:
Who told this jester that Port Harcourt is not linked to rail??
did you read the post properly?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Sunsets: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
adecz:
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Sunsets: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
adecz:
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Lakesandspring: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
He's not like the 2 idiots we had in the south as president. Obasanjo and GEJ are idiots.

Histrings08:
Oga Reno, I like u #nohomo.. Buh if no development in terms of infrastructure get to his hometown while he's president, what will he tell his people when he eventually returns home? I'm in total support of this, this man is learning from d mistakes of his predecessors, I just hope he cover all necessary ground sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by obailala(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:

You have no points. Mainly illogical & irrational babbling.
Mr Man, if you were sound upstairs, you would have been able to point out whatever it is in my comment which is false or which you dont agree with. But obviously, you lack the most basic intellects to do that, hence your resort to only empty retorts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami / Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over Presidential Ambition / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.