Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway (25391 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Segadem(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by morereb10: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2017
no economic sense at all
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Integrityfarms(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari is a tribalist, nepotistic gwọrọ chewing man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by okerekeikpo: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari is the most corrupt human being on earth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by TLisieux: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2017
But GEJ located a federal university in his hometown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
The town daura ain't worth a railway. Too primitive. Was expecting to see real life there but was totally disappointed. Instead of linking from Kano to daura why not link from the existing one in funtua to daura

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by julietm123: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Menn, you dey sick o. Wetin concern Kanu for this matter? You are totally head over heels for that guy. The love is strong.
vedaxcool:
Reno the liar playing on Cownu's piglets minute intelligence for fun...They expect that Katsina should be left out of development.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by refreshrate: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Histrings08:
Oga Reno, I like u #nohomo.. Buh if no development in terms of infrastructure get to his hometown while he's president, what will he tell his people when he eventually returns home? I'm in total support of this, this man is learning from d mistakes of his predecessors, I just hope he cover all necessary ground sha

He should cover necessary areas that really need it before his dullard enclave pls! No matter what they do those oafs will never develop it's not a curse it's a given!

Case in point which region in the country has always has the best express roads? What did they do with it apart from buying Honda cars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Chukazu: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2017
rusher14:

You don't need the whole world to get to Daura.

Agricultural produce that you scream are expensive today, require safe and timely transport to various destinations.

Rail network isn't only for people but for goods as well.

In addition, with better transport the number of travellers would increase which was your argument.

The question is, why must Daura be in the mix, if not for personal interest?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Factfinder1:
As seen on Facebook

‪President Muhammadu Buhari just approved a new rail line from Kano to Daura, his home town. What is the strategic importance of Daura to Nigeria's economy? What does Daura bring to the table in terms of contribution to Nigeria's GDP that it should require this huge investment? Warri and Port Harcourt are both cities that contribute more than any city, with perhaps the exception of Lagos, to Nigeria's GDP. Both of them are not linked by rail. Yet the money generated by the economies of these two cities will fund the new Kano-Daura rail. You cannot even make an economic argument for the necessity of such a huge investment for Daura! This is why we insist on restructuring so that a biased leader would not take wealth from elsewhere to develop his own village and town simply because we live in a flawed federalism!

Read more: http://ogashub.com.ng/reno-omokri-blast-president-buhari-approval-kano-daura-railway/
doeѕ anyone нere ĸnowѕ тнaт вy ғerry ғroм lagoѕ тo porт нarcoυrт ιѕ 2нrѕ?yeт υ wιll нave тo go тнтoυgн edo/delтa ғor ѕeveral нoυrѕ?wнy noт do a вrιdge and lιnĸ тнoѕe тwo greaт cιтιeѕ and even lιғт тнe вυrden oғ υneмployмenт and over popυlaтιon?тнe ғυnnιeѕт тнιng ιѕ noвody really тнιnĸѕ oғ тнe coυnтry aѕ тнeιrѕ..paтнeтιc вraιn dead leaderѕ and ғollowerѕ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by martineverest(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Gullible followers will laud this fool.... What about portharcourt to bornu that link the entire south east, which was also inaugurated yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Ishilove: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
This is an ambiguity of gross misinformation, and his verbose expletives reeks of odious sentimental arrogance,

Here Reno acted like a bigoted political chauvinistic ignoramus, this is crudely condescending and a commonsensical dissonance and offensive misrepresentation of facts,

Your disconnection from truism is a pointer to your trepid political bellicisity towards the incumbent,

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by refreshrate: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2017
julietm123:
Menn, you dey sick o. Wetin concern Kanu for this matter? You are totally head over heels for that guy. The love is strong.

Forget that fvcktard Pls. The traditional people who birthed him left the umbilical cord round his neck for hours leading to serious oxygen deprivation to his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by g8alumetal: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2017
Histrings08:
Oga Reno, I like u #nohomo.. Buh if no development in terms of infrastructure get to his hometown while he's president, what will he tell his people when he eventually returns home? I'm in total support of this, this man is learning from d mistakes of his predecessors, I just hope he cover all necessary ground sha
Broda, u really stole d thought off my mind well said, he thinks everybody will behave like clues Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by vedaxcool(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2017
[s]
julietm123:
[/s]

Gay olosho
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by solaere(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Jxt another clueless step by a clueless vegetable who's botanical name is PMB !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Chukazu: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2017
TLisieux:
But GEJ located a federal university in his hometown cheesy

You are talking of a Federal University, which Bayalsa never had one before

And that is one state that has been pillaged and plundered through ages by successive leaders. So they deserve every dam thing and even more, but what can one say of Daura Apart from been home of a bigot, Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by legendte(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2017
rusher14:
OK.

From the link below one can see the proposal preceeds Buhari's government.

My only question for Reno is, can he show us an article he wrote while he was still in power where he asked for restructuring?

http://aitonline.tv/news?search=Rail%20Line
The government he served did a conference for the restructuring. The white paper is with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by lazinny(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Histrings08:
keeping your essential electorates happy is key to politics. For politicians, Ruling well isn't the point but Ruling! He's pleasing the people that gave him power, that's the political landscape in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Splashme: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Joejonah:
GEJ was never tribalist in all government project. He gave more to the north. Now, how many people do travel to daura the they need rail station?.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by seguno2: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Histrings08:

Is he president of Daura or of our entire country?
Were you also in total support of Buhari's 97% versus 5% silly talk?
The only university in Katsina, the state of Buhari and Yar'Adua, was built by Jonathan.
Jonathan also built almajiri schools in the north, not so?
This greedy selfishness and stupidity is wrecking our country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by rusher14: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2017
legendte:

The government he served did a conference for the restructuring. The white paper is with Buhari.
What was his opinion?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by JazzyPhizzle: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Did you guys read the wikipedia article on Daura? Of particular interest is the part where I quote "Daura is one among the few where crops are grown all the year round".

The world is moving away from the reliance on oil. Soon, if we don't develop our agriculture, there'll be nothing else to export! Export or not, won't we eat?!

This post from Omokiri just shows the lack of foresight and intelligence even from the people that are role models and leaders. I'm ashamed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by ibabz(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
This was actually my point when I read the New - What is the strategic importance of Daura to Nigeria's economy? What does Daura bring to the table in terms of contribution to Nigeria's GDP that it should require this huge investment?

#babzview

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by adeblow(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
GEJ that couldn't deliver ordinary drinking water to his people. I don't blame buhari on this. Charity begins at home. What is the population of bayelsa state? Compare that to the one of katsina, gej had the chance to raise the standard of living of all his people, yet he did nothing. If I were buhari I won't have given them the water in otuoke. Useless drunkard that had savings, oil boom and yet he borrowed and left Nigeria in debt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by rusher14: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2017
seguno2:

Is he president of Daura or of our entire country?
Were you also in total support of Buhari's 97% versus 5% silly talk?
The only university in Katsina, the state of Buhari and Yar'Adua, was built by Jonathan.
Jonathan also built almajiri schools in the north, not so?
This greedy selfishness and stupidity is wrecking our country.

Which kind lie be this?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by fendorf(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice one mr president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by seguno2: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
lazinny:
keeping your essential electorates happy is key to politics. For politicians, Ruling well isn't the point but Ruling! He's pleasing the people that gave him power, that's the political landscape in Nigeria.

The political landscape that we have created and allowed to flourish?
Why is the political landscape of the USA, Canada, UK, France etc different?
Can that be why we are praying and fasting for visa breakthroughs to be voluntary underemployed slaves in those countries where we are treated like monkeys?
Should we continue to look on as our country goes from worse to worse?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by legendte(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
rusher14:

What was his opinion?
If what I said didn't answer your question then I can't help your situation.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by Quality20(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
But y are all ds Ibo gworo producing ppl not happy
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by rusher14: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2017
legendte:

If what I said didn't answer your question then I can't help your situation.

Because he said nothing.

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by mfm04622: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Joejonah:

Is Daura the most effective and efficient Agricultural producing city? On what criteria were they choosen?

The plan for that rail was done by GEJ's govt. They just finalised and signed the contract.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults / 2019: PDP Governor Plots With Buhari’s Men - Tribune / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.