Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? (5743 Views)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by alonso2214(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
while the over hype of weed? the thing is not drug, 1,2,3rd time you guys wont experience what you all comment here.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by MrImole: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
nwobiebuka:
am coming to share my own.. weed bad gan!!!
Come and share it!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
I was so high that I saw president buhari contesting for another presidential sit in biafra land. cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by felixxy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
smartnero24:
First time I took weed was just wit ma Nigguz out gisting on a chilly evening. After several minutes I start to feel heavy n cloudy in my head. Everything seems like its happening twice so I stood up n went into my apartment. I lay on me bed but it's rotating at a speed greater than light along with my ceiling and everything else in my room. M thinking WTF!, so I go to d mirror to check me out but then I start dancing (lol) & watching me dance in d mirror. So scared like oh my God m so gone, don't even know when I ended up in d bathroom, but I saw myself in d bath when I woke up, don't know for how long I was there..... He he he. I just got up and went to sleep. My galfrnd shows up unannounced, one thing leads to two things & m giving her the best caress of her life like is dis really me? We start fvcking but the sex is driving both of us so crazy that she's screaming her lights out. On my part twas like all d sex I ever had was a joke, I feel like m never gon cum but I keep hitting hard meanwhile I could feel every wetness n warmth in der. Everything was just extra ordinarily yummy! But den I stop cos m scared I might just tear her vagijay, I pull out n babe goes like y did u stop? Shit! y did u stop? But I'm just dere staring @ her n smiling until I slept off in her arms.

Till date babe still goes like "but y did u stop dat day? " n we just have a laugh.

Weed enhances your experience of everything! Euphoria!!
lol. cnt stop laughing

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeelord:

so taking weed means stooping so low? you do not cease to amaze me
I see it that way.
I'd understand if it's cigarette but once it's weed+drugs, the said person must have issues.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Safiaa:
okay then...
I'll be in Colchester next weekend, you up for meet up?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
I see it that way.
I'd understand if it's cigarette but once it's weed+drugs, the said person must have issues.
Which is worse, weed or cigarette? You are cool with cigarette but not weed, any concrete reason?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by sammuell(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
sKeetz:
Every time I take drugs, I go to the moon
-Quavo
Moooooon
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeelord:

Which is worse, weed or cigarette? You are cool with cigarette but not weed, any concrete reason?

I'm cool with cigarette 'cause anyone could smoke that which isn't a measure of one being irresponsible. Again, the narcotic composition in cigarette is lower when compared with unrefined weed and drugs.

Weed/drugs taking is something a kind of classified individuals go into. Btw, I'm allergic to cigarette but just saying if I must draw a comparison.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
I just dey misbehave na I come dey chop like crazy, I went to a naming ceremony and the father of the baby secretly mixed the weed with palm wine for the boys, but I strongly believed that my brother is aware of his actions because they're good friends. grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Ladyjumong(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
I'm cool with cigarette 'cause anyone could smoke that which isn't a measure of one being irresponsible. Again, the narcotic composition in cigarette is lower when compared with unrefined weed and drugs

Weed/drugs taking is something a kind of classified individuals go into. Btw, I'm allergic to cigarette but just saying if I must draw a comparison.
cant possibly make you have a penchant for either of the two, but your assertion on weed/cigarette is totally wrong

Mind i ask where you got this conclusion @ bolded

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Lewaluv(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol at all these responses.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeelord:

cant possibly make you have a penchant for either of the two, but your assertion on weed/cigarette is totally wrong

Mind i ask where you got this conclusion @ bolded
Lol, I'm a lady and by the virtue of my sex I'm not meant to have a penchant for weed.

I read about that long ago.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Safiaa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'll be in Colchester next weekend, you up for meet up?
Im working on friday and Saturday. So unless you're free on sunday...
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by dacovajnr: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeelord:

you sure do know your recipes , [b]i stopped doing smokes a lifetime ago, have got a penchant for chewing and yes the "indomie collabo"grin[/b]

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
The first day I did I almost ran mad I lost all the money on me and a Texas instrument calculator belonging to my classmate, he is now senior legislative assistant to the current Senate president I dunno if he ever forgave me, I still feel guilt that day I made up my mind to avoid illicit substances, I broke my promise but I am clean

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Im working on friday and Saturday. So unless you're free on sunday...
cool
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Piiko:
The first day I did I almost ran mad I lost all the money on me and a Texas instrument calculator belonging to my classmate, he is now senior legislative assistant to the current Senate president I dunno if he ever forgave me, I still feel guilt that day I made up my mind to avoid illicit substances, I broke my promise but I am clean
Wetin bring senate president into d gist now?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
Wetin bring senate president into d gist now?
like say ur boyfriend do u strong thing 2day

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
First time I took weed it got me badly I was light the slightest suggestion could make me do anything and I was a bit more calm, sadly no matter what variant of weed I smoke I can never feel like that, sometimes sef I might feel no effect.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, I'm a lady and by the virtue of my sex I'm not meant to have a penchant for weed.

I read about that long ago.
Do go back and read again, you must have read wrong , we all do

Just So you know, Weed is by far better than cigarette in every way you could ever imagine,the majority of harm attributed to weed is less when compared to cigarette,i do not even wanna go into details(afterall you are a lady who takes neither)..But google is your friendgrin

It just surprises me to know you not comfy with weed but cigarette knowing fully well the latter is medicinal/drug which is sometimes prescribed to cancerous patientsgrin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=59880212][/quote]
Boss of life,watch me while i follow your footprints
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeelord:

Do go back and read again, you must have read wrong , we all do

Just So you know, Weed is by far better than cigarette in every way you could ever imagine,the majority of harm attributed to weed is less when compared to cigarette,i do not even wanna go into details(afterall you are a lady who takes neither)..But google is your friendgrin

It just surprises me to know you not comfy with weed but cigarette knowing fully well the latter is medicinal/drug which is sometimes prescribed to cancerous patientsgrin

I don't equally want to go into detail but just so you know, I don't forget things too much in a hurry more especially when it's educating. grin

If they were as beneficial as you claim the producers of cigarette won't place disclaimers on their product, not to mention raw weed. Do you know how many people have lose their minds due to weed intake?. That it's being prescribed for cancer patients should firstly depend on the type of cancer and secondly, there shouldn't be an addiction 'cause it'd be a problem to the patient.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nedfed(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
You can take all weeds
But stay out of Ogbomoso weed
Very dangerous
Can forget wat happen in 2014 when I took the weed.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't equally want to go into detail but just so you know, I don't forget things too much in a hurry more especially when it's educating. grin

If they were as beneficial as you claim the producers of cigarette won't place disclaimers on their product, not to mention raw weed. Do you know how many people have lose their minds due to weed intake?. That it's being prescribed for cancer patients should firstly depend on the type of cancer and secondly, there shouldn't be an addiction 'cause it'd be a problem to the patient.

I never claimed cigarette was beneficial dear,infact that has been my point from the onset.

cigarattes cause more harm than weed,so disclaimer or not is offpoint, all am trying to say is how can you be cool with cigarette smokers and detest weed smokers?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Zivaharry(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrImole:
It was on a Saturday morning, my noodles was accidentally (according to them) laced with "Arizona" .

I took it around 1pm and I started preparing to go out in other to watch Chelsea game.

I first started hearing sermon in my brains after which football commentaries followed all inside the bathroom...

I rushed out with an ordinary boxer to find out if anyone was using generator to power any sound system around because there was no light, I couldn't find any.

Na so dem start bringing different songs(including their instrumentals) and different quotes to me while on bed, these were songs and quotes that I have never heard before.
I ate 7 times before the end of the day.
Since then, I don't cook outside my room.

Weed is indeed spiritual.

I believe drugs have a way of bringing temporary happiness to someone especially tramadol, you won't be able to explain why...
.....my service year.....Jesuuu....tramadol..always in trance state....
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Zivaharry(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
iwakacome:
its either you didn't smoke it well ( you dont know how to smoke) or you smoked tobacco. But you can chew it with 250mg of tram in any beer,lets see if the hype is nothing.
that time wey I de take 400g of T.M
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeelord:

I never claimed cigarette was beneficial dear,infact that has been my point from the onset.

cigarattes cause more harm than weed,so disclaimer or not is offpoint, all am trying to say is how can you be cool with cigarette smokers and detest weed smokers?

I only drew a comparison on my first sentence of second paragraph. Didn't say you claimed. grin

On a serious note, whether you like it or not. Marijuana posses a great health effect than cigarette. Why do people run mad 'cause of weed intake?. I'm not saying cigarette doesn't posse any health threat but it's on a lighter note when compared to weed.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Weed is bad o especially osogbo weed

I would rather sniff sand than Oshogbo weed in my life I will never try all these local weed again

hell no
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
One fool is arguing like a kid above me, while the wise one is trying to make the fool see the light, that weed is not harmful. Yet the fool is claiming to be wiser than the wise man.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by tooclean(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Anytime i take weed i feel more comfortable with ppl around me, and tink less abt d problem of live, weed is inspirational

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise / Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) / Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.