Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Are China Made Tyres Good? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are China Made Tyres Good? (16212 Views)

See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are China Made Tyres Good? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
I use Dunlop and Bridgestone
Re: Are China Made Tyres Good? by sooperrescue(m): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2022
bonnyhope:

Mention the Chinese brands which you have used and they are good

I need also

Sunfull, champiro Arturo
Re: Are China Made Tyres Good? by treatise: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2022

It is rubbish!!
Total rubbish
Re: Are China Made Tyres Good? by Peterlove11: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
I used Maxtrek and it bulged in less than 6 months .....I don suffer for tyre hand. Na soso alignment and handling I dey do almost everytime. Greatest contribution to the loss of tyres is majorly internal pressure(psi). Most of the time our road side forga' do overgauge tyres. Instead of recommended 32-36psi, they will overgauge to 40psi, oftentimes if they ain't smiling and hasn't seen customers for that day, they will dash you 50psi and leave you to be feeling all the little and big bumps on the road. In no distant time, the tyre will bulge and be dancing azonto under your steering, premium tyres ain't spared.

When buying tyres, check the side wall psi and max load under cold temperature. The higher the side wall psi, the more it can withstand road demons(bumps and uneven surfaces) and ultimately it will endure the test of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The 15 Safest 2018 Cars So Far - IIHS / Engine Number Location Lexus RX330 / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.