Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

"Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin (54549 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Just bounce on that tummy and see him vomit dollars grin

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Teacher1776(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle the Great!! The next president of Nigeria 2023!!

Ps-If you must insult me, make sure you either type 'correct' English or type in your native language...... angry

I don't know where you got that notion from. His primary constituency, Igbo, doesn't like him for his pro-Hausa stance. Meanwhile, the Hausa he is desperately patronizing does not trust him. He is more like a bat. Neither a bird, nor a conventional mammal. At present, he is more like a butterfly who thinks he is a bird.

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2017
2day marks it exactly 22 years dat my bae left me back den in nursery school just coz I sharpen pencil 4 another girl. Wat a sad memory!

6 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2017
jesusson22:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/belly-of-wickedness-media-react-to.html?m=1
as υ lay υr вed ѕo lay on ιт....waιl all υ can..тнey are cυrrenтly ѕтraтegιѕιng нow мυcн υr ғυтυreѕ ιѕ worтн..мayвe 500# and a ғace cap..or rιce and 1ĸ..don'т вoтнer υѕ wιтн nonѕenѕe..coмplaιnιng wιтнoυт recoυrѕe ιѕ ғυтιle...neхт coмplaιnт plzzzz������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by dederocs(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Big belle na disease.
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2017
OreoPaschal:
This pot belly of a thing is one big-man features, i wish not to have. Even though i am already seeing the signs in me. cry cry cry cry cry cry

work out
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by edoyad(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Just look at the stomachs, after swallowing people's destiny

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by reefah420(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ps-If you must insult me, make sure you either type 'correct' English or type in your native language...... angry

do you stay in owerri at all bros?
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by OreoPaschal(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2017
lartty:

work out
angry angry angry angry angry Thank you!
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by doctokwus: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2017
So after soldiers he deployed killed 3 people,some people still hailed him as evidenced by his waving and wide grin ?
Nigerians are not ready for a good society.

3 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by xxxcity: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As matter of note I Try not to have any business dealings with anyone that has a very big pot belly , there is a reason why that tummy is that big and it's lack of control , gluttony and greed ..Experience has shown me such people are always quick to cheat others, very insensitive to the plight of others and very self centered which are all of the characteristics I can't stand

2 things I noticed by this your post

1. You are below 25 years
2. You are yet to make your first N1m.

You are just a broke boy making assumptions.

And before you accuse me of being broke, I was a fitness trainer for 6 years at Paradise Fitness and Spa, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa. That should give you an idea of how my stomach looks.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Splashme: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2017
rexchazy:
Flesh eater and blood suckers

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by SalamRushdie: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2017
xxxcity:

2 things I noticed by this your post

1. You are below 25 years
2. You are yet to make your first N1m.

You are just a broke boy making assumptions.

And before you accuse me of being broke, I was a fitness trainer for 6 years at Paradise Fitness and Spa, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa. That should give you an idea of how my stomach looks.

All your assumptions are are Wrong Sir , made my first one million before I turned 25 and even gave out my first million naira gift before I turned 25 so you are very wrong . It's not about money I was speaking from vast experience and till today I never work with anyone who has a large tummy and I don't even attend any church where the reverend has large tummy and I really know what I am doing.

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by xxxcity: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All your assumptions are are Wrong Sir , made my first one million before I turned 25 and even gave out my first million naira gift before I turned 25 so you are very wrong . It's not about money I was speaking from vast experience and till today I never work with anyone who has a large tummy and I don't even attend any church where the reverend has large tummy and I really know what I am doing.

You are still a child. How does a a man's brain equate with his stomach? A man with professional experience comes to do a job and you ignore him for a flat stomach with no experience? You are such a child bro. No offense

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by MARKone(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2017
3 people were killed, and this guy had temerity to laff and wave at people.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by AuroraB(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Who's he waving @?
Iriot angry
Be acting up for the paps undecided

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2017
xxxcity:

You are still a child. How does a a man's brain equate with his stomach? A man with professional experience comes to do a job and you ignore him for a flat stomach with no experience? You are such a child bro. No offense

I currently run two start ups that have done well and I had my own stint in the corporate world too so you should know I know what I am saying . I wasn't referring to employment I was talking of partnering or entrusting anything you value to them . Well my opinion arose from many years of experience from childhood till date and only once has a big bellied person proven me wrong and that was Governor Ambode , I vehemently campaigned against him because of his tummy oo grin but surprisingly he has done quite well but I still hold my reservations against big bellied men

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by mimifrancis84: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Owelle! please think of the family of that handsome innocent boy that was killed. Don't you have conscience........

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by supereagle(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2017
martineverest:
It happened in edo state and my people welcomed the idea... Now, goan check ring Road and other places in Benin.... It's beautiful and modern..... Orderliness is the key
Don't compare that with Imo state, he has been doing substandard project. ORJI flyover has not been commissioned two years after completion.
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by supereagle(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
MARKone:
3 people were killed, and this guy had temerity to laff and wave at people.
His intentions have been achieved.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by UfuomaUN(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
For those of you abusing Okorosha,you're all stupid,yes! stupid...
Before you build your 2*2 shop you ought to ask if your shop would not disturb the state government but no they didnt ask and government is now trying to turn their state to mega city they were crying.It's not a must to sell in the city,take your goods to your village and sell it thereshockedshocked

You shouldn't be on social media. Every minute you type stuff like this there's a danger of someone get extremely infected with your Nazist way of reasoning .

Even if they people in question were wrong, which is even debatable, why should security agents repeatedly use live ammunition on protesters? when you watch CNN videos of protests in advanced countries how many of them end up in a blood bath? I wonder how we got to this extent of normalising irrationality and barbarism in public when cases like this occur in civilized countries both in the west and east, they're are quickly reacted to and measures taken to make sure they don't happen again. They are condemned as evil, but in Nigeria they are hailed as gallantry cos who cares when someone another tribe is victim When another person's corpse is carried it feels like firewood.

There's an old picture of a single student protester that stood in front of a military tank column sent to quell a civil disturbance in China. Interestingly the tank column stopped until the boy left. In Nigeria the boy would been blown to bits by tank shells.

We don't have a country; we're just been colonized by the elite class

The Nigeria Military, and police are completely untrained and need a major overhaul.

4 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by yungwilly(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Six packs fall on you [ shocked
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by soberdrunk(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2017
mazimee:

I will type with both, one word
onye iberibe

The blood of the innocent boy whose life was cut short will continue to hunt Okorocha and the soldiers.

"Onye Iberibe" is two words..... angry
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by kcowen(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
For those of you abusing Okorosha,you're all stupid,yes! stupid...
Before you build your 2*2 shop you ought to ask if your shop would not disturb the state government but no they didnt ask and government is now trying to turn their state to mega city they were crying.It's not a must to sell in the city,take your goods to your village and sell it thereshockedshocked
I look at your post and i laughed, are u aware that 2*2 shop is located at somebody village(my village in fact)where do u want the villagers to sell their goods.go to balogun market(lagos island)and see the place,Lagos state government did not demolish the place even though they are residential
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by franklingud(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Pot belly of wickedness no be lie oo!

Pregnant of evil mind.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by TEEBLUE88(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2017
meeehn! c 6 packs :Dmeeehn! c 6 packs
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by banmee(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Una go suffer die for Nigeria since una no wan get sense. I hope my english is correct?

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Kamxin(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I currently run two start ups that have done well and I had my own stint in the corporate world too so you should know I know what I am saying . I wasn't referring to employment I was talking of partnering or entrusting anything you value to them . Well my opinion arose from many years of experience from childhood till date and only once has a big bellied person proven me wrong and that was Governor Ambode , I vehemently campaigned against him because of his tummy oo grin but surprisingly he has done quite well but I still hold my reservations against big bellied men

I STAND WITH YOU 100%

I HAVE 5 FRIENDS, 2 FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY, AND FALL INTO YOUR DESCRIPTION, LEND THEM ANY THING AND LOOSE THEM AS FRIENDS.
WHILE THE REMAINING 3 I CAN TRUST WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT.

3 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
How many cups of rice, beans and garri Nigerian politicians in government are planning to share in 2019 elections campaigns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.