Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin (54548 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by extralargehead(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
jesusson22:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/belly-of-wickedness-media-react-to.html?m=1
He is happy he has unleashed another round of pain and suffering on the people who voted him into power. wicked cultist.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by potent5(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As matter of note I Try not to have any business dealings with anyone that has a very big pot belly , there is a reason why that tummy is that big and it's lack of control , gluttony and greed ..Experience has shown me such people are always quick to cheat others, very insensitive to the plight of others and very self centered which are all of the characteristics I can't stand
Bros, I salute you. Tiri gbosa for you.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by CzarChris(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle the Great!! The next president of Nigeria 2023!!

Ps-If you must insult me, make sure you either type 'correct' English or type in your native language...... angry
otele nkịta dị ka gị.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by CzarChris(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
Just bounce on that tummy and see him vomit dollars grin
grin grin grin if na like that pestle I go use pound the belle grin

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by DrMuzungu(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Roachas is working... I mean, Roachas is eating well and plenty.
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by iAmGee770: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by iAmGee770: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin See dem pot belly gang

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by stevedre: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
For those of you abusing Okorosha,you're all stupid,yes! stupid...
Before you build your 2*2 shop you ought to ask if your shop would not disturb the state government but no they didnt ask and government is now trying to turn their state to mega city they were crying.It's not a must to sell in the city,take your goods to your village and sell it thereshockedshocked
Ever heard of upgrading and transformation? You dont just thuggishly destroy people's means of livelihood with out adequate compensation and alternative.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As matter of note I Try not to have any business dealings with anyone that has a very big pot belly , there is a reason why that tummy is that big and it's lack of control , gluttony and greed ..Experience has shown me such people are always quick to cheat others, very insensitive to the plight of others and very self centered which are all of the characteristics I can't stand
yea,you re real biz man and some of em are loud......

2 Likes

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by tydi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ps-If you must insult me, make sure you either type 'correct' English or type in your native language...... angry
Aturu Awusa...
Oga abu Onye nduu ndi bee unu oburu Onye nduu Nigeria 2023.

GA NORO ALA.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by tydi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Before you build your 2*2 shop you ought to ask if your shop would not disturb the state government but no they didnt ask and government is now trying to turn their state to mega city they were crying.It's not a must to sell in the city,take your goods to your village and sell it thereshockedshocked
Must they shed lives to prove their points?

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by microsofttutor(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
SEE HOW TO FORMAT YOUR AMAZON & CREATESPACE BOOKS USING MICROSOFT WORD at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/how-to-format-your-books-using-ms-word.html
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Get your facts right.
Eke-Ukwu Owerri is an ancestral market. This means it has been there ever since, built by people of old and maintained till now.
The court gave a stay order on the demolition, why won't it be respected?
Is it that there is no land to build a new city in Imo state?
Must blood be shed for him to steal Land in Douglas road?
Don't defend what you don't know ok.

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by kindklemz(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
doctokwus:
So after soldiers he deployed killed 3 people,some people still hailed him as evidenced by his waving and wide grin ?
Nigerians are not ready for a good society.

So,a good society is the type found at Eke Nuowa market?
Or when people resist orderliness for lawlessness?
We keep running to Dubai and other Beautiful places around the globe but resist any attempt to have same in our country.
I was affected by El Rufai demolition exercise in Abuja but today I am so grateful for the orderliness and cleanliness found in Abuja.

Back to owerri, that market ought to have been removed for long.
I stand with the government this time.
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by cicc2010(f): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
blackaxe78:
God bless Rochas Okorocha

The "ONLY" presidential candidate that could could come out of the south-east and get a northern support

why?
is he a Northerner?? or northern/igbo
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by ezepharoah(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
God help us
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by samstels: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Imbecilic Rochas
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by CharlieMaria(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is he supposed to be smiling at the face of the brutality and killings dosed on his subjects by his senseless security personnel employed by him to achieve his wicked desire? Insensitivity @its peak.....*pukes*
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by chinah609(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
You are a big foooooooool embarassed If you don't know anything about Imo state and Owerri, just keep your smelling mouth shut!......
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by luckycliff: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is it end time pot belly?

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by ofuonyebi: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
This man pretended to have the flesh of a kind angel before he became governor..

That self deceit which is the hallmark of most Nigerian leaders had suddenly turned him to an arch-devil

That can now overlook the pain and sufferings of the orphans and the suffering workers who voted for him..

But the evil that men do today, waits for them at the doorstep tomorrow morning..
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by buchilino(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nempi:
Aturu
NOT ATURU. EWU IS BETA

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Blonchilli(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by guru90: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ezigbo Ewu
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by guru90: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:

So, you are supporting this evil man..... So, u are part of his evil problems.

your name na sorry...
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by Angelovic96: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:

can someone delete this guy from nairaland please
Re: "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin by deebrain(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

I'd prefer to speak English.

Receive sense in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / See How Niger Deltans Celebrated Buhari: Photo / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.