Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! (5447 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2017
It becoming serious now and if care is not taken as a matter of urgency we may end up in an another bloody biafran 2nd civil war, if Nnamdi kanu/ipob stage Hack war on public and private data, then every one must get prepared.
Although they were very small to threat me electronically, it's my Domain!
I've get out of it, and here am posting with the same hardware!
oladeebo at home.

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by DaBillionnaire: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
But why
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
But why
the reason may not unconnected to my view on the group!

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Luckylife(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2017
No reasonable person will ever take you serious because all you thread are against IPod and you make you family living by try to making IPod seeking for their fundamental human right look bad.

34 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Urchman27(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Afonja

34 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Luckylife:
No reasonable person will ever take you serious because all you thread are against IPod and you make you family living by try to making IPod seeking for their fundamental human right look bad.
that give Nnamdi kanu/ipob right to hack my data?

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Urchman27:
Afonja
I've taken mine from BSS and I can hit back if I wish, but let not get to that state, I had my own right as kanu had his!
am entitled to my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Luckylife(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

that give Nnamdi kanu/ipob right to hack my data?
What if someone prove to you that it boko haram who you indirectly support by not channelling all your misplaced talents are the one that hacked you.

Answer this question to know if you're a human.
Between Nnamdi Kanu and boko haram animals , who have killed innocent victims ?

Why is all the threads you posts are against innocent Ipod but not even one against boko haram animals?

14 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2017
Luckylife:

What if someone prove to you that it boko haram who you indirectly support by not channelling all your misplaced talents are the one that hacked you.

Answer this question to know if you're a human.
Between Nnamdi Kanu and boko haram animals , who have killed innocent victims ?
Do you know what's hack attack?
Do you know how it's working?
then Nnamdi kanu is fighting to resuscitate Biafra, and Biafra is a violent group known to whole world, waged civil war that claimed 2 1/2 million Nigerian lives! who is to change that in history?

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2017
In as much as u don't like ipob,stop the hate speech against them.

8 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by DabuIIIT: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

then Nnamdi kanu is fighting to resuscitate Biafra, and Biafra is a violent group known to whole world, waged civil war that claimed 2 1/2 million Nigerian lives! who is to change that in history?

0jukwu declared biafran,it was nigeria that waged a war against them..get ur facts right..pikin wey say him mama nò go sleep him too no go sleep,period.
BMC them.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2017
DabuIIIT:

0jukwu declared biafran,it was nigeria that waged a war against them..get ur facts right..pikin wey say him mama nò go sleep him too no go sleep,period.
BMC them.. grin
Now you want to declare Biafra a non-violent organisation?
don't even speak this out.
Biafran rebels against sovereign state, and it was bloody, boko boys killed thousands, biafran killed millions, the two were terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

Biafran rebels against sovereign state, and it was bloody, boko boys killed thousands, biafran killed millions, the two were terrorists!
. Pls shut up if you don't know what to say. Must u always show ur hatred? Tomorrow now when people speak evil about u or your people u will start blabbing. U don't like them,leave them alone Nd stop causing problem.

4 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by DabuIIIT: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

again empty..
So secession and self determination are now an act of terrorism? The checs and slovaks that separated from chekoslovakia are terrorists? The indians and pakistanis are terrorists? Ethiopia and eritreans,Scotland and Britain are terrorists,huh?
A4onja,é ló wa isé se grin
they wants out.

6 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2017
DabuIIIT:

again empty..
So secession and self determination are now an act of terrorism? The checs and slovaks that separated from chekoslovakia are terrorists? The indians and pakistanis are terrorists? Ethiopia and eritreans,Scotland and Britain are terrorists,huh?
Biafra wants out.
. . That's a technical knockout. Are u May weather?

6 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2017
DabuIIIT:

again empty..
Biafra wants out.
pls, stop this drama!
any group who take gun against a sovereign state is a terrorist, that's a world confirmation, whether you won or lose the battle is another thing entirely!
and how many new state had gotten their independence with peaceful self determination right protest?
Catalonia, Quebecois, Scottish, Texas, have been in this for century!
who gave them independence?

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Pls shut up if you don't know what to say. Must u always show ur hatred? Tomorrow now when people speak evil about u or your people u will start blabbing. U don't like them,leave them alone Nd stop causing problem.
telling true is hatred?
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. . That's a technical knockout. Are u May weather?
it may be because you know little or nothing about secession and self determination, they were different and not automatic to each other.
many secessionists won their self determination referendum but lost the international nation recognition and they didn't seceded till today!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

telling true is hatred?
. My only advice to u is to leave them alone Nd stop spreading false Nd hate speech against them. I don't enjoy them either but I will always respect their feelings Nd agitations.

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Hedrisxylanre(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
In as much as u don't like ipob,stop the hate speech against them.

In as much as Igbos dont like Nigeria, go and tell them to stop hate speech against us
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by NCP: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Bull.Shlt.Society - BSS

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by lPOB: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:
It becoming serious now and if care is not taken as a matter of urgency we may end up in an another bloody biafran 2nd civil war, if Nnamdi kanu/ipob stage Hack war on public and private data, then every one must get prepared.
oladeebo at home.

Nobody has the time to hack you. You have no valuable data.

4 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Lloydfather(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
lPOB:

Nobody has the time to hack you. You have no valuable data.
stop this
ok!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Am an afonja but this op stinks and is disgusting. Let dem have their state. U cannot put goat dog hyena together in the same room. Let biafra go. Afonjas can join thier benin/dahomey to form d nation. Let d north ,chad and niger form thier own nation.

3 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by wingmanII: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
It's your domain indeed. Somebody that cannot write correct English. Your post is a grammatical disaster.

6 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by MrSly(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo at home.
Amebo receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by MrSly(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

You had been so brainwashed son that you are far from sanity on Biafran matters. you need a brain reset.

6 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo at home.

I pretty much believe this is a cooked up story desperate for likes and a front page .

Shameful at best , and a total shame
I feel embarrassed because apparently from your username you maybe Yoruba like me , but I sincerely doubt it

Pretty sure you are an hausa man

This level of shameless attention seeking is unbecoming of a true Yoruba son or daughter
Apply for N-power please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
Am an afonja but this op stinks and is disgusting. Let dem have their state. U cannot put goat dog hyena together in the same room. Let biafra go. Afonjas can join thier benin/dahomey to form d nation. Let d north ,chad and niger form thier own nation.
am afonja, hun-un!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrSly:

You had been so brainwashed son that you are far from sanity on Biafran matters. you need a brain reset.
better be brainwashed than brain locked!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lakeside79:

I pretty much believe this is a cooked up story desperate for likes and a front page .

Shameful at best , and a total shame
I feel embarrassed because apparently from your username you maybe Yoruba like me , but I sincerely doubt it

Pretty sure you are either an hausa man

This level of shameless attend room seeking a unbecoming of a true Yoruba son or daughter
Apply for N-power please
how much can you pay me for likes, have i ever beg for front page?
If this continue it will be disastrous!
I was hacked by BSS and I had evidence of this,
so better keep your N-power for your own survival.
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) / Breaking News : Buhari Nabbed In Us / Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.