Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,527 members, 7,854,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! (5469 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Like seriously, where were you when Awolowo declared free education in Yoruba land
I was in Abakaliki then fighting to unify Nigeria nation
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Lekan1o1: 3:28am On Aug 31, 2017
oladeebo:

go and talk to kanu to stop non-sense against Yoruba, before you come here and blame me
ok!

What none sense against yoruba? undecided.
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Lekan1o1:

What none sense against yoruba? undecided.
you may be underage to know that;
if some one insult your father, your mother, your ancestors, at your watch and you can't react!
then you automatically turn bastard in Yoruba land!
you get it right?
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Lekan1o1: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2017
oladeebo:

you may be underage to know that;
if some one insult your father, your mother, your ancestors, at your watch and you can't react!
then you automatically turn bastard in Yoruba land!
you get it right?

I dnt know what exactly u are saying..
U are disgracing us.
If u dont know, stop this madness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Tells Police IG To Reactivate Forgery Case Against Aregbesola / Graphic Photos Of Man Slowly ‘turning Into Stone’ After Worms Infected His Legs / Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.