Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! (5465 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
wingmanII:
It's your domain indeed. Somebody that cannot write correct English. Your post is a grammatical disaster.
English is electronics?
brilliant!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by MrSly(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

better be brainwashed than brain locked!
Better be brain locked than brain dead!!!

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by welzyj2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

how much can you pay me for likes, have i ever beg for front page?
If this continue it will be disastrous!
I was hacked by BSS and I had evidence of this,
so better keep your N-power for your own survival.
ok.

Post ur evidence

*proof or you know the rest*

3 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrSly:

Better be brain locked than brain dead!!!
brain dead is even better than dead!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
welzyj2:

Post ur evidence

*proof or you know the rest*
post the evidence!
the evidence is keep for the necessity after!
Don't even worry, as I may hit back if the attack persists!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by MrSly(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

brain dead is even better than dead!
Good observation. Death is worst and It is only in the land of the dead that people see things that are not there. So check out where BSS hacked your device, perhaps in the land of the dead. No offence anyway!
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by DabuIIIT: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

pls, stop this drama!
this aint ur concern,u are neither SE nor SS,so u gotta stop the drama
oladeebo post:
any group who take gun against a sovereign state is a terrorist, that's a world confirmation, whether you won or lose the battle is another thing entirely!
every People within a State have right to Self Determination,its in the UN charter for Peoples' rights. When a state refuse to acknowledge that right,it leaves the People no choice but to take up arms..but again,IPOB have never taken arms against the State,yet the govt have refused to dialogue and are the once attacking/killing,employing violence against them,get your facts right.
oladeebo post:
and how many new state had gotten their independence with peaceful self determination right protest?
Catalonia, Quebecois, Scottish, Texas, have been in this for century!
who gave them independence?

again,always do your researches well and get your facts right,google CZHEKOSLOVAKIA to know how CZHEC and SLOVAKIA came into being. What about Scotland that voted to be or not to a part of Uk? Get ur facts right and quit deceiving urself and others.

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Lekan1o1: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lakeside79:

I pretty much believe this is a cooked up story desperate for likes and a front page .
Shameful at best , and a total shame
I feel embarrassed because apparently from your username you maybe Yoruba like me , but I sincerely doubt it
Pretty sure you are either an hausa man
This level of shameless attend room seeking a unbecoming of a true Yoruba son or daughter
Apply for N-power please

Brother God bless u.. i have asked that idiot twice to stop embarassing us but he wont hear.
He keeps opening meaningless topics here and there. Giving this people avenue to talk trash about us.
Seriously i dont know if this guy is mentally ok.
Infact i suspect him to be ipobexposed because sometimes they speak stupidly.

5 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by kally01(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
my friend go and rest why would someone hack, people wey better pass u full eve[i][/i]rywhere dem never hack dem na u

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
DabuIIIT:

this aint ur concern,u are neither SE nor SS,so u gotta stop the drama

every People within a State have right to Self Determination,its in the UN charter for Peoples' rights. When a state refuse to acknowledge that right,it leaves the People no choice but to take up arms..but again,IPOB have never taken arms against the State,yet the govt have refused to dialogue and are the once attacking/killing,employing violence against them,get your facts right.

again,always do your researches well and get your facts right,google CZHEKOSLOVAKIA to know how CZHEC and SLOVAKIA came into being. What about Scotland that voted to be or not to a part of Uk? Get ur facts right and quit deceiving urself and others.
as every one had the right of self determination and every one exercise it's own right shall we have a single sovereign state in the world?
when your Scottish gain independence?
who told you Czechoslovakia didn't wage war?
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
kally01:
my friend go and rest why would someone hack, people wey better pass u full eve[i][/i]rywhere dem never hack dem na u
Terrorists all over the world started like child play before grown into monster, and kanu had turn to that level, I was hacked by Nnamdi kanu BSS and I maintained my allegation on this terrorist group... lpob, lead by Nnamdi kanu!
you get it right?
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by DabuIIIT: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

as every one had the right of self determination and every one exercise it's own right shall we have a single sovereign state in the world?
when your Scottish gain independence?
who told you Czechoslovakia didn't wage war?

smh..and i thought you were enlightened!
Odabó

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Brother God bless u.. i have asked that idiot twice to stop embarassing us but he wont hear.
He keeps opening meaningless topics here and there. Giving this people avenue to talk trash about us.
Seriously i dont know if this guy is mentally ok.
Infact i suspect him to be ipobexposed because sometimes they speak stupidly.

You are probably right . And the sad thing is there are so many of them loose on nairaland.

They attack other tribes and talk like rabid dogs .. there by bringing insult to our Noble tribe.

I am so ashamed of these dogs and whenever I come across their posts I let them have it.
I never tire of letting them have a piece of my mind because I don't suffer f00ls

Respect is reciprocal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by moninuola65: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lakeside79:

You are probably right . And the sad thing is there are so many of them loose on nairaland.

They attack others tribes and talk like rabid dogs .. there bring insult to our Noble tribe.

I am so ashamed of these dogs whenever I come across there posts.
I never turned of letting them have a piece of my mind because I don't suffer f00ls

Respect is reciprocal

are you people yoruba?
when Nnamdi kanu insulting yoruba day and night where were you then?
Respect is reciprocal
yah, let kanu learn to respect others first then he will deserve others respect?
ok
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by daveson2020(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
oladeebo:

you a bastard as you stated!
Tell you Lord kanu to stop masturbating on yoruba first,
ok
Nnamdi kanu have played his card very well by using insults and propaganda to get you & your government attention, now he is asking for a referendum which Nigeria is one of the supporters of self determination under un charter. So go and hasten your belt because nnamdi kanu and ipob are working on a plan which you and your government are not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by moninuola65: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
daveson2020:

Nnamdi kanu have played his card very well by using insults and propaganda to get you & your government attention, now he is asking for a referendum which Nigeria is one of the supporters of self determination under un charter. So go and hasten your belt because nnamdi kanu and ipob are working on a plan which you and your government are not aware of.
'played his card very well'
'using insults and propaganda'
'asking for a referendum'
what a logic?
but Why Nnamdi kanu didn't organised his referendum?
pity for him and you that didn't realised that
Referendum and Election were the same thing!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by daveson2020(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
moninuola65:

'played his card very well'
'using insults and propaganda'
'asking for a referendum'
what a logic?
but Why Nnamdi kanu didn't organised his referendum?
pity for him and you that didn't realised that
Referendum and Election were the same thing!
Sorry I was replying you thinking you have sense. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by moninuola65: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
daveson2020:

Sorry I was replying you thinking you have sense. shocked
you are running away?
ok don't come back!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2017
moninuola65:

are you people yoruba?
when Nnamdi kanu insulting yoruba day and night where were you then?
Respect is reciprocal
yah, let kanu learn to respect others first then he will deserve others respect?
ok

if truly you are Yoruba, you wouldn't be asking me that. Pls ask any elder around you why we are called the Omoluabi's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Lekan1o1: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

They attack other tribes and talk like rabid dogs .. there by bringing insult to our Noble tribe.
I am so ashamed of these dogs and whenever I come across their posts I let them have it.
I never tire of letting them have a piece of my mind because I don't suffer f00ls
Respect is reciprocal

U are absolutely right my brother.. how i wish other omolulabis will reason like this.

My bro When i see those comments it pains me to the bone marrow i just wish oga seun should tell the mods to step up their game.

Besox fools like this guy ar making every tout insut the GREAT YORUBA NATION.
Im not happy at all angry
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U are absolutely right my brother.. how i wish other omolulabis will reason like this.

My bro When i see those comments it pains me to the bone marrow i just wish oga seun should tell the mods to step up their game.

Besox fools like this guy ar making every tout insut the GREAT YORUBA NATION.
Im not happy at all angry

My dear brother I feel alit of them are poorly educated .

They do not understand their Yoruba heritage and history
They do not known that Yoruba goes beyond the blood lineage , they being Yoruba is a state of mind and spirit

They think they can insult other tribes and not being insult to the Yoruba nation ?

It hurts when I see words like afonjas and other insulting words ... My heart bleeds when I see the insults they allow flow through them to our Noble race .

I will never tire if calling them out , feel free to abuse other tribes but please use your father's name and do not claim to speak for the yoruba tribe

Bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Lekan1o1: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

My dear brother I feel alit of them are poorly educated .
They do not understand their Yoruba heritage and history
They do not known that Yoruba goes beyond the blood lineage , they being Yoruba is a state of mind and spirit
They think they can insult other tribes and not being insult to the Yoruba nation ?
It hurts when I see words like afonjas and other insulting words ... My heart bleeds when I see the insults they allow flow through them to our Noble race .
I will never tire if calling them out , feel free to abuse other tribes but please use your father's name and do not claim to speak for the yoruba tribe
Bless you bro

U have really giving me hope seriously.
Neva thought i will meet a brother here reasoning like this.. because the other dat i said something here they all came for my head.

We must continue to correct the unreasonable one. They cant be bringing my proud tribe so low in the name of online banter.
GOD BLESS U TOO.. the wisdom we are known for will always follow u.

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

if truly you are Yoruba, you wouldn't be asking me that. Pls ask any elder around you why we are called the Omoluabi's
eni won bu'ya bu baba e tolojo iku oun o e pe, ojo ti pe nsun'joku e si waju ni!
ki won mo bu iran diran re ni soju e ko mo e fesi, nitori atenu je, o se laye!

you can't abuse or raise insult on my ancestor, and I will keep mute, because of political scrumps never in life
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U have really giving me hope seriously.
Neva thought i will meet a brother here reasoning like this.. because the other dat i said something here they all came for my head.

We must continue to correct the unreasonable one. They cant be bringing my proud tribe so low in the name of online banter.
GOD BLESS U TOO.. the wisdom we are known for will always follow u.
go and talk to kanu to stop non-sense against Yoruba, before you come here and blame me
ok!
Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
oladeebo:

eni won bu'ya bu baba e tolojo iku oun o e pe, ojo ti pe nsun'joku e si waju ni!
ki won mo bu iran diran re ni soju e ko mo e fesi, nitori atenu je, o se laye!

you can't abuse or raise insult on my ancestor, and I will keep mute, because of political scrumps never in life

A wise man doesn't respond to every insult

Sticks and stones at the end of the day

I rest my case and excuse your arrogance

Live and learn , with time you will grow and understand that insults beget insults

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by SaiNigeria: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
oladeebo:
It becoming serious now and if care is not taken as a matter of urgency we may end up in an another bloody biafran 2nd civil war, if Nnamdi kanu/ipob stage Hack war on public and private data, then every one must get prepared.
Although they were very small to threat me electronically, it's my Domain!
I've get out of it, and here am posting with the same hardware!
oladeebo at home.

Like seriously, where were you when Awolowo declared free education in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! by oladeebo: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

A wise man doesn't respond to every insult

Sticks and stones at the end of the day

I rest my case and excuse your arrogance

Live and learn , with time you will grow and understand that insults beget insults
or a bastard man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo / “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State / HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.