Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Prayers Posted On Facebook By A Lady For Her Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayers Posted On Facebook By A Lady For Her Future Husband (406 Views)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers Posted On Facebook By A Lady For Her Future Husband by Moneyfem: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dear Lord, I pray for my future husband, I pray for his spiritual work, his emotions, his role as father, leader and decision maker, I pray for his security in work and finances, his faith and his future. I ask o Lord that you continue to mature him and reveal yourself to him in mighty ways. I pray that he would love you passionately and serve you fervently. May you and him have an incredible deep relationship. I pray he is able to come to you always in prayer and is vulnerable about the things he is facing. May he constantly rely on you alone for help and guidance. Let him never be ashamed of shedding a tear or prostrating in your presence in public. Fill him with skillful and Godly wisdom. I pray a blessing over his heart and I also pray for protection. Please guard his heart and cover him with your peace. Disconnect him from the wrong people and connect him to the right people. Preserve his purity oh Lord and help him flee from every appearance of evil. Let him have a strong understanding of who you are and how you are moving in his life. Let his heart be full of discernment and sensitive to your holy spirit. May he always be passionate and joyful about the things that concern your kingdom. I pray that he will be a reputable man looked up to by his peers in high regard, may his character be a reflection of you, may you anoint his speech and every word that comes out of his mouth. May he lead and train our children in the fear and admonition of the Lord. Let him challenge me spiritually to dig deeper and know more of you. Help him to speak the truth and represent you in every situation. Help him to honour the authorities you have placed over his life and to serve them with charity and gladness. Adorn him with the fruits of the spirit, cause him to be highly valuable, influential and sought after internationally. Let him minister to kings, VIPS and presidents. Keep him perpetually humble no matter the heights he attains. May he be known in the gates and may he have eyes for me only. Amen.
Re: Prayers Posted On Facebook By A Lady For Her Future Husband by remzor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Prayers Posted On Facebook By A Lady For Her Future Husband by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
All these for one person?
Re: Prayers Posted On Facebook By A Lady For Her Future Husband by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
she is ugly its only ugly girls that will do this

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your ITUNES, AMAZON And All Other GIFT Cards Here / Nigerian Man Set To Wed His 2 Brides In Delta State, Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.