Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? (2846 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Riwo11(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
She visited me and I told her ,baby, I know you love me, but I am not rich, my parents are not working anymore. Please, let me not waste your time. Go and find a rich man who can take good care of you. She wiped my tears and said, my love, "GOD IS IN CONTROL". "Love is from the heart, not necessarily how wealthy you are. I will love you till Death do us APART. Not every woman is after your money. DO WE STILL HAVE SUCH WOMEN IN THE WORLD??

----------------------------------------

Read Also ----> Why Are Nigerian Girls So Hungry? Man Narrates Embarrassing Experience

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/08/why-are-nigerian-girls-so-hungry-man.html
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Princeadonis(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Riwo11:
She visited me and I told her ,baby, I know you love me, but I am not rich, my parents are not working anymore. Please, let me not waste your time. Go and find a rich man who can take good care of you. She wiped my tears and said, my love, "GOD IS IN CONTROL". "Love is from the heart, not necessarily how wealthy you are. I will love you till Death do us APART. Not every woman is after your money. DO WE STILL HAVE SUCH WOMEN IN THE WORLD??

Read Also ----> Why Are Nigerian Girls So Hungry? Man Narrates Embarrassing Experience

Guy don't b fooled. My ex pretended to b lyk dat and yet stil left

8 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by koyeni(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
yeah. but scarce to come by

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Evablizin(f): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes nah they are many
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Last last, u will end up fucvking up and breaking her heart.

Na una way.

So enjoy while it last.
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by moststylish(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
yea there are many girls like that but some of the girls may not be up to ur preferred choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sure embarassed
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by DarkMagic(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
God is in control!! shocked
Very hard to find her type..
Ma broda ..hold am wella..and take care of her
U r a lucky subscriber cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by makydebbie(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
Sure embarassed
Ernie
cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
wait till after six months and see if she'll still be comfortable with you. Girls are very unstable, she might be cool with your status today and tomorrow she won't be........never too happy yet.

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Ernie cheesy
� maky maky, how u mehn cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by makydebbie(f): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
� maky maky, how u mehn cheesy
I've missed you oo. smiley
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by avictor05: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
yes but scarce.
see my signature
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by bpee: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Riwo11:

first of all,,is she fine?
There are many ugly girls who can do that but few fine ones who can
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by blezzymoore: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
O boy go and make money leave women matter for now or else them go break ur heart

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
When she isnt Mary " Jesus Mother
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I've missed you oo. smiley
sad I miss you too. Can I pm u?
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
sad I miss you too. Can I pm u?
Feel free hunnie. wink
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Connoisseur(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bia Op

You didn't complete the story.
You forgot to add; "then I woke up"

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
alexialin:
Last last, u will end up fucvking up and breaking her heart.

Na una way.

So enjoy while it last.
True.
Re: Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin

Oh yes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does A Wife Steals From Her Husband? / Sincere Answer Please / Happy Birthday To Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.