Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (5651 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2019
I have been trolled and abused ever since I started being active on Nairaland on May, 2016.

One thing I noticed was: those who trolled and abused me were angry with their lives, so they transfered the the frustration on me and other innocent people.

God knows I'm not the cause of their frustrations. #Smile.

So, yesterday, I saw a comment one of them made on a thread and he opened up. I knew it, but it was good hearing it from the horses' mouth.

In 2017, below is what he said. In 2019, below is what he said.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Since that 2017, the person accused of acting like a crazy clown has achieved what he can't achieve. Still, the mature clown is continuously battling with depression.

Some of them have deactivated, some have committed suicide, some are still roaming and abusing, but the crazy clown is always smiling to the bank. Wisdom isn't cheap, so these people can't afford it.

The moral of the story is: when people abuse you continuously, it means they wish to be like you, but can't. So, they get angry and abuse you. They want to bring you down to their level. FLEE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2019
you are so right

negativity is contagious

people here only know negativity

create a simple thread "what is your real name" and see the amount of frustrated and negative people typing rubbish that doesnt relate to the question

4 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Exactly we have many of them here,thry living a pathetic lonely life offline bt only get joy by trolling other people online,some are mentally unstable,bt the problem is they will keep on trolling you the only thing you can do is just to ignore their miserable life,three people nw have stopped trolling me one even deactivated his account begging me for forgiveness lol,i dnt even know what happened!!

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess2:
Exactly we have many of them here,thry living a pathetic lonely life offline bt only get joy by trolling other people online,some are mentally unstable,bt the problem is they will keep on trolling you the only thing you can do is just to ignore their miserable life,three people nw have stopped trolling me one even deactivated his account begging me for forgiveness lol,i dnt even know what happened!!

One thing I know for sure is: these people will like you, but since you don't give them 100% of your attention, they'll say, "Okay, I'll pour my frustration on you and you'll notice me by force and if you dare reply, I'll abuse you."

The moment you reply, boom, you're in trouble. They'll troll you till the depression gets worse and they finally deactivate and drink sniper.

Some will apologize before deactivating, but most won't because of ego.

For me, I only reply them for a reason: promo.

Below is how our dialogues usually go: https://www.nairaland.com/5482703/another-one-mature-minds-only#83312069
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Bojack(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Well said

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Greatzeus(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Since that 2017, the person accused of acting like a crazy clown has achieved what he can't achieve. Still, the mature clown is continuously battling with depression.

Some of them have deactivated, some have committed suicide, some are still roaming and abusing, but the crazy clown is always smiling to the bank. Wisdom isn't cheap, so these people can't afford it.

The moral of the story is: when people abuse you continuously, it means they wish to be like you, but can't. So, they get angry and abuse you. They want to bring you down to their level. FLEE!

Guy you tried oh shooo shocked someone dissed you in 2017, he made a comment in 2019 and you still remember him dissing you almost 3 years after chai shocked I salute you oh,I guess we were created differently. For me there is no moniker here that I can remember dissing or abusing me,not even in the past month,infact not even in the past week.
Nairaland is a faceless forum,there are lots of frustrated dudes here,true but ain't most Nigerians frustrated?
Many don't really mean things they say,most of the vile comments here are a result of heat of arguments. That's how I see it.

4 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
problem ti won niyen.
. You pipu should comman buy cake o.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Guy you tried oh shooo shocked someone dissed you in 2017, he made a comment in 2019 and you still remember him dissing you almost 3 years after chai shocked I salute you oh,I guess we were created differently. For me there is no moniker here that I can remember dissing or abusing me,not even in the past month,infact not even in the past week.
Nairaland is a faceless forum,there are lots of frustrated dudes here,true but ain't most Nigerians frustrated?
Many don't really mean things they say,most of the vile comments here are a result of heat of arguments. That's how I see it.

When someone trolls or abuses you for long, you have no choice than to notice him/her. Also, I wrote a book about it and I keep updating the books.

Not available yet, but that book exposes humans, their behaviors, psychology, why they hate, why they love, and some human manipulative tricks people use to cage others.

This the type of that is a MUST read for everyone. It will help you life, in handling humans, and in business. After reading that book, you'll have an advantage over most people.

Oh, with the wisdom you'll get from the book, you'll know making money or making humans buy what you're selling is easy.

Both of us are on Nairaland for two different reasons. Most people are here for news, abuse, or fun — I'm here to find loopholes and problems, then solve them in form of a book so when I'm old and gone, my children and great grand children will continuously make millions with the books. They are intellectual properties — they never die, they multiply.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
u start looking sensible the day u start shutting up!!!
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
See one of them above. I condescended so low in dignifying him with a thread in 2017 or 2018 and he has been on my case ever since. Anyway, I had no choice than to use him for promo.

All he wants is just a reply from me and he'll become excited. #Smile.

Just watch how he's going to quote me without mentioning his name. Watch the abusive words he's going to use. His depression has lasted for long. I know it will only stop in 2023 — when Buhari leaves seat.

Advert

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Book Number 1

Do you want to naturally and permanently cure your PE and last as long as you want in bed? If yes, download the free version of Lasticle to see what is inside.

Download Lasticle Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Book Number 3

Do you want a girlfriend or a wife or are you tired of being rejected and friendzoned? If yes, download the free version of Mr. Friendzone to see what is inside.

Download Mr. Friendzone Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
See one of them above. I condescended so low in dignifying him with a thread in 2017 or 2018 and he has been on my case ever since. Anyway, I had no choice than to use him for promo.

All he wants is just a reply from me and he'll become excited. #Smile.

Just watch how he's going to quote me without mentioning his name. Watch the abusive words he's going to use. His depression has lasted for long. I know it will only stop in 2023 — when Buhari leaves seat.

Advert

u right... I ll remain depressed in my jacuzzi... while u try to earn a worthless dime packaging poo.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hahaha. I said it.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
My advice to those reading is: if there is a poo that makes you thousands of pounds regularly and weekly, without you doing anything, then stay in the toilet for more poo.

The more I show, the more depressed they become and the more clients I get. #Smile.

Life is so fun when your your "show off" as haters call it, motivates people, fetches you more money and fame, and at the same time, makes haters more depressed. Life is so unfair for depressed haters.

The money below is peanut for this month, but I sleep while they accumulate. They are contents I posted on Nairaland for free but these depressed haters pushed me to delete all of them and turned them to books and sell to serious people "oyibo men and women."

If you're not making money while you sleep, start today. All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Hahaha. I said it.
yeah clap for urself grandpa... how s ur kdp doin'... I wonder y u want to kill urself tryin' to force Plagiarized works into peoples lives. be original like chenzen.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Now, I'll finally ignore the rat let him go drink poison. All the best to everyone. Stay blessed and stay away from crime and bet.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
My advice to those reading is: if there is a poo that makes you thousands of pounds regularly and weekly, without you doing anything, then stay in the toilet for more poo.

The more I show, the more depressed they become and the more clients I get. #Smile.

Life is so fun when your your "show off" as haters call it, motivates people, fetches you more money and fame, and at the same time, makes haters more depressed. Life is so unfair for depressed haters.

The money below is peanut for this month, but I sleep while they accumulate. They are contents I posted on Nairaland for free but these depressed haters pushed me to delete all of them and turned them to books and sell to serious people "oyibo men and women."

If you're not making money while you sleep, start today. All the best to everyone.
shut up... I m helping u develop a drowning and failing thread... u need me to keep it afloat. Inbox me if u want to make FP
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
shut up... I m helping u develop a drowning and failing thread... u need me to keep it afloat. Inbox me if u want to make FP
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Now, I'll finally ignore the rat let him go drink poison. All the best to everyone. Stay blessed and stay away from crime and bet.
yeah, stay away from crime and fabrication
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
Why are people like this? What d you gain from keeping on trolling him? What has he done to deserve all these insults? He is one of nairaland guys I have respect for on this forum because he his lucrative with everything he does!!! Bt i just dnt understand why y'all wnt mind your business,if you not interested in his thread or book just let him be!!!

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:
undecided undecided
what?!!
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Why are people like this? What d you gain from keeping on trolling him? What has he done to deserve all these insults? He is one of nairaland guys I have respect for on this forum because he his lucrative with everything he does!!! Bt i just dnt understand why y'all wnt mind your business,if you not interested in his thread or book just let him be!!!
do u want the spotlight. if yes, quote me again.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
what?!!

That guy is really good so let him be sad

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

u forgot that the so-called ilegendd opened this thread to troll someone. He is not in any moral position to tell fellow NAIRALANDERS to be careful of anyone...when he knows his shenanigans has been overlooked countlessly by the same persons he puts on the spot timelessly.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

That guy is really good so let him be sad
how can u say that from afar, any empirical, scientific or theoretical evidence to back-up that line of thought?
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
how can u say that from afar, any empirical, scientific or theoretical evidence to back-up that line of thought?

Yea...Believe me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Yea...Believe me grin cheesy
I believe #FACTS not hearsay!
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
I believe #FACTS not hearsay!

wink
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
ilegend nothing do u.continue doing ur thing and ignore anybody harrassing you.u no steal anybody money or scam anybody so i no see any reason why dem go dey harrass you.more power to ur books cheesy on the way to chat a lady.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How N Where Do U Think This Guy Got This Injury? Only Senior Apostles Will Know / Warri Guys And Their Toasting Patterns!. . . Lol!. / Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.