Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) (6764 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:14am On Aug 29, 2017
one day God will have mercy on you and bless you with small sense...cause you no get at all and the sad thing is you feel like you are really smart.

the things you brag about at your age is what we even teenage boys learnt not to do when growing up.
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:

But by every words that comes from my mouth....
What about candy tongue

Yeah, I got a better and a more sweeter candy to offer to if you don't mind... wink
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Tenniebae(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
And i tot ah was gonna see he n Emoney in a snapshot....u r too big for dis nah
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Marcelo290(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Airforce1, share me a link of any of your music so I could listen.
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, I got a better and a more sweeter candy to offer to if you don't mind... wink

And what could that be sad
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:

And what could that be sad

LOL... Like you really don't know what I was talking about, shey?? cry
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Like you really don't know what I was talking about, shey?? cry
Lol..i know
But i just want the real one
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:
Lol..i know But i just want the real one
Well, here comes the real one... cheesy

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Well, here comes the real one... cheesy
Wow. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by esosuo: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You ever heard of the popular saying, "Man shall not live by bread alone"??... cheesy
ogboni brook nigga quoting bible grin
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
esosuo:

ogboni brook nigga quoting bible grin

LOL... Look who is talking... "The WalkingDead"... grin
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by esosuo: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Look who is talking... "The WalkingDead"... grin
lol ur ear dere try hammer b4 ur brookness enter accute level oh
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Briee(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
comradespade:
I wish ur music career could shine like ur forehead undecided
grin grin
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
esosuo:
lol ur ear dere try hammer b4 ur brookness enter accute level oh
LOL... E pain am... cheesy cheesy

Oga walking dead, oya con tell me; where have you been sef?? undecided
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
grin grin grin
Airforce1 my nigga
no more updates on dat house ur building for ur moma

grin LMAO
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2017
comradespade:
I wish ur music career could shine like ur forehead undecided

Bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin Lwtmb
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Preca(f): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
concho:
na village dy worry u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.