Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) (6766 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by COURVOISier(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Airforce mah kneeega. Your success go shock them.
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sure
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by NnamdiN: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
I like this guy. Doesn't care what anyone thinks about him wink blaze on bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
One day you go blow and all these people trolling you will be put to shame
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
grin grin grin Airforce1 my nigga no more updates on dat house ur building for ur moma

Jesu! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
The revelation would soon be televised. grin

2 Likes

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by anonym0us: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
but airforce u be my guy i go always tell you true, since 2015 that tv done try na

its not until it spoils b4 u change it na abeg na

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
show us your own broke boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
You been reaching too much son lately. Reevaluate your techniques and calm down already.
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:
If your name is Airforce1 and you're residing in Lagos and also aspiring to be a musician... Well, I just bought roasted corn with your psychiatric test result... And the good news is, it's positive... cool

Lol, dis man U wicked ooo grin

1 Like

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by adelacuna(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
This guy acts like a kid
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:
If your name is Airforce1 and you're residing in Lagos and also aspiring to be a musician... Well, I just bought roasted corn with your psychiatric test result... And the good news is, it's positive... cool

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Some comments here tho grin grin

Abeg wetin U do dis peeps?

1 Like

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by chakadante(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
this is not ordinary......
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Iberibe bu oria,
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamAirforce1
Neva sure say E well ooooo.
Pls is TB Joshua back to the country?
Just a touch will make him ok

1 Like

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:
I wish ur music career could shine like ur forehead undecided

Why are you so wicked?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Lol, dis man U wicked ooo grin
grin grin
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:

grin grin
Goan sleep
It's late tongue
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

Goan sleep
It's late tongue

LOL... What more could a man ask for other than having a real talk with a beauty like yourself... Huh?? cheesy
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... What more could a man ask for other than having a real talk with a beauty like yourself... Huh?? cheesy
Is so...
Where have you been?
Hope you brought bread embarassed
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Ever wondered what it feels like to be recognised by someone you love and admired so much?

Now I understand why Davido went all gaga after been recognised by Cristiano Ronaldo.

Wow!!

Work hard, ball hard.

I reject failure in it's entirety in Jesus name, Amen.

Airforce

Eyan E-Emoney.
grin grin

no be your fault abeg, na Buhari cause am
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:

Is so...
Where have you been?
Hope you brought bread embarassed

LOL... Been out there trying to keep my head above waters, you know... wink

BTW, what are we gonna be needing a bread for if you don't mind me asking??
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Been out there trying to keep my head above waters, you know... wink

BTW, what are we gonna be needing a bread for if you don't mind me asking??
It's good

Bread to eat na undecided undecided undecided
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by johncallidon(m): 1:29am On Aug 29, 2017
comradespade:
I wish ur music career could shine like ur forehead undecided

hewuu!! Yhu've just Killed this Guy. Air Fault... kpelee...

1 Like

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:

It's good

Bread to eat na undecided undecided undecided

LOL... You ever heard of the popular saying, "Man shall not live by bread alone"??... cheesy
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You ever heard of the popular saying, "Man shall not live by bread alone"??... cheesy
But by every words that comes from my mouth....
What about candy tongue
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by concho(m): 1:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Preca:
really happy for you
na village dy worry u
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by concho(m): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2017
My guy joke apart, you no gt shame. can u imagin. allow E_money to talk abt you if he actually recognizes you. All ds self praise will always gt u more hates. You sirosly need to man up. where is you self esteem bro?. Grow up, do your boi boi job secretly and let your succcess make the noise. With this your attitude, if God give u 1/1000 of E-money's wealth, even vanguard nogo gt space for other topics. GUY ABEG GO AND BUY BRAIN SUPPLEMENT. Better go bgin look for job, cos u wl everntually gt used. parots like u cnt rol with the rich. dey hv a lota secretes man.

1 Like

Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by 1234onyekwe: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Why is he that he always takes his pics behind that his plasma TV I guess he loves tho.
Re: When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) by Frankicent(m): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Ever wondered what it feels like to be recognised by someone you love and admired so much?

Now I understand why Davido went all gaga after been recognised by Cristiano Ronaldo.

Wow!!

Work hard, ball hard.

Smh bro abeg just go up you will son clock 30..

I reject failure in it's entirety in Jesus name, Amen.

Airforce

Eyan E-Emoney.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darkest Model With Big Yansh And Breast Goes Viral / The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.