Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. (1454 Views)

How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello..
Nigerians, well, you've probably seen my thread about savagery and all that crap, well, I did that out of boredom but today I need your advice on an issue that keeps bothering me.
The issue is I'm young but I feel old.
Yes! It sounds stupid I know but I feel like I'm running late for something ahead of me, like my time on earth is short, let's look at this from a less weirder perspective.
I'm 21yrs old and I feel I need to finish all that I want to do in life before the age of 70.
This feeling has made me do things that no one in my family ever tried doing.
1. For a start, I'm a medical student but by the age of 20 I started my own company. Not like a company for just fun, like dead serious company, registered with CAC and creating a project I feel will redefine the Nigerian music industry or music at large in Africa.
2. I'm 21 and I want to leave my father's house, I no longer want to spend 3 days at home doing nothing but putting on clean clothes and strolling down the street.
3. I want to have my house, become established and live my own life before I clock 25.
I recently asked my father to give me one of his flats so that I can start living on my own. Not because I want to straff girls.. Lol.. Before you evil minds will corrupt me.. I just want to live on my own.

Well.. Many people see me as a mad man of which I won't deny being one.
I just want to know if there are others here too of my age bracket that feel the same way I do.. Is it normal?
If I were to be your son and by this age I'm displaying this great urge to leave your home, will you be okay with it?
I need your answers and pls moderators do not move this to front page.
Thanks, Nairaland over to you
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
your case strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
You are a man. you seem to be an early starter and that is better than a late Bloomer. So if I was your parent, I would encourage you.

Although I wouldn't leave you alone without supervision but still you are fit to stay on your own. Just be focused and make your parents proud.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
You are a man. you seem to be an early starter and that is better than a late Bloomer. So if I was your parent, I would encourage you.

Although I wouldn't leave you alone without supervision but still you are fit to stay on your own. Just be focused and make your parents proud.
smiley thanks Alot.. This just gave me a deep sense of relief
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
goodluck on attaining manhood cool
For me, still team.mama till a breakthrough comes
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
redbeans:
goodluck on attaining manhood cool

For me, still team.mama till a breakthrough comes
lol.. You listen to Jcole?
If you don't, try to
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
You are normal

I made my first million at the age 24

Opened my own company registered with CAC, same age, as soon as I was done with uni.

So u are perfectly ok.

And pls! Am a lady.

So for a guy, u are absolutely right on track!

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by kings20(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Do all those in your patents house no need to move out
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by babyBB: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
From ur story, I think u are a person with goals and aspirations, u are ready to follow ur dreams and become a man early. its a good thing if I am ur parents I will be prous of u. I think its a little bit early for you to stay on ur own for now so dat u don't get distracted by freedom. My opinion though.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Learnstuffs: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
You are quite ambitious and it is all good.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
kings20:
Do all those in your patents house
no need to move out
well.. I would love to stay but being in my comfort zone isn't what I think would give me enough will power to go where I want to be
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
I would have gone out from my parents home at age 18 but am handicapped physically and monetarily
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
babyBB:
From ur story, I think u are a person with goals and aspirations, u are ready to follow ur dreams and become a man early. its a good thing if I am ur parents I will be prous of u. I think its a little bit early for you to stay on ur own for now so dat u don't get distracted by freedom. My opinion though
hmm.. Never thought of it
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yorubas will say "odele ba Eba ko moyi"
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Yorubas will say "odele ba Eba ko moyi"
meaning?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Blackhawk01: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
You're very normal, nowhere close to being mad like others have said. grin

You're just an early starter with enough energy pumping through ya. wink
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Lordflexy007(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
your case strong

Damn, Auntie, you're mean o! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Stevengerd(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
You're normal bro! i left my father's house at the age of 17. now i have created my own brand/ label, putting in wrk. Adding knowledge/ value to myself/ Making money. dream chasing, we aint gonna rest!
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
The prodigal son rencarnated cheesy cheesy

you're good to go man

thats the ambition, focus, and will ladies want to see in their men especially the broke ones cos according to them the rich ones dont need ambitiona and other shiiiii

you're 65% normal
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lordflexy007:

Damn, Auntie, you're mean o! cheesy
lol.. I filter for the useful things in life only.. I didn't see that
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by savagefinder: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineR:
The prodigal son rencarnated cheesy cheesy

you're good to go man

thats the ambition, focus, and will ladies want to see in their men especially the broke ones cos according to them the rich ones dont need ambitiona and other shiiiii

you're 65% normal
lol.. 65%? How about the other 35%?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
savagefinder:
lol.. 65%? How about the other 35%?

dude you want me to spell it out for you right

well you are 35% insane for your age angry

keep the ambition, focus, will, maturity and insanity growing on
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by Oghumu1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Same with me, i have all these plans too different ideas coming and yet dunno how to go over this i also want to leave my comfort zone so i can focus on my future.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. by spanzed(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
The last time I went home was December that was for the Xmas break I just feel I am a man I never knew I wasn't alone in this.Even though I do miss home but I feel I have a task to be great in life and I need to build the foundation right now!

(1) (Reply)

How I S3xd A Starved Married Lady [warning 18+ ONLY ] / LADIES!! See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.