Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook (1452 Views)

OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by dannyphantom: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
This Little Boy named Kwazi Mnqobi Mdletshe Probably between the age of 13 – 16 has just broken the internet after he had sex with his Girlfriend and posted their after s3x bathroom selfie this boy was so bold that he put the picture as his profile photo and it has since gone viral barely 24hours after he posted the photo it already has 8,500 Likes, 2,969 Shares, and 3,3000 Comments, see some of the reactions below;

Young Slick Tom keep it up with your relationship son these people they don’t even know how you started it and how it will end but for me all I see you’re in Love

Legacy Mafa Jesus christ.. So thiz is the next coming generation or it has arrived already!?

DC King Please this two need to be on 2go mxit not Facebook, this cheating. And please their parents should feed them and stop buying them iPhone, the two look malnutrition.

See More: https://gistshop.com/photos-junior-secondary-boy-post-s3x-pictures-girlfriend-facebook/

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by ctex4real(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
I just dont know what to say, kids of nowadays self, tasting and planting the forbidden fruit in a reckless manner undecided
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2017
See as dem dry
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by Buharimustgo: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Are they HIV patients?
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Too young
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by Deadprez: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Getting the T o T o fresh from the source! Good one boy!
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After S3x Pics With His Girlfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
See EEWWWnice and BONYface grin grin

She got cum in her mouth undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: See The Semi-nudde Mother Beating Her Daughter With A Machete / Back From My Ban. Who Missed Me? / Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.