Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? (3736 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Blackhawk01: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola issa amala. tongue tongue
Me sef headache dey do me sef I wan sleep. kiss kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tuesday morning, few minutes to 9am. Rola and Maky are going back to bed. Chaiiii! Better job fall on us. angry angry undecided

*bounces outta thread* cool
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by makydebbie(f): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tuesday morning, few minutes to 9am. Rola and Maky are going back to bed. Chaiiii! Better job fall on us. angry angry undecided

*bounces outta thread* cool
I no fit laugh abeg. grin grin grin

It's time to sleep. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol,thank God my boo is not complaining.I can sleep for days. kiss no be say i die,na sleep. My boo always tease and ask me how is heaven and your spiritual husband after i wake up.Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by ItzChinnex(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
How i wish i am like this as well but im the opposite.. cry
Im too hyper, sleeping like a rooster.. embarassed

Are you recommending yourself to him so he would marry you?

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Are you recommending yourself to him so he would marry you?

grin grin grin

Hahahahah...but i dont know him sha besides im in a relationship atm wink
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by gentlegenius(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
celestialdamsel:
you think u ft sleep pass.. comman c ur leader ooo... Biko help a brother ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
well she must be cheating on you with the guy of her dreams....SO SHE IS ALWAYS THERE.... ONE DAY SHE WONT WAKE UP.
seriously... how did you know she is always there, u better confess u r d guy of her dream baa
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by kilojoDesigns: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
agbonkamen:
One ofmy boss told me that his wife sleeps deep alot. So deep that he do bring babes home @night to fu*ck, with the screaming and all the noise attached to fu*cking this woman does not wake nor change sleeping position grin throughout the day he told me I wept for her.

all I can say is that either you or your boss are blood relatives of lai Muhammad
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by kilojoDesigns: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,thank God my boo is not complaining.I can sleep for days. kiss no be say i die,na sleep. My boo always tease and ask me how is heaven and your spiritual husband after i wake up.Hahahahaha

Is it that you sleep very long or very deep. because the later is kinda like a very dangerous sturvs
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by mhimi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hadar4328:
NRC form is out... You can apply... undecided

Incase you are wondering what NRC means... Those who take flight from Abuja to Maiduguri on harry potter broom stick....

As far as meeting is going on, no force can awaken you.. You will sleep like a baby grin
Guy u sabi where can i obtain the form
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your gf ba edi? Only the igbos will understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) / Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.