Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? (3151 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by hatch: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2010
Can some please enlighten me more on the personality called becomrich ? I have marveled with his "rare disorder" grin and addiction for google maps and the rational behind some of his threads.

I sometimes wonder if at all he is actually human, a program ( developed to entertain us) or if he is actually a Trojan virus (designed to raid our hard drives with his weird maps) ?

Another school of thought or conspiracy theory even suggests that he may even be Seun's alter ego shocked
Please lets unravel this mystery,anyone with useful information that can help us make this community safer from the likes of becomrich should please come forward.
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2010
Which of his mutations are you referring to??

Is it Becomrich, becomrich, becomerich, beccomerich, becoomerich, becomricche etc. not mentioning Egwuofor, tayo4life, thisglobe2002 etc! Anyways, I suspect it to be a trojan virus grin grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by ElRazur: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
A muppet?

Dunno how his threads are even allowed. But shhhhh you aint allowed to say that. People will claim you are having a go at the mods again.
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by doyin13(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2010
I don't think he does any harm na.

And we need characters like this in the area.

Else it would be one drab bonfire of the tribalists.
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
But dude is a goodlooking chap thou tongue
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by ElRazur: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
FL Gators:

But dude is a goodlooking chap thou tongue

Ain't your husband Taribo West? So yeah anyone will be good looking to you. grin [Sorry, we will take it over to romance section lol]
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2010
ElRazur:

Ain't your husband Taribo West? So yeah anyone will be good looking to you. grin [Sorry, we will take it over to romance section lol]
Oh you right, no wonder I find you Goodlooking grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2010
Becomrich is a spunk-stastic fu/cktard. . . .
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by chic2pimp(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2010
Becoomrich really does crack up.
Dude is sooooo funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2010
I wouldn't be surprise to know that the poster is not becomrich himself,as a personality disorder individual,he uses all means possible to attract attention,even if it means dissing himself.
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by 0hsisi: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Which of his mutations are you referring to??

Is it Becomrich, becomrich, becomerich, beccomerich, becoomerich, becomricche etc. not mentioning Egwuofor, tayo4life, thisglobe2002 etc! Anyways, I suspect it to be a trojan virus grin grin

You must not know that he started as nigeria1, nigeriaone, nigeria.1 etc before morphing into the becomes grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by netotse(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
0hsisi:

You must not know that he started as[b] nigeria1, nigeriaone, nigeria.1[/b] etc before morphing into the becomes grin

i remember those ones. . .lol
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by Olisa4all: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh you right, no wonder I find you Goodlooking grin
Lmao
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by 0hsisi: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
I still remember when him and his maps first came into nairaland, I think that was in 2007 as nigeria1 and we were all like
what is this?
I even have his picture
the guy is handsome o

that is the only thing good about him
He has fine facial features
maybe the most handsome dude on this site.
make I find the foto,you people will be amazed
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by 0hsisi: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
here is our dude

Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by doyin13(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
lol. . .so handsome no dey go with weird, abi why the thing surprise una
say the man handsome.

And what ya doing saving pics of other members shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by netotse(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
doyin13:

lol. . .so handsome no dey go with weird, abi why the thing surprise una
say the man handsome.

And what ya doing saving pics of other members shocked shocked shocked
my thoughts exactly. . .
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2010
0hsisi:

here is our dude
The thoughts of you keeping other forumite's pictures is cringeworthy. . . .  shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
MrCrackles:

The thoughts of you saving other forumite's pictures is cringeworthy. . . . shocked shocked shocked
abeg comot jor.

Ohsisi, thank you jare. I'll save and laminate that pix grin

Dem never say handsome guys dey always sane grin grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by ezeagu(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
0hsisi:

here is our dude

I don't understand how you people believe that is actually him even considering his reputation. Or are Bayelsa people also Yoruba? It baffles me.
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by netotse(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
FL Gators:

abeg comot jor.

Ohsisi, thank you jare. I'll save and laminate that pix grin

Dem never say handsome guys dey always sane grin grin

u hv just casted yourself, oya start deleting all my pictures from your computer grin before someone will now tell me he saw my picture in wedding album i dont trust all these girls of nowadays

MrCrackles:

The thoughts of you keeping other forumite's pictures is cringeworthy. . . .  shocked shocked shocked
cringeworthy, thats a new word. . .i like that!
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by violent(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2010
0hsisi:

here is our dude

[s]Have you been mast.urbating with the poor dude's picture?[/s]

Freak! angry
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by 0hsisi: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2010
I even have oybs picture too wink
and mccrackles
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
violent:

[s]Have you been mast.urbating with the poor dude's picture?[/s]

Freak! angry

Ohsisi is married remember so she cant have a wa/nk unless she aint getting it!!! grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by violent(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2010
MrCrackles:

Ohsisi is married remember so she cant have a wa/nk unless she aint getting it!!! grin

ah! did u read the part where she claims to have included your picture in her magnificent collections of Nairaland studs?. . . me thinks she aint getting it!
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2010
violent:

ah! did u read the part where she claims to have included your picture in her magnificent collections of Nairaland studs?. . . me thinks she aint getting it!
Where was that?
She got my pictures too shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by slap1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hey, back 2 d topic y'all, will ya.
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2010
0hsisi:

I even have oybs picture too wink
and mccrackles
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by netotse(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

it might be that one that was posted when you were interviewed as brash. . .u rem?
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
netotse:

it might be that one that was posted when you were interviewed as brash. . .u rem?
Dammit. . . But why will anyone wanna hold on to pictures they see on the internet, especially as i aint no celebrity shocked angry grin
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by chic2pimp(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
netotse:

Why would anyone want to hold on to that picture? shocked shocked undecided
Or is it not the same picture where his 'Ogo' stuck out like a sour thumb? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? by MrCrackles(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
chic2pimp:

Why would anyone want to hold on to that picture? shocked shocked undecided
Or is it not the same picture where his 'Ogo' stuck out like a sour thumb? grin grin grin cheesy
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Go To Channel Tv Now! - evidence of rigging being revealed / My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ / 2015 Election: Gov Chime-backed Candidate Loses In Enugu USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.