Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (4190 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
They will come for ur balls to castrate it when u start to cry if the hard built relationship fails . They will assume you're not a man & that you're a cry baby !! Don't worry,pussyhunter is coming for ur ballz very soon !! grin grin
Re: A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Seun:
How does one go about working on one's self exactly? Do you mean things like furthering one's education and getting a better job?

Seun you are deliberately avoid my post on the time spent issue glitch feedback

Atleast you should respond since you are owner and creator.

This is not how twitter and facebook is being run hope you take note

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tesco Manager Filmed In Sex Act With Teenage Employee / Which Nairalander Does She Look Like / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.