Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96067 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

I remember bringing up the topic of smelly pen1s/balls here and a lot of guys were adamant it didn't exist

Females are even more prone and vulnerable to infections, odours etc because of the physiological characteristics and design of our genitals in comparison to men. So smelly vagina is bad, but smelly dick is on another level since it should be harder for them to get to that stage

@op
Wash cloth, loofah etc and warm water

Some go just dey argue rubbish. How will someone say prick no dey smell? Whether clean or dirty...it has a distinct or unhealthy smell as the case may be. No be everything them dey claim superiority on top ahbeg.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TechAddiction: 2:10am On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:
Jesu!!!!

Oga fearlez no get chill o

dude gat me practically laughing my ass off with his comments.........

One dude taking two hoes down in one thread grin grin

19 bottles of whiskey for you fam cheesy cheesy

For real, fearlez is good with words...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TechAddiction: 2:19am On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Its your mum who couldn't raise you well that's a hoe, the fact that all your female relatives are loose doesn't mean every girl is like that. For Pete sake we are not in your family meeting

Succyblinks, fearlez and Cinderella 5 it's enough for the night... Na so love dey take start oooo

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 1Sharon(f): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2017
I dont wash my VAGINA. Ur nt supposed to, but if you mean the vulva. I wash it just good with these nails
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by opribo(m): 3:40am On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough

Is that so? Pity head givers.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by DanielGb(m): 4:09am On Aug 30, 2017
AkProsper:
The way they eat EBA,amala,fufu an the likes will determine.
Check my signature⏬⏬⏬

Uhmmm.
Exactly.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by BabbanBura(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough

we need testimony from brothers in the house who have tasted this one - with this her statement i suspected offside flag stays permanently up during attack for goal

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by BabbanBura(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

i fit bury my head inside ya pussy baby - cos e go smell so nice! Nice one gal. I dey woo in case time reach for service
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by murphyibiam15(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Lol, I don't know if a prick stinks cos I ain got one but my opinion was due to his very degrading description of the vjay. It made me wonder if he's educated at all to say the least
I understand you perfectly.. don't take everything happening here to heart.. OK..

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe, See paragraph on top foolishness..Abeg gimme the typical example of a proverb..your stupidity na inbuilt one like Q5 ba3...

The only thing wey fit dey gimme nightmare na your level of ugliness..ugly ppl always dey bitter..na the thing wey dey do you be..always bitter..but make person Ugly no mean say make dem no get sense....but you, you Ugly you no come get sense join..

You argue blindly..everyone sabi that part knows..you call me me a renowned fool..but nobody sabi me for here like dem sabi you for your Ugliness and bitterness..me dare you make you start using your pix as dp..ugly Oshi!! grin grin

Where you wan see money fix nail sef if you wan fix amyou be poor man pikin with rich girl mentality..na the worse you fit do be dat as your Queen english no add up and still never make you fine since you don dey speak am grin grin

Like I don talk before person wey go drink beer,go drink beer..e no matter if he rich or poor...all the nonsense way you type above no add up..abeg clear road.

Shey you been talk say the last msg wey u send before that one go be your last..you be confirm bastard as you no stick to your words grin grin

I wan go sleep, drop msg for me before tmorow morning..I love you worwor kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by murphyibiam15(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Some go just dey argue rubbish. How will someone say prick no dey smell? Whether clean or dirty...it has a distinct or unhealthy smell as the case may be. No be everything them dey claim superiority on top ahbeg.
prick itself doesn't smell rather the heat generated from the thighs smells... na we men get the prick and na we go tell you more about ourselves. � OK?

9 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
if you call the male urine residue "acidic" , what do you call menstrual cake of blood, urine, and vagina yeast and fluid?

Don't answer. I call it walking Hiroshima! grin grin grin
oga do u hav a problem with gals..? Hah lylk war among d genders... Nobody is sayin d vagina doesnt smell.. It smells . Buh ur dick also smell...it has its own odour which isnt too bad. Its nt lyk an arm...cus even if u spray a perfume there afta 10 minutes..dat particular smell wud com bck.......

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ib4real95(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Nah.. the dick doesn't smell..sentiments apart. Oga fearlez you be man. I just dey laugh like idiot since grin

16 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
TechAddiction:

Succyblinks, fearlez and Cinderella 5 it's enough for the night... Na so love dey take start oooo
. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by falcon01: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2017
BabbanBura:

i fit bury my head inside ya pussy baby - cos e go smell so nice! Nice one gal. I dey woo in case time reach for service
kai you be Dan iska walai

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

Eerr there aree some girls that dont have niples
no niples or flat niples?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
Health as in commited? Thought you're the crusader for liberation?

Or health as in free of STDs? Then go for tests and have an unchained, borderless fúck with a meaty dick.

Feel the warmth of a penís separating your pussy lips with a commanding force no cucumber can muster while you relax and enjoy the ride instead of exerting energy with a cucumber, robbing you of half the pleasure.
Baby cheesy u and ur words leave the girl na
Where were u sad waited ......
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Dick doesn't smell
But
If you wear boxers for 1 week sweating
It will not from secretion but just good ole sweat no biggie .. it's like when u sweat armpit area it will stink once washed dats it

Even an infected dick won't smell hence y ladies are advised to check up n make sure the a protected because a guy saying I am clean ain't no guarantee he ain't infested with STD
Lol try do work experience in a sexual health clinic you'll smell the tuna can girls from the door it's reall appaulling ... thrush & bacteria vaginosis can make it smell ...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
Health as in commited? Thought you're the crusader for liberation?

Or health as in free of STDs? Then go for tests and have an unchained, borderless fúck with a meaty dick.

Feel the warmth of a penís separating your pussy lips with a commanding force no cucumber can muster while you relax and enjoy the ride instead of exerting energy with a cucumber, robbing you of half the pleasure.
crusader for liberation where and how? I hope you are not mistaken me for your sister.
See your mouth like meaty dick.
You sound like a gigolo marketing himself for old women who are tired of their husbands.
Male prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Dick doesn't smell
But
If you wear boxers for 1 week sweating
It will not from secretion but just good ole sweat no biggie .. it's like when u sweat armpit area it will stink once washed dats it

Even an infected dick won't smell hence y ladies are advised to check up n make sure the a protected because a guy saying I am clean ain't no guarantee he ain't infested with STD
Lol try do work experience in a sexual health clinic you'll smell the tuna can girls from the door it's reall appaulling ... thrush & bacteria vaginosis can make it smell ...
if you don't notice some odour in an unwashed dick, it means you are a freak of nature.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
if you don't notice some odour in an unwashed dick, it means you are a freak of nature.
Odour comes from sweat it's what I mean
Natural it has no smell

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
no niples or flat niples?

None

There re some wit inverted niples that only comes out wen suckef nd there re some wit none nada
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Natural it has no smell
does the vj naturally smell? If not for discharges it would not smell. There is a reason for every smell, whether you call is sweat or whatever.

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe, See paragraph on top foolishness..Abeg gimme the typical example of a proverb..your stupidity na inbuilt one like Q5 ba3...

The only thing wey fit dey gimme nightmare na your level of ugliness..ugly ppl always dey bitter..na the thing wey dey do you be..always bitter..but make person Ugly no mean say make dem no get sense....but you, you Ugly you no come get sense join..

You argue blindly..everyone sabi that part knows..you call me me a renowned fool..but nobody sabi me for here like dem sabi you for your Ugliness and bitterness..me dare you make you start using your pix as dp..ugly Oshi!! grin grin

Where you wan see money fix nail sef if you wan fix amyou be poor man pikin with rich girl mentality..na the worse you fit do be dat as your Queen english no add up and still never make you fine since you don dey speak am grin grin

Like I don talk before person wey go drink beer,go drink beer..e no matter if he rich or poor...all the nonsense way you type above no add up..abeg clear road.

Shey you been talk say the last msg wey u send before that one go be your last..you be confirm bastard as you no stick to your words grin grin

I wan go sleep, drop msg for me before tmorow morning..I love you worwor kiss kiss

; grin dude u got ne laffn soo hard

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Natural it has no smell

D girl knwa she is wrong and ill informed but her ego wont let her quit grin

She will kip arguing ooo but she has learnt tho grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Its your mum who couldn't raise you well that's a hoe, the fact that all your female relatives are loose doesn't mean every girl is like that. For Pete sake we are not in your family meeting

who are you bitch? undecided

and what the fvck are you talking about? undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2017
TechAddiction:

For real, fearlez is good with words...

i tell you bruv

the dude really is good cheesy cheesy cheesy

he went all terminator on both hoes up there cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:

who are you bitch? undecided

and what the fvck are you talking about? undecided

Bitch?? I've told you this isn't your family meeting na. You should stop poke nosing in people's affair else buhari's dirty undies will fall on you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.