Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,753 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96065 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by mercy0008(f): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
O MAN, REALLY? THAT WAS FOR ONE PERSON? AM DONE .
SalomonKane:
I'm curious, my good man. What did the lass do to you to warrant such penile pummelling? grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:

Cinderella5 pussy has an odour that can put the most effective mosquito repellants out of the market!

Any fly that swirls around her ass area crash-lands , going unconscious instantly.

The stench from her pussy can be effectively use for birth control. All what wives needed to do is spray it on the bedroom and have their husband's dicks petrified.

She stinks so bad that if she washes her pants at the Onitsha end of river Niger all the fishes in River Benue immigrate to River Nile in Egypt.

The stench from her pants automatically activates Nairaland anti spam bot to ban me at will grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Cindy, you are wrong in this. The joystick doesn't smell. Most men don't shave so I'll say its their pubic hair that smells. Some that doesn't clean up thoroughly after using the toilet too may smell too. Lezz, don't you get tired of fighting? grin teach them and move on.
my dear, I understand that just like lala something, you need to impress the foolish sex starved men here, but listen to me, a penis only smells fresh when washed. And it's the fact, it can't be like the hand or leg which is always exposed to light and air.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:

Who is this lunatic?
He that made your dry pussy wet last night. You slept well for once without sedatives. cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
my dear, I understand that just like lala something, you need to impress the foolish sex starved men here, but listen to me, a penis only smells fresh when washed. And it's the fact, it can't be like the hand or leg which is always exposed to light and air.
One would be curious to ask how you came about this fact?

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Lezzlie post=59963988]

Cinderella5 pussy has an odour that can put the most effective mosquito repellants out of the market!

Any fly that swirls around her ass area crash-lands , going unconscious instantly.

The stench from her pussy can be effectively use for birth control. All what wives needed to do is spray it on the bedroom and have
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:

The stench from her pussy can be effectively use for birth control. All what wives needed to do is spray it on the bedroom and have their husband's dicks petrified.

She stinks so bad that if she washes her pants at the Onitsha end of river Niger all the fishes in River Benue immigrate to River Nile in Egypt.

The stench from her pants automatically activates Nairaland anti spam bot to ban me at will grin
I hear the boldened from little children. You must be an adult with a child's brain.

My pussy is odouless unlike that of your mother, it smelled so bad that even after several baths when you were dragged out of her pussy at birth, you still stink.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
One would be curious to ask how you came about this fact?
you won't know because the dick is with you.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
And you wonder why the U.S and other super power haven't developed a weapon of mass destruction using the smell from a woman's vagina. grin cheesy
What do you think Bashar al-Assad's chemical weapons in Syria is made of?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:
He that made your dry pussy wet last night. You slept for once without sedatives. cool

you are sick
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe, See paragraph on top foolishness..Abeg gimme the typical example of a proverb..your stupidity na inbuilt one like Q5 ba3...

The only thing wey fit dey gimme nightmare na your level of ugliness..ugly ppl always dey bitter..na the thing wey dey do you be..always bitter..but make person Ugly no mean say make dem no get sense....but you, you Ugly you no come get sense join..

You argue blindly..everyone sabi that part knows..you call me me a renowned fool..but nobody sabi me for here like dem sabi you for your Ugliness and bitterness..me dare you make you start using your pix as dp..ugly Oshi!! grin grin

Where you wan see money fix nail sef if you wan fix amyou be poor man pikin with rich girl mentality..na the worse you fit do be dat as your Queen english no add up and still never make you fine since you don dey speak am grin grin

Like I don talk before person wey go drink beer,go drink beer..e no matter if he rich or poor...all the nonsense way you type above no add up..abeg clear road.

Shey you been talk say the last msg wey u send before that one go be your last..you be confirm bastard as you no stick to your words grin grin

I wan go sleep, drop msg for me before tmorow morning..I love you worwor kiss kiss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST. GUY YOU REALLY FINISH THAT KIMBRAA O. YOU WAN MAKE SHE COMMIT SUICIDE HAHAHA
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
I hear the boldened from little children. You must be an adult with a child's brain.

My pussy is odouless unlike that of your mother, it smelled so bad that even after several baths when you were dragged out of her pussy at birth, you still stink.

Your mother's pussy is so wide and slackened it lets out droplets of urine whenever she coughs or laughs involuntarily grin

The bîtxh is the cheapest commodity in Konga and jiji online stores.

None of the little brats she ejected from her rotten pussy has identifiable fathers.

You're as ugly as a bag of white garri with a hole at the centre.

The only way you can fight me is to go kamikaze like jap soldiers after the Marines touch down.

Your mother's vagina is a conveyor of drug resistant STDs. The bîtxh is habitually unwashed with pubic hairs looking like a wild kudzu weed

7 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are sick
You bet. I promised you i will insert my prick in to your canal when you're still dry.

If you scream good enough,I can pardon you by retrieving my dick and adding KY jelly to make the fúck as smooth as Usher Raymond's famous feet glide.

But I know you love pain. You love your fúck to be painfully sweet.

That's what I'm about.

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

D girl knwa she is wrong and ill informed but her ego wont let her quit grin

She will kip arguing ooo but she has learnt tho grin
Lol we all learn something new

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
DICK NO DEY SMELL O. SOME LADIES HERE NO JUST GET SENSE

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Cindy, you are wrong in this. [b]The joystick doesn't smell. [/b]Most men don't shave so I'll say its their pubic hair that smells. Some that doesn't clean up thoroughly after using the toilet too may smell too. Lezz, don't you get tired of fighting? grin teach them and move on.

Lol abeg tell cindy so she lets it go
I will carry lezz out of here before he injure somebody grin
Hope u are well .. wink

6 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
you won't know because the dick is with you.
So, how did you know when the dick isn't with you?

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:
What do you think Bashar al-Assad's chemical weapons in Syria is made of?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Yeah im sure she has

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:
Your mother's pussy is so wide and slackened it lets out droplets of urine whenever she coughs or laughs involuntarily grin

The bîtxh is the cheapest commodity in Konga and jiji online stores.

None of the little brats she ejected from her rotten pussy has identifiable fathers.

You're as ugly as a bag of white garri with a hole at the centre.

The only way you can fight me is to go kamikaze like jap soldiers after the Marines touch down.

Your mother's vagina is a conveyor of drug resistant STDs. The bîtxh is habitually unwashed with pubic hairs looking like a wild kudzu weed
very childish rants. How can a human being be a commodity at konga? You don't think before you type? It shoul be believable at least. Prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
So, how did you know when the dick isn't with you?
I know because I have bleeped at Least 1 dick, I hope it's clear now? undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
And how is your loveliness doing today? Been a while I perceive the fragrance of your alluring, yet tempting beauty. Hope everything is, A.O.K? smiley
Lalas247:

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:
You bet. I promised you i will insert my prick in to your canal when you're still dry.

If you scream good enough,I can pardon you by retrieving my dick and adding KY jelly to make the fúck as smooth as Usher Raymond's famous feet glide.

But I know you love pain. You love your fúck to be painfully sweet.

That's what I'm about.
you Bleep on the internet? What a pervert, I pity the animals in your neighbourhood, I won't be surprised you rape at least 1 chicken per day.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:

*HOE ALARM ACTIVATED* HISTORY : 800 DICKS. TYPES: ALL BIG. STYLE: NOT FOUND. MADAM YOU DEY TOO MUSH!! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
And you use that one dick as a yardstick to judge the billions of dicks out there? Wow! shocked

How can you be this shallow, miss?

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
very childish rants. How can a human being be a commodity at konga? You don't think before you type? It shoul be believable at least. Prostitute.
grin grin grin
Alright, I see my ladies pleading on your behalf. I sheath my sword in the hopes you will allow me show you my new bedsheet. grin

I desire to make you a dick believer and a cucumber turncoat.

Allow me bang your pussy with an intensity that will leave you breathless and circulate your blood flow.

You don't want to carry on as a waste of vagina.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
you Bleep on the internet? What a pervert, I pity the animals in your neighbourhood, I won't be surprised you rape at least 1 chicken per day.
You don't want to take the white flag, abi?

Your mother allows more penile landing than Heathrow international airport allows airplanes to land on its tarmac.

That's the reason you were born sideways.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Cindy, you are wrong in this. The joystick doesn't smell. Most men don't shave so I'll say its their pubic hair that smells. Some that doesn't clean up thoroughly after using the toilet too may smell too. Lezz, don't you get tired of fighting? grin teach them and move on.

na wa undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

*HOE ALARM ACTIVATED* HISTORY : 800 DICKS. TYPES: ALL BIG. STYLE: NOT FOUND. MADAM YOU DEY TOO MUSH!! grin
If being sexually active makes me a hoe, your mother and your sister and girlfriend are hoes and cutlases too wink

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
of being sexually active makes me a hoe, your mother and your sister and girlfriend are hoes and cutlases too wink

HOE. NA LEZZLIE GO FINISH YOU FOR ME grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:
You don't want to take the white flag, abi?

Your mother allows more penile landing than Heathrow international airport allows airplanes to land on its tarmac.

That's the reason you were born sideways.
i won't be surprised you have slept with your mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.