Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (63036 Views)

Love Shadows: Are Relationship Breaks A Good Idea? / Meet The Poor Girl Who Cries Blood Tears / Who Cry More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2017
redbeans:
this thread is making me 'cryful'
Cry more. grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Biodun1929:
Girls with low self esteem be commenting on here about how their exes cried after they left. lol! Liar! Liar! Pants on fire. We know your type. You were probably crying for days with snot bubbles coming out your nose after you were dumped

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by centboy123456(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah but I can't do that now..,guys don't deserve my tears .

who need it before carry ur tears go one side we guys we don't need it keep it to ur self
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by boringnigerian: 1:26am On Sep 02, 2017
It doesn't matter who broke up.

This is the person that always cries more:

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Adbiz(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Lolz.. I controlled mine though. I knew we're gonna broke up.... So I sharperly fast-forward it... I told her am done for good! She was like shocked [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by cheehummer(f): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/girlieclothings/
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
#spreadtheword#saynotocrime#love
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by fayvee: 2:19am On Sep 02, 2017
girls cry more o
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Menzy86(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2017
I actually cry DURING a rship when I am struggling to make her understand how perfect she will be without a particular unbearable attitude (in my experience cheating and insultiveness) because I absolutely wld die for her. I most times NEVER break up officially sef. Just give up and choke the feelings away. The one wey dey now don finish her lifeline in just three months. Serial cheat who doesn't know I know and hasn't noticed the heart has left the rship already. God deliver us from this quality of women these days!
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by casualobserver1: 2:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Menzy86:
I actually cry DURING a rship when I am struggling to make her understand how perfect she will be without a particular unbearable attitude (in my experience cheating and insultiveness) because I absolutely wld die for her. I most times NEVER break up officially sef. Just give up and choke the feelings away. The one wey dey now don finish her lifeline in just three months. Serial cheat who doesn't know I know and hasn't noticed the heart has left the rship already. God deliver us from this quality of women these days!

So you stayed in a relationship where the girl is cheating in you?

Bros why na?
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by InvertedHammer: 2:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Banmee.

He has all the attributes of a cry baby.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by banmee(m): 2:49am On Sep 02, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Banmee.

He has all the attributes of a cry baby.

Barrack Obama said, and i qoute; "The thought process of the average Nigerian in Nigeria is akin to chaos. It is all jumbled up and mashed together. It would take scientist to decipher their meaning. The result is the country they have created for themselves".

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Gkemz: 2:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Girls cry more o, my friend can cry for Africa, any lil quarrel, she is already crying, I will be the one consoling her.

Then when I had issues with my relationship, she was expecting me to cry but I was holding it together, I will be like" me cry, say person die? soldier go, soldier come, barrack still dey and she will be like "Babe you dey try o"

I'm not emotional sha and I cried a lot when I was little though.

U must've been through series of broken relationships which had made u tougher. Anyways, any of the parties to a relationship can cry in event of breakup but men tend to have control over their emotions unlike women except she has once been bitten by a broken relationship. Even after marriage, a man remarries after losing a wife but a woman in absence of traditional norms will rather choose to remain single if the husband passes on because of that strong bond.
Also note that men who are too emotional maynt only cry but also could be suicidal or even kill someone when jilted.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Typicalguy(m): 3:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Cry ke? I can't even spell cry talk more of tears
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by ndiboy01(m): 3:30am On Sep 02, 2017
your attitude is a product of your upbringing. Who you are today; the total sum of your behavior, good, bad, average and many of your habits are a product of your nature and your nurture.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by desthan(m): 3:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Cry ke, Indian hemp always made me smile when we got to that bridge. She would be like "Gab did you hear what I just said, and i'm like Huh! Watyasay cool

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by cooltola(m): 4:21am On Sep 02, 2017
I cry when someone close to me dies. Till then , nothing else.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Jodha:
Some guys can sha cry...I met one wey small thing ...em don start to dey gush out hot tears...to console am go just weak mhe...
I cry after every breakup�
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by bikerboy1(m): 5:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
My ex cried his eyes out when i broke up with him,he sent pictures of tears but who cares? But i am afraid cos he promised to kidnap me.I been dey careful since that day cuz the guy is very dangerous. grin grin

Was he the reason for the break-up?

if he is not, why break his heart?
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2017
biko girls cry more...thats all
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2017
centboy123456:

who need it before carry ur tears go one side we guys we don't need it keep it to ur self

What is your problem,why are you taking it personal?
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by blackface123: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2017
redbeans:
this thread is making me 'cryful'
hahahahahahaa,this na cry of dope na
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by MBtz(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2017
24sqm:
And who says guys don't? We do because when a girl leaves, that's final cos she will never look back.

This reminds me of someone cry cry cry cry cry

Like megamind and Roxanne abi grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by bamite(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2017
midehi2:

bn around dear.....hmmm! that ur "babez" in Gotham movie ...lol

If a guy shud cry cos am breaking up with him, i might reconsider grin
That your dp is totally inappropriate for a kid with special needs, you must be sick to put up such a disturbing photo. SMH
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2017
i cry only when she refuses to willingly summit her honeypot to me grin grin grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Kabvert(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Who cares? Can you just immagine. Well,i've been hearing that from ladies,not even today
Prettythicksmi:
My ex cried his eyes out when i broke up with him,he sent pictures of tears but who cares? But i am afraid cos he promised to kidnap me.I been dey careful since that day cuz the guy is very dangerous. grin grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Betsee: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2017
girls cry more. I doubt if guys cry the way I do when the relationship breaks. Sometime, I feel stupid crying over a guy for months . It's heartbreaking tho
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by mrkia(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2017
This remids me of my ex-queen
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by RSVP: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2017
D only day I cried was when I lost my grandma...

She left Abk to Saki one sunday evening even though I warned her not to go cuz its already 5pm! She dey form yeye stubborn.

Mama had an accident on her way and they took her back home that same evening. The silly woman told me to carry her so dey could adjust her hospital bed and kpem she died!

I shouted Chizoursss! shocked shocked She died on me!!!

Grandma set me up! cry angry

Bros com see cry dat day... grin

But for a relationship bk?? Nah.

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Biodun1929:
Girls with low self esteem be commenting on here about how their exes cried after they left. lol! Liar! Liar! Pants on fire. We know your type. You were probably crying for days with snot bubbles coming out your nose after you were dumped
"liar liar .pants on fire" grin u a school child?!
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2017
its males. Whether they tear up or drink and party ta forget . emotional little creates they are tongue tongue
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by id4sho(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I remember when my ex messed me up. For weeks, food no gree go for my mouth. I come lean due to lack of appetite.

Sometimes, I go lock door begin shed tears. If mumsy wan enter my room, na to grab handkerchief wipe my tear before I open door

Chaiiiii.. Those days are gone sha cheesy
Boss, me wey believe ur write up die. U fold my hands, e dey happen sha grin
tosyne2much:
I remember when my ex messed me up. For weeks, food no gree go for my mouth. I come lean due to lack of appetite.

Sometimes, I go lock door begin shed tears. If mumsy wan enter my room, na to grab handkerchief wipe my tear before I open door

Chaiiiii.. Those days are gone sha cheesy
Boss, me wey believe ur write up die. U fold my hands, e dey happen sha
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by perdollar(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
see d type of guy u got urself involve wt, Evans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.