Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (63024 Views)

Love Shadows: Are Relationship Breaks A Good Idea? / Meet The Poor Girl Who Cries Blood Tears / Who Cry More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by kingsleybrave(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
GUYS DOES OH, JUST THAT WE DON'T CRY OUT LOUD. UNLIKE THE GIRLS. AM EVEN A LIVING TESTIMONY, AM EVEN CURRENTLY PASSING TRU A HEART BREAK. ITS REALLY AN UGLY SHIT SHA...I WEEP AND CRY ALL NIGTH . CRYIN RYT AWAY.A GIRL I HAVE BUILT ALL MY WORLD AROUND JUST SHATARD IT .AFTER 5YRS IT JUST CRUMBLED. ITS WELL......TOLU MAY GOD FORGIVE U. COS IF I LATER SURVIVE THIS EH. CHAI ! ANY GIRL I COME IN CONTACT WITH PLS FORGIVE ME IN ADVANCE. ITS NOT MY FAULT, BLAME TOLU THAT MURDERED THE CONSCIENCE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Olapraise01(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha BAD BOYS WITH BAD COMMENTS..
Anyway, na girls o (from experienced)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by johnson232: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
motun2017:
i dnt get attached too much tho. gone are those days i can give my all. nw i just flow with the tide. you call me i call you. you text i text. u ignore i ignore. u leave i forget about u. aint gat no time
Hmmm
That is competition...not relationship abeg...
Seems your past is still hurting u subconciously...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cry for what nau ? As she leaves another one walks in perfectly. cheesy
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by JustAPhase(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
johnson232:

@bold true
I see ladies who are not emotional as men...I no just like them at all...

If u are a lady, u must sabi cry well well before we can be friends.... cheesy
My mum na queen of crying...No lady go cry reach her
Ant pass fit make her cry...Lol

Same with my mum too.
Any woman in a relationship with you who do not cry can kill you.
Forget all this their excuses like...emotion differs blablabla...lol.
Those are means girls. A good woman is know for her tears. But when she stops crying for you...bro, it's time to amend or she's going to kill or leave you. And when such people leaves, lol. Forget it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Mightyselence: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
24sqm:
And who says guys don't? We do because when a girl leaves, that's final cos she will never look back.

This reminds me of someone cry cry cry cry cry
who says so mr man that's because you are weak
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Jidefido(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
24sqm:
And who says guys don't? We do because when a girl leaves, that's final cos she will never look back.

I can relate
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
johnson232:
Na true u dey talk so....
You no believe ni? tongue
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Like Seriously?!
I dey tell you. The lady really do me strong thing jawe cheesy
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by SmartyPants(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
24sqm:

Speak for yourself Mr. Even when a friend died and I really wanted to shed a tear...it just wouldn't come. Talkless of crying over a girl.

Na not me.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Jidefido(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
24sqm:

Yeah, I did

It took me three months to get over it. Emotional pain is more than physical it can take forever for it to heal
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by concho(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
na my own WORST PASS........the first girl i ever loved. She came oneday and gave me the magic word "it over". jst like that...... Mehn......dt night dey me like say i chop bitter liv. Sleep i no see . i cried n cried , for wia. After two weeks, i deleted her number, removed her from my fb , wiped all her pics, blocked her everywia. And that was the last time i heard from WAVY. Cnt love again.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
In my case I cut all communication with her (or was she the one that cut off with me?) I actually wanted a change of mind from her (you know na) but she insisted on downgrading my status to "just friends", so I stopped calling and blanked her from my life (though make I no lie you, I really loved her). Anyway, I spared myself the stress of seeing her with a new boo (though she never admitted that she left me for another dude).

I won't forget Professor Bala, a friend of mine who was always giving me words like a man and stuff.
Hehehe cheesy

And what year did this happen?
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by bizza45: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
my gf can cry for Africa... ordinary 9ja film she dey watch, cry Don start.... oya stop watching d movie nah no way. I told her one day I will use super glue on her mouth make I c how she go disturb me again.. any small shit she get emotional and starts crying.. any little quarrel she will start crying and from then she starts biting her finger, me go just sit down dey look am like tv

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
i dont wanna ever remember 2012 again
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
concho:
na my own WORST PASS........the first girl i ever loved. She came oneday and gave me the magic word "it over". jst like that...... Mehn......dt night dey me like say i chop bitter liv. Sleep i no see . i cried n cried , for wia. After two weeks, i deleted her number, removed her from my fb , wiped all her pics, blocked her everywia. And that was the last time i heard from WAVY. Cnt love again.
Without any quarrel that hence the break up ? shocked
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by concho(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Without any quarrel that hence the break up ? shocked
I no fit cm dy lie nah.........ntn ntn. sm1 dt claimed am her all. after 3 yrs o
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
nwadiuko1:
i dont wanna ever remember 2012 again
Wetin happen?

Oga tell us jawe cheesy
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
concho:
I no fit cm dy lie nah.........ntn ntn. sm1 dt claimed am her all. after 3 yrs o
Nawa ooooo

So na him be say, our own babe sef fit wake up tomorrow give us sack letter without any quarrel ? cheesy
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by kellyTimmy1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
I cried ever since i escape 4rm mummy's womb... 15 to 16yrs i still the cry,abeg dat 1 no do? God self go vex 4 me if i try to cry again not to talk of cry nt 4 any reason o "relationship" chai!
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by EBISABA(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
To me na guys oo. Dat if u rill love her. Wen mine happen I almost die but it was God dt keep my life.. I Mean if d guy v true love toward her ni o
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by concho(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooo

So na him be say, our own babe sef fit wake up tomorrow give us sack letter without any quarrel ? cheesy
Na so na .....pray for the best n expect the worst. I neither cheated nor got her hurt for one day. the same month i gave her a new phone, sent her money and even changed her cosmetics na im she fire me o......
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Real lion men don't cry we strategize
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

And what year did this happen?
2010 December bro... I was pretty young lol
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Boyooosa(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
24sqm:

MOST LOOK BACK EXCEPT YOU STAY WHERE THEY LEFT YOU...
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by dollytino4real(f): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
y cry? cry na ATM to withdraw cash abegi
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by kellyTimmy1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bros abeg take ham easy o abeg, if to say i no get Sister now i 4 no beg you,wetin 4 concern me... But i get Sister and we cant tell, pls 4gve Tolu and 4get
kingsleybrave:
GUYS DOES OH, JUST THAT WE DON'T CRY OUT LOUD. UNLIKE THE GIRLS. AM EVEN A LIVING TESTIMONY, AM EVEN CURRENTLY PASSING TRU A HEART BREAK. ITS REALLY AN UGLY SHIT SHA...I WEEP AND CRY ALL NIGTH . CRYIN RYT AWAY.A GIRL I HAVE BUILT ALL MY WORLD AROUND JUST SHATARD IT .AFTER 5YRS IT JUST CRUMBLED. ITS WELL......TOLU MAY GOD FORGIVE U. COS IF I LATER SURVIVE THIS EH. CHAI ! ANY GIRL I COME IN CONTACT WITH PLS FORGIVE ME IN ADVANCE. ITS NOT MY FAULT, BLAME TOLU THAT MURDERED THE CONSCIENCE.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
concho:
Na so na .....pray for the best n expect the worst. I neither cheated nor got her hurt for one day. the same month i gave her a new phone, sent her money and even changed her cosmetics na im she fire me o......
See as I dey burst laugh here cheesy

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by chiiraq802(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Boiz......
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by concho(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] See as I dey burst laugh here cheesy
laugh it out bro..........
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
concho:
Your own better bro... My own be say in the morning hours of that faithful day I was to go out to see a travel agent for some arrangement, we talked that morning on phone, exchanged "I love You" and wished each other well. I went for the meeting but on my way back I got SMS. I checked the sender and it was from "Beautiful", I smiled and opened only to see message of breakup. I couldn't believe my eyes my brother
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by JustAPhase(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
You will still find yourself giving your all to that very person that deserves it
Leave that one bro, na story she dey find. She go soon fall scatter.
She get mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Sex Proposal / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.