Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF (20966 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: We Will Find Sponsors Of Boko Haram Soon / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Kazim88: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
front page. lalasticlala
Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by ripbubu: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonsense rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by blackbeau1(f): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2017
The discrimination in this country sha. It boggles the mind.

11 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Narldon: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2017

and There was a Country....

8 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
double standards...how about the "chiefs" arrested n Ile-ife, have they been released?

10 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Please what is"Oshi robo" in English
Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by CHANNELStv2020: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
ZOO REPUBLIC INDEED

6 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by gbegudujo: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
This govt is bias
Where is Falana Et al

6 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by mmsen: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2017
guterMann:
Security implications indeed.

Are there no smart men up North that could come up with a more believable lie?

Nigerian is George Orwell's Animal Farm.Some animals are definitely more equal than others.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

In short, no.
Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by arabbunkum: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Shameless man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by kindnyce(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Of course they won't be arrested, we know it's all ruse, they just use them to countenance and shake Igbos a bit. That's all

1 Like

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by free2ryhme: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
I weep for this country

4 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Uzorp: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
guterMann:

Just imagine what these ones are saying, security implications.

Yet they go ahead to start threatening an invisible offender when they are scared of the visible ones.

Such a shame, these Northern People put in charge of this government are just a bunch of monkeys.

We can not wait to vote your clueless system of government out come 2019.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/why-sponsors-of-igbo-quit-notice-were-not-arrested-agf/

1 Like

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by magoo10(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
rubbish talk,the north and her hatred for the Igbo's have been exposed,vagabonds in power.you cannot arrest areas youths but want to re arrest KANU who has been to prison for almost 2years.

4 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by kizaronto: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2017
hucienda:
This northern-controlled FG just keeps exposing their blatant bias to the world - and thus indirectly pushing neutrals to Kanu's cause more and more.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!!
#MY NATIONAL RED LINE IS YOUR NATIONAL GREEN LINE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Paperwhite(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
doctokwus:
But there are no security implications in rearresting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members?
Never understood what bigotry meant till now.
Now I can define it with my eyes closed because I have seen it live and direct!
So now are you still saying "Sai Buhari"?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
...Nigeria is finished. Yes it's finished.

4 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by okerekeikpo: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Stupid government, they give you reasons why ariwa youths can't be arrested but give you reasons why Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by yinksjoe: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
dis reason is not enough for den not 2 arrest den

2 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by MichaelBlake40: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sometimes i wonder if some people have sense in this country

4 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Bede2u(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I dont likr Kanu one bit. If i had a shotgun I will blow a see-through on his skull, at close range. But i detest open injustice in all its appearance. These Northerners dont even attempt to say we are sorry rather they continue to dictate terms.

Na Allah go destroy alumangiri.

The same security implications that exist in North and advised against arrest of Yerima exist in every region and should be a primary deterrent against arresting that fake yellow jew in SE.
Lightening:

You are now struggling to hate KANU. That is an improvement over your naked hatred hitherto.
the unintelligent and violent north played into kanu's hand many times. Now pple who hate kanu will become neutral and some neutrals will become proponents of kanu.. a win situation if u ask me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Jflex07(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Double standards. They are northerners, so invariably they are above the law. There was a country. it is finished!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by cytell56: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by DeBiafran: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
WHERE IS SARRKI ?
Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by pauljumbo: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bede2u:
the unintelligent and violent north played into kanu's hand many times. Now pple who hate kanu will become neutral and some neutrals will become proponents of kanu.. a win situation if u ask me

I use to hate kanu before

But now my eyes is open

I love him more

6 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by kellyjoesteve: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Can you imagine a whole AGF, SAN for that matter sounding like this. Very funny i must confess. Please how did this man became a SAN?

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Pharmben: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
This man, cnt u just be creative. Imagine stupid excuses a minister is giving to the world. Its a shame.
Zoo must fall. Foolish man

3 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Arysexy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
I give up!

1 Like

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by Xano(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Interesting excuse

Arewa youths who declare ethnic forceful deportation(cleansing) of Igbos can't be arrested.
You just indirectly informed those youths they do as they please.
Don't expect Igbos and may be other tribes not to avenge in Southern Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen attacks on families, their farms, killing children, elderly people and inflicting bodily harm can't be arrested.
That implies, they can continue as they were.
Don't expect the affected communities not to avenge. That day may come.

These Government officials are sowing seeds of hate, malice and violence between these ethnic groups.

5 Likes

Re: Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF by valemtech(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Order for valem phantom s from jumia and konga check
Our customer review and be convinced..
Or call 08037607036 to order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP / Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.