Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria (871 Views)

Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court / IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance / Save Us From Persecution- IPOB Urges Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55am On Aug 30, 2017
The fiery General Overseer of Liberation City church known for his unrivaled audacity and strings of accurate prophecies has cautioned the Federal Government of Nigeria in their new quest to contain the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
The revered man of God who accurately prophesied the end of Ebola in Nigeria, the outcome of the 2015 elections in Nigeria, the missing Malaysian airline, the release of Nnamdi Kanu from prison, the recently concluded Kenyan elections, etc., has warned that if not well handled, the method and timing of intervention could spell doom for the entire country.
He enjoined the Federal Government to tread cautiously and exhaust every last opportunity for dialogue with the group. He went further to say that in the realm of the spiritual, Nigeria is right now at the crossroads and that Christians all over Nigeria and beyond should dedicate a good amount of their time to pray for Nigeria everyday. He however assured that “there is no cause for alarm, because the God who answers by fire, will be our God!”
The man of God spoke at the end of a very successful annual convention of his ministry tagged “Two Nights With The King” It started as “One Night With The King”. It’s an annual worldwide convention of the Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministries a.k.a Liberation City. From inception, it’s preferred convergence ground has remained the Tafawa Balewa Square popularly known as TBS, in the heart of Lagos Island in Lagos State of Nigeria.
At this year’s convention tagged “Two Nights With The King”, something very spectacular happened. It was the crowd in attendance. But it wasn’t just the crowd, it was the diversity that caught everyone’s attention. People from all works of life, all denominations and substantially many religions other than Christianity thronged in the convention ground for a divine encounter.
Many analysts have posited that the sheer size of the crowd, more than fifty thousand capacity and the diverse nature of it is nothing but an overwhelming endorsement of everything that Dr. Chris Okafor and his ministry stand for. It shows an appeal that reaches across Religious, Traditional and Cultural lines.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/biafra-dr-chris-okafor-cautions-fg-over.html
cc:lalasticla,mynd44

Re: Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Pics
Re: Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria by Armstrong34(m): 4:20am On Aug 30, 2017
make I secure this portion of Land bfor chiwetalu Agu comescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria by Neminc: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2017
I perceive in my spirit that Baba suwe will be the next president of Nigeria. Blessed are those that believe my prophecy
Re: Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria by Andrew3(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
make I secure this portion of Land bfor chiwetalu Agu comescheesy

Akpo isi, Akpo afo onu. Akpo isi, Akpo afo onu. Akpo isi, Akpo afo onu.
Re: Biafra:Dr.Chris Okafor Cautions Fg Over Kanu,ipob,Urges Prayer For Nigeria by johnnyvid(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Neminc:
I perceive in my spirit that Baba suwe will be the next president of Nigeria. Blessed are those that believe my prophecy
hmmmmm really. Since you perceive in your spirit, why can't you open gigantic church hmmm. At least your ministry will continue to grow from there.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of All The Drama, Let Biafra Go / My Government Has Failed Benue Workers -gov Ortom / Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.