Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? (9854 Views)

Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral / SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2007
Am in love with a man that is older than me with 12years and he wants to marry me, do i go ahead with the marriage?
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2007
you have not told us how old you are. but 12years, hhmmmmmm. not so old if your a bit matured and you think he's the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by viee(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2007
i can,
at 22, my bf was 33
we were able to commnunicate quite well.
u said u love him, thats the key factor.
good luck.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
sorry i didn't tell u how old i am, am 25 and he is 40. is actually 15yaers that he gave me and not 12 pls.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by Amiga(f): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
If you guys are in love with each other that's what matters
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by Bolarge(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Topic
Nope. But I can marry a chick that's 12yrs younger than me. cool grin
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2007
@post this babe self.!!you are not serious. when he was givig you money, you accepted and you didn't know that he is older than you. sad
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
We were friends and that was how it all started, i was not actually collecting his money cos i did not put my hand in his pocket, i only accepted the once he offered me!

But pls 40 and 25 is it okay by u!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by Eiregirl(f): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
If you are comfortable with that age gap & you can communicate with each other & love & respect each other, then there's nothing wrong there. As long as he makes you happy don't worry about what anyone else thinks. I don't think age matters in a relationship two people connect. If you want to spend the rest of your life loving this guy go for it & I wish you two a long & happy life together wink
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
ngojoygurl:

We were friends and that was how it all started, i was not actually collecting his money because i did not put my hand in his pocket, i only accepted the once he offered me!

But please 40 and 25 is it okay by u!

infact, I will not tell you yes or no cos I did not know when you started  angry       didn't you see his status before? you only like his money  huh? spoil child angry
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by mishoo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
if u still find him lovable and attractive pls go ahead. happened to one of my uncles in his 40th year and the Lady is 25 yrs old from his childhood church. after 8 yrs, they are still enjoying their marriage. POray very well, then proceed.
Cheers.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2007
ZIGNOR :what are you? spoilt old man, am sure you must have destroyed alot of young girls life, thats the only reason you could condemn someone coming out life to seek advice. this is a forum where one could be counselled not insulted.love is something you cant control.the guy is a mature guy and he is focused.wat is there if she feels a sense of security with him.The bible says in the multitude of counsel, there is safety, it is either you agree or disagree, dont insult her because she is a good person
This is :
Her friend and collegue(name withheld)
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by Mandora(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2007
I can have never been involved with any guy less than 8 years older than I wat counts is not his age or urs bt d fact dat u guys do well 2geda
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2007
Mandora,

Hey girl friend, are u saying i should go ahead and marry him?
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by kilasos(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2007
what does ur family think about it? if they support u,then thats fine,if they dont it might be a big problem.they might think he is trying to influence ur decisions,
one of my mentor`s husband is 16 years older than her,even at 40,she still speaks about him with so much love and affecton.i pray that for you.take care
Marry him if you feel the conviction in ur heart.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2007
@ngojoygurl. . . . . . stop crying  cry   you are a confused person. tongue   I didn't know that you are a church goer grin
a gold digger,you can't eat your cake and have it grin   stop running around , the bible says that your sin will find you out grin.   this is the tip of iceberg l ol
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by baby1402(f): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2007
the most important thing is that do u love the guy? Is there chemistry between u? and can u tolerate his bad habbits as well as he yours? u r the most important person when it comes to making up ur mind about the guy, because, no matter what anyone says to u regarding this in the end it is u who is going to live with him. So dont let anyone make up ur mind for u. Ask urself what made u to fall in love with the guy, if it is worth it go ahead and do it, and so long as he is a nice and good enough man for u not for any other lady. "What is one man's food may be another man's poison", wish u all the best both ways, that is if u do decide to go ahead with or decline his proposal. But make up ur mind fast, cos he wont hang around for too long, there  are many fishes in the river waiting to be fished out, and u may lose him b4 u know it.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by hamabra(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
love is dynamic, if u sure u luv him and he does why not,but 4 me age difference should be within an acceptable range.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2007
Zignor,

U are a fool and an idot for calling me a gold digger, and what makes u thinks that what i posted is ture? animal that doesn't know to talk to human beings. See u zombi that is calling me names, go and tell yr sisters that, FOOL!!
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
Zignor,

What makes u think that what i posted is true, animal that doesn't know how to talk to human beings and who told u that the man is rich? you re so lousy and jobless, very negative human being.infact you have mental touch, you need a phychiatrist, big foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!! 100 times,
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by BASETSANA(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2007
why not?its not as if l will be marrying his age l will be marrying him
whats important is that l love him for as long as we have the same interests l dont see why age should be a barrier,actually in our culture there is a belief that you should get married to an older man so you can have a good life
so its all a matter of choice
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by MILITIA(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2007
Yes if I am above 30!  Then we will both be old cargos---by Nigerian definition! grin If I am 35 and above as an unmarried female---- shocked---------- Please any man will do, even if his is 90 years older, before express train reach China, leave me behind! grin
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2007
ngojoygurl:

Zignor,

What makes thu think that what i posted is true, animal that doesn't know how to talk to human beings and who told u at the man is rich? you re so lousy and jobless, very negative human being.infact you have mental touch, you need a phychiatrist, big foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!! 100 times,

. . . , . . , What makes u think that what i posted is true ?

. . . . . . , .who told u that the man is rich ?

A Confused person. . . . , . . . . LMAO
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2007
Zignor,

Must you talk here? you and yr contributions are not needed here pls, busy body!!!
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
ngojoygurl:

Zignor,

Must you talk here? you and yr contributions are not needed here please, busy body!!!

Dear, take it easy now . , . , . . , . . you will not get a husband with this your atitude grin
for your info . . . , . , I just want to pull your leg to see your character tongue
Anyway, you can marry him cos age doesn't matter. . . . . . . . .happy now grin
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by Macgreat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2007
Am not a girl so i wouldnt know
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by trendy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2007
go ahead and get married if u love him nothing do u!
but if he were younger i would say
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2007
Zignor,

I want to know u better! hope u don't mind?
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
ngojoygurl:

Zignor,

I want to know u better! hope u don't mind?

Dear, yes I wouldn't mind. grin  infact, I would be glad to know you too. grin
Anyway, I'm a Nigerian , 30yrs, fair in complexion, 6f. tall, single and working. cool
if you need more about me, pls do ask grin
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
Zignor,

My email and yahoo chatting ID is ngojoygurl, if u are online now hook on let's chat.
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by zignor(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2007
ok dear, see you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
Where exactly are u in Nigeria? am in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? / Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.