Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas (17841 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Beautiful People, Igede Girls Are Prepossessing, See Photos / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by NCP: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
NICE COLLECTION YOU GOT HERE. Henryyy weldone.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
exguest:

Madam e don do u too its sounding like u get beef with yoruba woman e don do.

I know Ethiopians to be very beautiful people too.Clearer pix would be appreciated.
Ok......

1. Amhara from North Shewa, Amhara region
2. Amhara from Gondar, Amhara region
3. Amhara from Wollo, Amhara region
4. Amhara from Gojjam, Amhara region

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Beautiful cheesy if you noticed I mentioned three classes of people who fit this description and included Ethiopians as am not familiar with their tribes.
Ethiopia has over 80 distinct ethnic groups and the major ones are:-

- Amhara: (Semitic family language speakers)
- Agew: (Cushitic family language speakers)
- Tigray: (Semitic family language speakers)
- Oromo: (Cushitic family language speakers)
- Somalia: (Cushitic family language speakers)
- Afar: (Cushitic family language speakers)
- Gurage: (Semitic family language speakers)
- Harari: (Semitic family language speakers)
- Anuak: (Nilo-Saharan super family language speakers)
- Sidama: (Cushitic family language speakers)
- Wolayita: (Omotic family language speakers)
- Argobba: (Semitic family language speakers)
- Hadiya: (Cushitic family language speakers)
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Op ignore that jumonglady she is suffering from serious inferiority complex which is obvious to all of us no amount of fake laughter can hide her inferiority and bitterness am sure she look uglier than shrek in real life that na why the thing they pain am lie this.
Hati13:

Ok......

They are all very beautiful kiss
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2017
exguest:
Op ignore that jumonglady she is suffering from serious inferiority complex which is obvious to all of us no amount of fake laughter can hide her inferiority and bitterness am sure she look uglier than shrek in real life that na why the thing they pain am lie this.

They are all very beautiful kiss
grin grin grin

Ugly ke grin

Why not come quote me in person grin

see eh bros i ready for u oo grin

"truth is bitter but most be told"
you and ur bros cant speak for all grin

Mesiere ooo cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

Ugly ke grin

Why not come quote me in person grin

see eh bros i ready for u oo grin

"truth is bitter but most be told"
you and ur bros cant speak for all grin

Mesiere ooo cool
Insecurity dey disturb this one badly. Gerra of here.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by IamLaura(f): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hati13:

Ok......

This is what they call natural beauties not all these pictures of excessive makeup that the op is trying to shove down our throats.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

Insecurity dey disturb this one badly. Gerra of here.
u wan mek we resume grin grin tongue
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamLaura:

This is what they call natural beauties not all these pictures of excessive makeup that the op is trying to shove down our throats.
asin eh grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamLaura:

But madam op put natural pix na. Guess you were in a hurry to comment so you didnt look through.Even ancient pix of yoruba women shows the fact that they have always been naturally beautiful.
Well here are some i gathered from the thread for you so enjoy. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5892866_4087833c36020160810122852857jpega9b7ddc956b84f95e6e90b1d9b864fe61_jpeg269a1c675a8302d9e97db17b1cd63ffc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893130_5619155busayojpeg193f204ac878f29577e9049206a879d8_jpeg3acdc45e6ebef33d5ace384349c54586
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5903922_15841233557612624932025418892_jpeg872792109158a52196ed84d45852ec77
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5895703_46766995793364jpeg03c186ae8d8be51cd6bd1ae96cacefc6_jpeg06bb4d5e82f9ffc80e271cf06c5aa578

Ladyjumong:
u wan mek we resume grin grin tongue
Resume wetin? After all the disgrace you dey receive unto say then dey show ur people ugly faces on fp everyday, you never retire from this chest beating?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by IamLaura(f): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

But madam op put natural pix na. Guess you were in a hurry to comment so you didnt look through.Even ancient pix of yoruba women shows the fact that they have always been naturally beautiful.
Well here are some i gathered from the thread for you so enjoy. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5892866_4087833c36020160810122852857jpega9b7ddc956b84f95e6e90b1d9b864fe61_jpeg269a1c675a8302d9e97db17b1cd63ffc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893130_5619155busayojpeg193f204ac878f29577e9049206a879d8_jpeg3acdc45e6ebef33d5ace384349c54586
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5903922_15841233557612624932025418892_jpeg872792109158a52196ed84d45852ec77
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5895703_46766995793364jpeg03c186ae8d8be51cd6bd1ae96cacefc6_jpeg06bb4d5e82f9ffc80e271cf06c5aa578

Resume wetin? After all the disgrace you dey receive unto say then dey show ur people ugly faces on fp everyday, you never retire from this chest beating?
Yeah these are better and at least drive his and your sentiments.
I'll prefer it if he posts more pics like this or just everyday typical ladies and refrain from posting all these bridal pictures shot with professional cameras and heavy makeup.
Ps:some of the ladies in the bridal train might even be from other tribes which defeats the aim of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamLaura:

Yeah these are better and at least drive his and your sentiments.
I'll prefer it if he posts more pics like this or just everyday typical ladies and refrain from posting all these bridal pictures shot with professional cameras and heavy makeup.
Ps:some of the ladies in the bridal train might even be from other tribes which defeats the aim of the thread.
Well i agree with you that natural pix will portray op's point in a better light but as a young man with quite some travel experience, i agree that yoruba women are likely the most beautiful women in nigeria.(I say likely because there is a tribe called shuwa arab and their women are equally gorgeous so am a little undecided as to who takes the cake between the two.)They may likely even be the most beautiful black women in the world but too sad some of them are now bleaching forgetting that black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by IamLaura(f): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

Well i agree with you that natural pix will portray op's point in a better light but as a young man with quite some travel experience, i agree that yoruba women are likely the most beautiful women in nigeria.(I say likely because there is a tribe called shuwa arab and their women are equally gorgeous so am a little undecided as to who takes the cake between the two.)They may likely even be the most beautiful black women in the world but too sad some of them are now bleaching forgetting that black is beautiful.
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions smiley
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Henryyy:
cheesy
maybe You Should Travel To The North and Meet Shuwa-arab girls and Stop Talkin Rubbish. Am Not From The North But those Girls Are Something else... And how Did You Know That All These Pictures Are Yoruba girls. Na Wa For U. You Just Want To Create Tribal Arguements. Well Thats What You People Are Good At
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Even my SA babe fine pass all this Yoruba girls his posting here.

I can post her picture if he want then he can compare.

I mean not heavy make up oo
makydebbie:
You're talking about beautiful and we're just seeing heavy makeup everywhere. What nonsense is that? undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
maybe You Should Travel To The North and Meet Shuwa-arab girls and Stop Talkin Rubbish. Am Not From The North But those Girls Are Something else... And Do You Know That All These Pictures Are Yoruba girls. Na Wa For U. You Just Want To Create Tribal Arguements. Well Thats What You People Are Good At
DeadRat stop spitting in my mentions. All the ladies are yoruba i confirmed from where i got them, pictures, names and everything. So chill the Bleep out dude and yes shuwa arabs are pretty but they filter their pix to the extreme so nothing spectacular there. Ordinary Fulani are prettier than shuwa

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamLaura:

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions smiley
You are right. smiley
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Henryyy:

DeadRat stop spitting in my mentions. All the ladies are yoruba i confirmed from where i got them, pictures, names and everything. So chill the Bleep out dude and yes shuwa arabs are pretty but they filter their pix to the extreme so nothing spectacular there. Ordinary Fulani are prettier than shuwa
so The One You Post Them No Filter Them abi... Well Enjoy Yourself
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by atheist5(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
so you see f4ckers post like this reeks me,i have seen more ugly yoruba women than fine ones,no race/group is beautiful or ugly objectively
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
interesting to see how standards of beauty changes depending on the country and region
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by makydebbie(f): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
TruePass:
Even my SA babe fine pass all this Yoruba girls his posting here.

I can post her picture if he want then he can compare.

I mean not heavy make up oo
No mind the yeye op.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
No mind the yeye op.
See as e dey burn this ugly thing.
P.S: I have seen ur overfiltered picture before so dont bother quoting me to defend your wowority.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by makydebbie(f): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Henryyy:

See as e dey burn this ugly thing.
P.S: I have seen ur overfiltered picture before so dont bother quoting me to defend your wowority.
Why should I defend myself with this thing? Nl is always giving hope to the completely hopeless ones. On a normal day, you can't walk up to me. Shame no go gree you so I understand the need to feel validated online.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Why should I defend myself with this thing? Nl is always giving hope to the completely hopeless ones. On a normal day, you can't Won't walk up to me. Shame no go gree you so I understand the need to feel validated online.
Fixed.
I don't do ugly babes.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by makydebbie(f): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Henryyy:

Fixed.
I don't do ugly babes.
And I don't do dead-brained individuals. I can't be caught dead arguing with a dimwit, it's not good for my reputation. kiss

You can shoo out of my mention and go meet your likes.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
And I don't do dead-brained individuals. I can't be caught dead arguing with a dimwit, it's not good for my reputation. kiss

You can shoo out of my mention and go meet your likes.
Hahahaha. It hurts eh!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Some of the pictures you shown there are igbos at least I saw three of them.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Some of the pictures you shown there are igbos at least I saw three of them.
Pls point them out. Everyone would appreciate that.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rebirthforgoody Rebirthforgoody Rebirthforgoody undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Henryyy:
Rebirthforgoody Rebirthforgoody Rebirthforgoody undecided

Wetin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
I just love yoruba gehls for dat their physical back attribute sha
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Wetin
Point out the Igbo babes na. Abi you dey lie ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.