Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas (17836 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Beautiful People, Igede Girls Are Prepossessing, See Photos / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Dainikel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:
I just returned from a trip to Ekiti where I spent few days with an old friend. But the things I saw,brethren, were out of this world. The babes are pretty to a fault as in FÙCKING PRETTY. Yoruba women are just too pretty and am using this thread to showcase that.
Op I was looking forward to seeing the pictures of the gals you saw in Ekiti but then again we have lots of this kinda thread showcasing various ethnic groups...kinda thought this thread would be original.
On a lighter note from my personal experience Ekiti gals are the prettiest of Yoruba gals.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
treasuredluv:
lolz, i no dey vex, i'm only trynna clarify that statement.
OK babe.
Dainikel:

Op I was looking forward to seeing the pictures of the gals you saw in Ekiti but then again we have lots of this kinda thread showcasing various ethnic groups...kinda thought this thread would be original.
On a lighter note from my personal experience Ekiti gals are the prettiest of Yoruba gals.

Ogun and oyo gat prettier babes in my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Ladyjumong post=60069769][/quote]
Google indeed.Isnt it real people like you and I who put up stuff that later get thrown up by google?Again ur statement "we all know the tribe that got beauties" thoroughly exposes ur inferiority complex.go take a seat.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dainikel:

I couldn't take pix talk more of put up their pix without their permission which explains why I am using the pix of yoruba women available on the Internet to portray that in truth they got the prettiest faces.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Google indeed.Isnt it real people like you and I who put up stuff that later get thrown up by google?Again ur statement "we all know the tribe that got beauties" thoroughly exposes ur inferiority complex.go take a seat.
I still insist this is just a one person opinion, u can speak and decide for the whole country

thank you cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
I still insist this is just a one person opinion, u can speak and decide for the whole country

thank you cool
Not supporting either party but op is right.Everyone is aware of this fact. But wait are you shuwa? Cos your ladies are really beautiful too.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:

thank you cool
No dearest it isn't a one person opinion (sadly) it's d sad reality haters got to live with. Pretty sure if it was ur tribe here you would claim even the UN verified it grin grin Again take a seat hate does no one good.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

No dearest it isn't a one person opinion (sadly) it's d sad reality haters got to live with. Pretty sure if it was ur tribe here you would claim even the UN verified it grin grin Again take a seat hate does no one good.
Well, being sincere if twas my tribe, then i no where the stand

wait ooo, what am i suppose to be hating here, something that i find funny ? tell me chomchin grin

reality that is only accepted by one man nd a few others is that one a realitly grin grin grin

Bros the truth remains that u cant speak for the whole, u ve got to accept that fact cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
exguest:

Not supporting either party but op is right.Everyone is aware of this fact. But wait are you shuwa? Cos your ladies are really beautiful too.
And the fact is ?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Well, being sincere if twas my tribe, then i no where the stand

wait ooo, what am i suppose to be hating here, something that i find funny ? tell me chomchin grin

reality that is only accepted by one man nd a few others is that one a really grin grin grin

Bros the truth remains that u cant speak for the whole, u ve got to accept that fact cool
The truth remains that you're hurt and living in denial. The bolded proves it more. BUH-BYE.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
And the fact is ?
That only shuwa ladies come close to yoruba beauty which is why I asked if you are a shuwa arab?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

The truth remains that you're hurt and living in denial. The bonded proves it more. BUH-BYE.
grin grin grin

u cant be hurting when something is sounding funny, not when u ve never heard of of where it has been acknowledged before grin
This all surprising

nd the hard truth remains that u cant speak for all, it's never possible.

thank you cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Most of the most beautiful women in the world are domiciled in Africa bro.And it will likely be a battle between yoruba, Eritrean and Ethiopian women going by what I know and have seen all three are angels on earth but I will like your opinion on what tribe got prettier babes. wink wink
My opinion............Amaras/Amharas ethnic from Ethiopia

It might be because I'm an Amara myself undecided

Amara family from Menz, Shewa with Don Levine (second from right)

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

u cant be hurting when something is sounding funny, not when u ve never heard of of where it has been acknowledged before grin
This all surprising

thank you cool
Madam e don do u too its sounding like u get beef with yoruba woman e don do.
Hati13:

I know Ethiopians to be very beautiful people too.Clearer pix would be appreciated.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

This all surprising

thank you cool
Lol but you bn on this thread repeating same thing.Babe goodbye tired of dealing with ur insecurity.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
exguest:

That only shuwa ladies come close to yoruba beauty which is why I asked if you are a shuwa arab?
grin grin grin

Bros u don come ur own nah grin

na only u nd ur brother henrry wey i dey here this one from for the first time

which yr wey yoruba girls come top most beautifull girls in nigeria, una even talk say na the whole africa sef grin grin

Abi nah both of una jus finalise am undecided

make una clear me ooo cus am not understanding grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hati13:

Beautiful cheesy if you noticed I mentioned three classes of people who fit this description and included Ethiopians as am not familiar with their tribes.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

Bros u don come ur own nah grin

na only u nd ur brother henrry wey i dey here this one from for the first time

which yr wey yoruba girls come top most beautifull girls in nigeria, una even talk say na the whole africa sef grin grin

Abi nah both of una jus finalise am undecided

make una clear me ooo cus am not understanding grin
Na u be my mama wey give me brother name Henry abi so when two people agree same thing them be brother una weldone ah don get u.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Lol but you bn on this thread repeating same thing.Babe goodbye tired of dealing with ur insecurity.
grin grin grin

no, it nt like em purposely repeating it, i ave to remind u in case u ave forgotten, i ave to make it sound nd clear grin

Nd nothing like insecurity here, it's rather u finding it hard to accept the fact that u cant speak for all grin

Tanchu cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=exguest post=60072136]
Madam e don do u too its sounding like u get beef with yoruba woman e don do.

grin grin

Bros me sef never even do things with yoruba girls ni, na this one wey una dey hammer say na them top beautifull girls for naija na em the surprise me ooo, cus i never hear dah one before
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
exguest:

Na u be my mama wey give me brother name Henry abi so when two people agree same thing them be brother una weldone ah don get u.
grin grin grin

Yels ooo, abi na today u sabi

una tanchu ooo, u both made my day. brothers like no other grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Ladyjumong post=60072380][/quote]
Madam e don do good night undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
exguest:
Madam e don do good night undecided
grin grin
No nah, en neva do
buh if u insist no wahala nah, oya good night grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quoteauthor=Ladyjumong post=60072259] grin grin grin

Be worldros nothing like insecurty here, it's rather u finding it hard to accept that fact that u cant speak for all grin

Tanchu cool[/quote]
Lady don't worry you are the most beautiful lady in the world.
Guess that will make you sleep well grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:
Lady don't worry you are the most beautiful lady in the world. Guess that will make you sleep well grin
grin grin grin
bros u don change topic nah grin
I nogo tire ooo grin
u don gree say yoruba gels no even reach top 3 ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

bros u don change topic nah grin

I nogo tire ooo grin

u don gree say yoruba gels no even reach top 3 ? grin grin

Na just so u go stop this una inferiority complex induced wailing on top my thread grin grin

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by yinkhar(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yayyyy, Ekiti women are pretty. I'm from Ekiti
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Na just so u go stop this una inferiority complex induced wailing on top my thread grin grin
grin grin grin

Inferiority complex be making sumbori to post more pic

buh bros oh, i no talk say make u post more pishure nah, i just ask one simple question, if u never gree oya make u continue from where we stop,

cus the kind joy way u dey give me dz night nah confirm joy like no other grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

Inferiority complex be making sumbori to post more pic

buh bros oh, i no talk say make u post more pishure nah, i just ask one simple question, if u never gree oya make u continue from where we stop,

cus the kind joy way u dey give me dz night nah confirm joy like no other grin grin grin
Inferiority complex be making you not use your brain.Havent I been posting pix regularly even when quoting people grin ;Dthis una insecurity na on another level o chimo cheesy cheesy more pix to raise ur bp. grin grin grin

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

... rubbbbbish...even ordddnarrrry Oyindidi from nairaland is finer than most of this ugly women!(fact) undecided

Ordinary lmao!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Ladyjumong(f): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Inferiority complex be making you not use your brain.Havent I been posting pix regularly even when quoting people grin ;Dthis una insecurity na on another level o chimo cheesy cheesy more pix to raise ur bp. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

buh u been stop na grin aaaaah bros

ebe lyk say dz na the go ahead order grin

so were we been stop

Wait ooo bros, shebi u been don tell me goodbye

abi u don charge ur self kum bk grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.