Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! (996 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by remedick: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am trying to wrap my head around this as a recently uploaded pics of my new bearded face has been generating likes for the past 4 days... even ladies that have never liked my pics did so since I uploaded it.

I used to have an ex that wanted me to leave my beards but I always have it shaved, though it was just starting at time. Now, I am wondering what is in the beards that ladies like. Does this mean that bearded guys are more attractive to ladies?

It would be good to hear your views about this. I have never been a fan of leaving my beards to grow.
Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by walepackage(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
@op.truly,without mincing words beards makes you look manly and attractive.Thou,its a trend now,but if well trim and shave nice,you are good to go.#teambeardgangs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by remedick: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
@op.truly,without mincing words beards makes you look manly and attractive.Thou,its a trend now,but if well trim and shave nice,you are good to go.#teambeardgangs
hmmmmm.... Thanks ooo. Will have to keep the beards lol. cool cool
Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by walepackage(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
remedick:
hmmmmm.... Thanks ooo. Will have to keep the beards lol. cool cool
currect man
Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by remedick: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
walepackage:
currect man
omo, pics still generating likes, never knew beards had this type of attractiveness.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Bride Dies On Chair 10 Days After Weddin After Playing Wit Every1 / 9 Types Of Girls You’ll Definitely Find On Snapchat / Founder Of World First Gay Dating Site,falls To His Death Just Like His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.