Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex (1625 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by AlwaysPad(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have this girlfriend of mine Amaka Nzeogwu whom I am dating presently. She relocated to my area in Lagos from Enugu 2 months ago and I've loved her since that time and she also love me back. We are happy and comfortable lovers with good and regular sex games.

Normally during sex my lover is found of making sexy erotic sounds like "awwwch baiibyy, ohhh my heavenly God of Nazareth, fvcky my pvssy baiibyy, hit me harder, enter me like a fast robot", etc but for the past 2 weeks now she keeps making scary and strange sounds that aren't welcoming. like "hushpuppi hushpuppi hushpuppi"

Everytime we fvck now she keeps screaming "hushpuppi" as her erotic sound. Please what should I do?

Please a reasonable mode should help me lalastically move this topic to front page. I need sincere advise

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by Kondomatic(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Put on earphones while making love, somethings are better left unheard
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by treasuredluv(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hahahaha, prolly she crushing on hushpuppy.
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by VargasVee(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

I'll only advice you when you stop using ALWAYS Pad grin grin
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by AlwaysPad(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
VargasVee:
grin

I'll only advice you when you stop using ALWAYS Pad grin grin

I'm a guy! I don't use Always pad!
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by agbonkamen(f): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ah which kind Wahala bi dis na..... I don laugh fall for ground. Meanwhile whenever you both are making love try and record her after mojo mojo play it for her grin
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by sunshineV(f): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
And u are sure u don't wear Gucci condom
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by kuchikau1: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
girl wey blood dey comot frm her dirty rotten toto every 28 days. Spits.
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hahahahahahahahha..
She needs a Gucci sex.
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by johnafangideh: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Three women have appeared in court after a pastor says he was raped. Two of the women are alleged to have pinned the man down on a bed while the third carried out the sex attack.
Women rape pastor in Zimbabwe
A magistrates’ court in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, was told that the victim was owed money by the attackers and he went to their home to collect it. They invited him to the house but once he was inside he said he was grabbed around the waist and his trousers were pulled down by a second who then groped him.

The women Sandra Ncube, 21, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, 23, and Mongiwe Mpofu, 25, denied rape but pleaded guilty to indecent assault.
https://greatlimited.com/women-rape-pastor-zimbabwe/
Re: Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex by DarkMagic(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
....ohhh my heavenly God of Nazareth.
Aswear...that line weak my kidney grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mum's Go Naked For Photoshoot. What Do You Think? / I Will Help You Spy On Your Girlfriends Facebook Account / “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.