Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Makes A Woman Boring To You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Boring To You? (8248 Views)

What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? / Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by SirMichael1: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

we cool man smiley

was just kidding btw grin grin

Phew! You got me threatened there for moment and I must say, I was frightened cry grin

How is it that you're able to post comments with this handle? Thought you were serving ban till November. What happened? A mod forgave you for good behaviour? smiley
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by DanielGb(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:
The guys make them boring
Una go dey oppress them how will dey feel free .. yall just confused grin

You are the real oppressor. Tell my people what you carry.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by chikk(f): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

well, you re right about that.....men are attracted to what they see but we definitely don't want a "bimbo" for a wife. it is never too late to develop interest in things apart from the "defaults" every lady seems to be interested in.
Yesterday I met a lady who has played more GTA than I have nd I tell you, there was never a dull moment speaking to her.....same goes for me, I can engage a lady in conversations about hairstyles nd stuff, now I don't need those information for myself but it helps to connect faster when you knw I am a bit familiar with wat u re used to, it is more like we ve common interests nd we roll that way

...and that's all you need. Attract the right kind of people, and there'll never be a dull moment between you.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Most guys here will be boring to me.

it is not only girls that are boring

some guys can't even hold a proper conversation on global events.

They can only talk about football, celeb partying or the new series.

Ask them about important things and try to trade business ideas with them you will see their ignorance so it is not only girls that are boring guys are boring too.

A lot of them are actually especially if they are under 28. 90's kid tho
lol funny u.so are u telling me u have keen interest in global event?
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Lalas247(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanielGb:

You are the real oppressor. Tell my people what you carry.
Daniel u don start again
Leave me Biko

Example of oppression grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by DanielGb(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Daniel u don start again
Leave me Biko

Example of oppression grin

You know now. Tell them your selling point?

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

IamJ plz let me know my love.. wink
her sudden mood swings: one moment she is all over me and d nxt she is lyk she wish she had never met. now i m lyk what da hell? i dnt understand dz tins at all and i dnt tink i will ever decipher dat.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

Phew! You got me threatened there for moment and I must say, I was frightened cry grin

How is it that you're able to post comments with this handle? Thought you were serving ban till November. What happened? A mod forgave you for good behaviour? smiley

WTF! shocked shocked
the almighty sirmicheal frightened? shocked shocked

guess you're human afterall grin cheesy

and yeah grin cool..............i sent them a mail, they judged and concluded a 3-months ban for flirting is kinda too harsh grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Queencess1(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

it won't hurt anyone to just be witty dear......
if i asked you, how did your day go?
answering me just "fine" is not creative enough. if you told me about maybe your work, how u dealt with something that happened or maybe something even funny happened, then I am interested......
Problem is MOST OF US ARE JUST SCARED TO SHARE undecided

not scared to share...d problem is we actually don't know what u guys want ...
Ds minutes u might want a calm lady, dat minutes u might want an action lady..

Some days u might b interested in her stories, nd some days u might say she talks alot..

Sometimes u wil say she is too quiet wen u ae talking to her, sometimes u wil say she nags...

How do u guys want us to do again??
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by loshybab(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Queencess1:

not scared to share...d problem is we actually don't know what u guys want ...
Ds minutes u might want a calm lady, dat minutes u might want an action lady..

Some days u might b interested in her stories, nd some days u might say she talks alot..

Sometimes u wil say she is too quiet wen u ae talking to her, sometimes u wil say she nags...

How do u guys want us to do again??
Sweetheart! just don't do anyhow,create a balanced proportion of everything or better still be yourself. A man that will cherish one like that will surely come her way and whisper to her every morning. ....
LONG LIVE MY QUEEN!
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Chukapage(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
kmcutez:

I think most Nigerian women don't really debate issues when there is a potential suitor interested in them, in case the guys end up labelling them as too intelligent, argumentative or stubborn. The Nigerian guys ego is very fragile, so most women act less intelligent or don't debate issues to pander to their lack of self esteem.
see talk ooo!! y'all have been using this "fragile ego" bullshit as excuse read what you so because you want a dude to marry you,you appear dumb to him?? this 21st century ooo which century do you live in sef
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Chukapage(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lalas247:
The guys make them boring
Una go dey oppress them how will dey feel free .. yall just confused grin
I have seen this stuff before here abeg which one be says guys the "oppress" girls like seriously me ayam not even understanding guys now nah dictators
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Chukapage(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
zealot4me:

Not many men my dear, here in the north 90% of men want dummies as wives, the kind that doesn't know half of what he knows. So even when we know we just have to shut and pretend we don't. Its frustrating though
u know I was already baffled by your reply until I saw"north" chai Pele ooo..we here down south value knowledgeable folks
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by bayocanny: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
most women don't just open up to anyone... Not because we are boring but its just the way we are .
Hmm
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by GoldNiagara(m): 3:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
most women don't just open up to anyone... Not because we are boring but its just the way we are .

The way you are and that is the justification! Like most of you are born boring.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hartson(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
We are of us in my family:

They way you are and that is the justification! Like most of you are born boring.
bros you funny ooo grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hartson(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
GoldNiagara:

They way you are and that is the justification! Like most of you are born boring.
bros you funny ooo grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Jacktheripper: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
A girl that I can't discuss theoretical physics and/or quantum physics with is my definition of being boring �
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
nag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating / My Husband Hides In The Toilet To View Nudes He Did Not Know I Sent. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.