Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (84985 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Beadex1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2739762/ikechukwu-nwachukwu-married-man-going stubble on this thread of yours, your girl is schooling at AKSU, of recent your telling us that your gf slept with your last born................bruh what did the use to swear for you
the guy is jinxed or very weak

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by kobijacobs(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
nawa oo!! if she wanted sex so badly why didn't she just go to her bf, no excuse for this abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by OmoOshodi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
me sef dey look the story
Na cooked rice and beans... All of nna dey carry plate they collect ur own.... Mtsheews
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by uzicuzy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Man up guy and grow some balls...if ur younger bro who is only 16yrs can shag ur girl...trust me she'll willingly give it out 2 more guys...let her go..cut ur losses...God wanted 2 expose her in her elements..dont bother about seeing the sister or parents...let her go to her pple and explain her actions...stay positive...it hurts I know very well...but trust me when I tell u its 4 the best u haven't married her yet...there's nothing as painful as a cheating wife under ur nose...move on bro...#lifecontinues[b][/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Ganjafama(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mykelpato:
Bro for me you have to give the girl another chance.. But stop all this ur pray pray and try and improve ur sex life. Satisfy her, Cox I know most people here would be tempted to do the same with their wife's sister.. if their wife ain't satisfying them ... Don't forget to go for counseling, tell ur father about it, he will give u a good advice.
What kind of hunan being are you? You are asking him to forgive a girl who could stoop low to sleep with his kid brother. Dude I am being tempted to insult you, but I won't.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by prettyzee11(f): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bros, am so sorry for all you have gone through and still going through. You seem young in age and can't describe how much you want a meaningful future else you will not think of the expense or what others would say. Look into the below and see if it will help.
1. Call a family meeting between you and hers, let them know what she has done and hence you can't continue.
2. You and your kid brother need serious prayer bc both of you can never forget what happened even if you guys forgave each other.
3. Try as much as you can to stay away from home after the settlement or let your brother b away for the time being just to avoid hatered between you guys.
4. Don't rush into another relationship for now, heal your heart and soul. Free your mind from your past and ensure you stay away from sex too till you are finally ready to make a choice.
*I hope my little advice can make a change,goodluck.*

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Na cooked rice and beans... All of nna dey carry plate they collect ur own.... Mtsheews
I believe you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
OP is dating and about to marry an ANIMASHAUN
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by sleek82(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Now i usually would not answer such stupid question you are asking but i will make an exception on this.....just be happy she revealed herself to you now because if you had married her and then found out she is shagging all your friends, i guess your question would be "how can i kill my wife with rat poison?"
Now back to you, you are asking silly questions on what to do because 'you have spent so much on her'? How much have you really spent? N10Million? So were you planning to marry her because you have spent much on her or because she is worthy to be someone you would live your life with? My guy, you are not ready to start a family!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Sterope(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Liar, liar, pants on fire

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by oyakhilomeh(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

21yrs
If she's not lying o
Your marriage is for next year, and her age you are not even sure.
No pun intended...Talk to your Mum and explain all to her. Anything she tells you to do, do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by motun2017(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
lemme faint here plss
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
fortune1968:
That's very bad of you.You must be ashamed of yourself for talking like this.Is English the issue here .Is English our mother tongue ?Is mastery of English in any way a measure of a man's strength ? I'm not proud of you and you must refrain from participation in discourse when you have nothing reasonable and intelligent to say .
abeg who ask you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by goingape1: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.
your girlfriend is a dog!

naija women and there animal characteristic behavior.

common sense would have told you to throw that matherfvcker outta ya home. undecided

try to use common sense bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by oloriadebusola: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
I feel for you my brother ,I know it feels to have someone you love cheat on you and you feel how do you walk away. but from the scenario you painted she cheated on you with your brother which for me is a no no......what's the probability she won't do it again, if you marry her it !means you have given her permission to cheat on you cause of Ben in the dirtiest and most unheard of situation you've forgiven her
Don't look at what you've put in the relationship, walk away,once a cheat always a cheat, there are still decent girls, wish you the very best..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Godson201333(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul

Mrs Teacher m,If you aint got anything reasonable to say,why don't you keep your fucking mouth!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

And your character is as ugly as your ugly face.

If you can't say something nice. Bish sit down keep quiet and be humble.
who is this one
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by na2016: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=Saliman22 post=59993492]Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bigpicture001: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
sh myt not be a cheap but be some one with uncontrollable sex urge..its a sickness dt require medical attention

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Godson201333:

Mrs Teacher m,If you aint got anything reasonable to say,why don't you keep your fucking mouth!!!
another mofo don enter
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Amberon11: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
You keep saying you spent so much, pls have you spent up to a billion dollars?[ have you spent anything that is worth your life and future?

Foolish people keep blaming only the girl, look your brother is even worse than the girl. If the girl is queen of the coast then your brother is Satan himself. Your brother may be young but that's no excuse to sleep with your wife to be whether he was compelled or not? Was he forced at gunpoint?

If you know what's best for you, eradicate that girl from your life, she is capable of killing you and never let the though of her cross your mind again. Be very wary of your brother also. He is your brother so there's nothing you do to him but always watch him closely because if he can sleep with your girlfriend then he can also sleep with your daughter.
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by buffalowings: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't believe this story jor grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by prince13: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
My brother,encourage yourself and be strong, I can feel your pain,I can also perceive that you are still very young to take and stand on a decision, whatever that goes up in life must come down,, Please call your parents and let them know what your brother and your fiancee did,then proceed to send the girl packing,she is not worth being a wife,forget about the money you have spent on her and try and withdraw the love you had for her,she is worst than a prostitute,you cannot afford to keep a woman your own younger brother has slept with,abomination.God is your strength.

Saliman22:

Thanks
God bless you
Pls include me in your prayers
Our marriage was next year.
What will I tell my parents right now about this decision pls
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Beadex1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
the guy is jinxed or very weak
Dear i cant say anything here, what love can make some people do is beyond my reasoning. Things like this makes me think about baby mama things but my mom will kill me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bimchuswhat(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please

The only thing I can say is HAAAAA. HUMMMMM. What is her problem or should I say what came over her and your brother. Haba! Seems even if you are advised to dump her you will still go ahead with the wedding judging from what you wrote up here.
In that case she needs serious deliverance and counselling because no sane person would do that. And hope you are ready to forgive and live with it for the rest of your life loving her and not using it against her in future. Sorry o......
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Okuda(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks
God bless you
Pls include me in your prayers
Our marriage was next year.
What will I tell my parents right now about this decision pls

Bros, to be honest with you, if you dont want to father your brother or friends child in the future or something more devastating, leave that girl and move on. its not easy but with time you would understand how foolish you were right now for still looking for a loophole to hang on.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
ivolt:

They are not married!
So the woman is not dying in silence, she has a choice of leaving the relationship
but she didn't.
Unless she is mentally challenged, sleeping with her fiance's brother has demoted
her to the level of murderers.

This isn't just a cheating case, she has already damaged a family's bond.

While everybody have a right to seek their own happiness, it does not include inflicting
suffering on others.

I never supported the lady. Never

I'm just telling the guy to take percussion as to whoever he ends up with.

The lady is a slut yes however what if he is a one minute man there is a possibility that same thing might happen to him again, this time maybe with his wife.

Not to long ago a wife posted on Nairaland how she was sexually frustrated. She had tried everything to teach her husband how to please her, but he was just adamant and refused to learn, she said this was a man who used to brag about his sexual prowess.
I don't Condone cheating either by a man or woman however sometimes some people get sexually frustrated and fall into temptation
For history not to repeat itself, the guy should be sure he doesn't have sexual insecurities
Just saying
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Eleganza33(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks I'm so ashamed
aww so sory dear,u wil b alryt soon
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bestpunterever: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please
what is wrong with u?
U wana marry someone that is f*cking ur 16years old brother. Then go ahead and marry her.
Love makes man blind, but marriage will surely open your eyes.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Jacobx007: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
So after praying outside, wit Bible and olive oil, u came inside and wants to hav sex? Anyway, thou shalt not judge so continu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.